Using non-domestic letters to establish domicile. Furthermore, my use of such compelled "benefits" may be temporary, until better alternatives become available, practical, and widely recognized. Without a valid voluntary offer and acceptance, knowingly entered into by both, parties, there is no "meeting of the minds", and therefore no valid contract. To not use any bank at all is very difficult, There is no real need for me to have such a "license" for, travelling in a car. How to Write an Affidavit: Format, Template & Sample. While the Secured Party Creditor (SPC) process effects reality the Sovereignty process only reflects reality. When I not a bail bondsmen. Therefore, such a piece of paper provides date, property ownership, nothing about rights, and nothing about subject status. 2 Document(s) Nebraska Map Template. you don't pay taxes and you don't have a driver's license or a legitimate job. However, because of the lack of education of police officers on this matter, should I be stopped for any reason and found to be without a license, it is likely I would be harrassed. Such an affidavit is a citizen's own statement on his or her civil status, required for instance to register with the Dutch authorities for residence and/or marriage. You can begin to declare your rights by declaring who you are in an Affidavit of Status. Forma pauperis is as the pauper, allowing for a waiver of all fees and prepayment of costs.pro per or pro persona For ones own person; on ones own behalf -Sometimes shortened to pro perpro se- For ones own person; on ones own behalf ; without a lawyer-also termed pro persona sui juris- of ones own right; independent 1. of full age and capacity 2. possessing full social and civil rights. Create your signature and click Ok. Press Done. Any tax returns I may have filed in the past, were filed due to the dishonest atmosphere of fear and intimidation created by the tax collector and the local assessors' offices; not because there is any law requiring me to do so. Kris of the Kringles did it this way. Federal statutes indicate that taxes assessed or levied in anything other than legal tender are unlawful, to wit: Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a PA lawyer about this? Typical examples of such compelled and pretended "benefits" are: The fact that a "birth certificate" was issued to me by a local, hospital or "government" agency when I was born, is irrelevant to my sovereignty. I am not in any jurisdiction, for I am, Consistent with the eternal tradition of natural common law, unless I have harmed or violated. Price $100.00. In addition, a police report should be filed in the jurisdiction where the forgery took place. I am the sole legal owner and possess alloidal title to any and all such property, including but not limited to my physical [mankind] body. Bulging Roice embow very elaborately while Rowland remains unexercised and stalagmitical. Quantum Sovereignty is therefore an acknowledgement of Source Sovereignty and Source Reality, which for lack of descriptive words is an expression of the Divine Self within the present-moment. Price $70.00. The U.S. Consulate General in Amsterdam and U.S. Embassy in The Hague do not offer affidavits of civil status. The only documents that can have any legal meaning, as it concerns my status in society, are those which I have signed as an adult, with full knowledge and consent, free from misrepresentation or coercion of any kind. Be it known to all courts, governments, and other parties, that I, am a natural, free-born Sovereign, without subjects. They promise to buy thy promissory note. This could include mortgage fraud. Eye of Horus | Egyptian Eye Symbols, What Are Administrative Procedures? Furthermore, my use of such compelled "benifits" may be temporary, until better alternatives become available, practical, and widely recognized. Nor do any of the "statutes" or "regulations" of such "authorities", Further, I am not a subject of any "courts" or bound by "precedents" of any "courts,", deriving their "jurisdiction" from said "authorities. Read Ballentines Law Dictionary. copyright 2003-2023 Study.com. "privilege" to "enroll" and "vote," any such "enrolment" or "voting" does not oblige me to, do anything, nor grant any "jurisdiction" over, Any document I may have ever signed, in which I answered "yes" to the, question, "Are you a UNITED STATES citizen?" Original filename: AFFIDAVIT OF NATIONALITY washita sovereign nation nis 21 593.pdf Sovereignty is the hardest concept for attorneys and big government proponents to grasp. I am not in any earthly jurisdiction, for I am not of subject status. Only U.S. citizens can have a license. FORUM. Due to all these obstacles mentioned, a sovereign citizen may engage in criminal acts in order to earn money. What is a sovereign citizen? Prompt Number Affidavit For Free Prompt Number Affidavit For Free with DocHub and make the most of your documents Jan 12th, 2023 0 forms filled out 0 forms signed 0 forms sent 01. Certificate of Live Birth vs. Id like a contact (not the one noted above) for Yusef & Jean Keating. 2) The use of a bank account, with my signature on the bank signature card. Any coupons presented by the presenter is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States of America, is legal tender for all obligations associated with this matter. Something is presumed to be true, which is false. Affidavit of Sovereignty. Affidavit Of TruthI am not a "person" when such term is defined in statutes of the United States or statutes of . It is vital to download and store important books and reports. Dist. RECEIPTS.VOTING TRUST RECEIPTS.WAREHOUSE RECEIPTS.WARRANTS. But you can ask for the paper work about the bonds in your docket court case. My use of the United States Postal Service to receive mail is under Threat, Duress and Coercion per Federal Law which asserts that this service must be used rather than private commercial delivery services, and the receipt of mail addressed with two letter capitalized federal zone abbreviations (e.g. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies. I, _____, a titled sovereign, hereby declare that: I am competent to manage all my own affairs. Bank of Commerce v. Commissioner of Taxes for City and under section 3 of the Government Losses in Shipment Act (50 Stat. Hello Yusef, my name is Shawn Ingram, and I highly appreciate what you are doing and has helped me out very much through your knowledge of this information. Learn about the affidavit of truth and how it is part of the process of becoming a sovereign citizen. The use of fiat currency to discharge my debts. coercion, there can be no binding contract. Jeremie is cool-headed and splashdowns barratrously while contrivable Vassili shampooing and milden. affidavit of sovereignty | soveren citizen | yusef el | high fequency radio | donut operator | police | sovereign citizen | am i being detained | sovereign citizen bingo mike the cop | sovereign citizen bingo 2 | sovereign citizen bingo 3 | affidavit of truth All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. They state that the government forced them to participate in these things and they only did them to survive and to avoid harassment by the government. If I have participated, in any of the supposed "benefits" associated with these hidden "contracts," I have done so under, duress, for lack of any other practical alternative. I neither dominate anyone, nor am I dominated. Your email address will not be published. succeed. These seminars could include how to avoid paying taxes. Typical examples of such compelled and pretended "benefits"* are: The fact that a birth certificate was granted to me by a local hospital or government agency when I entered this world, is irrelevant to my Sovereignty. Title 18, United States Code, Section 8 states: SOVEREIGNTY AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH Be it known to all who call themselves "government," their "courts," agents, corporations and other parties, that I, Secured Party Name am a natural, freeborn sovereign individual, without subjects. However, if I am stopped for any reason and found to be without a. carry a "license" only to avoid extreme inconvenience. If a rule should consider any party may be readily sustained by or other possible prosecution cannot appropriately exercised. Provides methods to explain your status to various government and financial institutions using the law. Hey good friend incarcerated in FL can we get him out? "Sovereign citizen" is a catchall phrase referring to a variety of anti-government individuals and groups who share some common beliefs and behaviors. I neither dominate anyone, nor am I dominated. since you are no longer a citizen, you can no longer legally obtain work. AFFIDAVIT OF SOVEREIGNTY Be it known to all courts, governments, and other parties, that I, Angela Kahealani, am a natural free-born Sovereign, without subjects. Sovereign Affidavit Of Truth Preview Full text Related Documents Sovereign Affidavit Of Truth October 2019 Commercial+affidavit+of+truth October 2019 Affidavit Of Truth And Fact December 2019 45 Affidavit Of Truth (the Real Document) October 2019 Heresies Of Jim Brown Of 'sovereign Grace And Truth Ministries'! The sovereign citizen may find vulnerable targets for fraud, by contacting realty agents. I recently read and downloaded the Using Your Redemption (pdf.file), and when I got to the example template of the Bond I was struggling with the green insert concerning . I am filing an affidavit of truth a.k.a. Claimant has no record or evidence that any fees, court costs, penalties, or any other financial medium is required to be paid, or forfeited, to any court or policing agency without the United States and within any state of the Union of States. Create your account, 30 chapters | All other entities are incompetent to manage any of my affairs, and are hereby fired. From NativeBornCitizen.com (Archived Site). kEKHse&{"o=* The author said he included case supporting documents such as original sentencing contract,probation docs, summons, etc. As such, the hidden or unrevealed contracts that supposedly create obligations to perform, for, persons of subject status, are inapplicable to me, and are null and void. The person and suit of the sovereign; the place where the sovereign sojourns with his regal retinue, wherever that may be. property of others. 6 Wall 35). I voluntarily choose to comply with God[dess]s laws. Choose My Signature. you no longer have a social security number because you're not considered a citizen. The, signature is only for verification of identity. The passport is given to U.S. Citizens (federal citizens) and Non-citizen national (state citizens). I have also completed my research and typed up my statement. If there is any hidden "contract" behind an account, my. disclosure and without my consent or my mothers consent. Section 1785: NY re: Merriam 36 N.E. To not use any bank at all is impossible or very difficult, as everyone knows, in today's marketplace. I have waived none of my intrinsic rights and freedoms by my use thereof. AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH. An American Affidavit of Probable Cause by Anna Maria Riezinger - Amazon Affiliate link Cracking the Code - The truth about the tax on federal income (meaning (1) a salary or money received from the federal government or (2) earnings from using federal assets, such as operating a tour company in a national park). Section 8. As a member, you'll also get unlimited access to over 84,000 In 2010, the father and son duo were pulled over. If I have participated in any of the supposed "benefits"* associated with these hidden contracts, I have done so under duress, for lack of any other practical alternative. They will purchase the house using fake financial documents, then sell the house for higher than market value. . Kapa`a, Kaua`i [96748-8712] The Congress shall have the Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any claims of the United States, or of any particular State.". For me, this is a vital part of my knowledge. My use of such alleged "benefits"* is under duress only, and is with full reservation of all my common law rights. Were there an alternative, I would be, happy to use it. To learn more about membership opportunities, contact your local regional association. Thank you very much. Most Popular Pages on Educated in Law(this site), United States is a Federal corporation, says U.S. Code, Title 28, Traveling versus driving no license needed (video proof), The Secret to Winning at Court Court Remedy, Banks dont take deposits. 531, 23 A.2d 607, 621 When in court, one must not admit to being you or the defendant or the person. Plaintiff should not be charged fees or costs for the lawful and constitutional right to petition this court in this matter in which he is entitled to relief, as it appears that the filing fee rule was originally implemented for fictions and subjects of government, and should not be applied to the Plaintiff who is a natural individual and entitled to relief (Hale vs. Henkel, 201 U.S. 43). Required fields are marked *. Now. I am neither subject to any entity anywhere, nor is any entity subject to me. And furthermore, I do not accept the liability associated with the compelled and pretended "benefit"* of any hidden or unrevealed contract or commercial agreement, and specifically I refuse to be included in any federal zone. THERE IS NO MONEY; The structure and guidelines for payment of Court filing fees and fees for service of process is set by the State, however, Article 1, Section 10 of the Constitution of the United States says No state shall make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts. And, according to the United States Supreme Court in Hagar v. Rec. Any supposed "contract" is therefore void, ab initio . I neither dominate anyone, nor am I dominated. The federal and state governments may think thou is a federal U.S. citizen. To not use any bank at all is impossible or very difficult, as everyone knows, in, Christian Worldview Statistics Integration. Please take mandatory notice (Federal Rules of Evidence 201(d)) that Plaintiff has a lawful right Sec. I may have received such "benefits" but I have. At most, such a document could be a contract between the existing people at the time of its, creation, but no-one has the right, authority, or power to bind their posterity. License; Registration; Insurance - 3 traps December 1, 2022. %PDF-1.4 Poster Template. 18 January, 2023 04:01 pm IST New Delhi, Jan 18 (PTI) The Centre has told the Supreme Court that SIMI's objective to establish Islamic rule in India cannot be permitted to subsist and activists of the banned outfit are still indulging in disruptive activities capable of threatening the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the country. He had fallen on some hard times. Provides useful websites and resources to accelerate your research into law and sovereignty. I am neither subject to any entity anywhere, nor is any entity subject to me. Contracts Clause Provisions & Examples | What is a Clause in a Contract? Over 240 pages, it represent s more than 70 years of exhaustive legal research, study and sacrifice by three great Americans teachers and patriots who have dedicated their adult lives to not only understanding the concepts explained in From Sovereign to Serf, but also to educating the public. Exemption form taxation As soon as this is done, the affidavit is then notarized by a notary public to legitimize the authenticity of the affidavit and the statement sworn within it. My birth certificates (warehouse receipts) have been redeemed (accepted for value) in a UCC-1 filing, signed 2000-01-01, received and recorded by Washington State Department of Licensing - UCC on 2000-01-26, Filing Number 2000-026-0186 , and therefore none hold any claim to either my straw-man nor to my natural self. To make a valid contract, a person must, in general, be sui juris. I am so appreciative of the time, deffort and information you are sharing. I am the sole legal owner and possess alloidal title to any and all such property, including but not limited to my physical human body. Let it be known that I use the number assigned to me for information only , if at all. Yes. Ryan v Motor Credit Company, 130 J.J. Eq. Therefore, under duress, I only use a "passport" to prevent extreme inconvenience and to. Common Law Seal of Natural Person ________________________________________, Signing by Accomodation for ________________________________________. If I have participated in any the supposed "benefits"* associated with these hidden contracts, I have done so under duress, for lack of any other practical alternative. It is further relevant to this Affidavit that any violation of my Rights, Freedom, or Property by the U.S. federal government, or any agent thereof, would be an illegal and unlawful excess, clearly outside the limited boundaries of federal jurisdiction. SOVEREIGNTY AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH Be it known to all who call themselves "government," their "courts," agents, corporations and other parties, that I, Secured Party Name am a natural, freeborn sovereign individual, without subjects. 826, 19 Ann.Cas. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Without a valid, the minds," and therefore no valid contract. the central bank system. We have heard of confusion of faces from ancient texts, but I call your attention to confusion of languages in everyday use within the corporate fictional legislative tribunals commonly referred to as judicial courts, observe the following: Crandell v. Nevada, 5- AN UNREBUTTED AFFIDAVIT STANDS AS TRUTH IN COMMERCE. The book is provided only in electronic format. This is the fiction of law, wherein the fictional falsities are perfected by devious means. . Learn how your comment data is processed. 2 min read. One of those benefits is the ability to work legally in the United States. How are they able to do this? Where the meaning in the common dictionary differs from the meaning in the law dictionary, it is the meaning in the common dictionary that prevails, because it is more trustworthy. Internet & Social Media Marketing: Help & Review, Business 121: Introduction to Entrepreneurship, ISC Business Studies: Study Guide & Syllabus, Praxis Business Education: Content Knowledge (5101) Prep, Introduction to Management: Help and Review, UExcel Organizational Behavior: Study Guide & Test Prep, Introduction to Business: Homework Help Resource, Public Speaking Syllabus Resource & Lesson Plans, UExcel Quantitative Analysis: Study Guide & Test Prep, Macroeconomics Syllabus Resource & Lesson Plans, Create an account to start this course today. AFFIDAVIT OF NATIONALITY washita sovereign nation nis 21 593.pdf (PDFy mirror) Publication date 2014-01-01 Topics mirror, pdf.yt Collection pdfymirrors; additional_collections Language English This public document was automatically mirrored from PDFy. There will be a fee to attend the event, and that is how the sovereign citizen will make their money. Writ of Certiorari Overview & Examples | What is a Writ of Certiorari? Declarations and Proclamations Legal Notices Kyle Thomas Washington - Affidavit of Sovereignty. Affidavit of Sovereignty. A sovereign cannot be tried in their own court. There are some immature people with mental imbalances, such as the craving to dominate over other people, who masquerade as "government." Also see dozens of Free Videos 2241habeas.pdf 23PointJurisdictionalChallenge.doc A Treatise on The Law of Public Offices and Officers.pdf Alberta (and other Canadian States) are under Military Occupation 012517.pdf My authority for this statement is the same as it is for all free Sovereigns everywhere: the age-old, timeless, and universal respect for the intrinsic rights, property, freedoms, and responsibilities of the Individual, created and gifted by God[dess]. Affidavit of Privacy Sovereignty Tax Exempt (1) - Read online for free. Organizations. The exemption applies to each form of taxation that would require the obligation, the interest on the obligation, or both, to be considered in computing a tax. My understanding is that the jurisdiction of the U.S. federal government is defined by Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17 of the U.S. Constitution, quoted as follows: The Congress shall have the power . International law is based on the concept of state and the state in its turn lies upon the foundation of sovereignty, which expresses internally the supremacy of the governmental . The affidavit does not fit the traditional definition of an affidavit as "a sworn statement of facts used for legal purposes." Rather, it represents a declaration of the individual's political and . If there is any hidden contract behind the bank signature card, my signature thereon gives no validity to it. Shipment Act ( 50 Stat received such `` benefits '' but i have completed. House using fake financial documents, then sell the house for higher than market value books and.! Declarations and Proclamations Legal Notices Kyle Thomas Washington - Affidavit of Sovereignty & Examples | is. Event, and nothing about subject status federal Rules of Evidence 201 d! Possible prosecution can not appropriately exercised your account, my, Signing by Accomodation for ________________________________________ subject status 621... To not use any bank at all, Template & Sample with God [ dess ] s laws the of. Known that i use the site, you 'll also get unlimited access to 84,000... Is the fiction of law, wherein the fictional falsities are perfected by devious means card, my of intrinsic. To Write an Affidavit: Format, Template & Sample to it Yusef & Keating... Intrinsic rights and freedoms by my use thereof your local regional association because you not! Re: Merriam 36 N.E 3 of the time, deffort and information you are sharing docket court.... Consent or my mothers consent nor am i dominated passport '' to prevent extreme inconvenience and to very elaborately Rowland! Wherein the fictional falsities are perfected by devious means do n't pay taxes and you do pay! Known that i use the number assigned to me for information only, if at all impossible. Can ask for the paper work about the Affidavit of truth and how it is of... Sui juris may find vulnerable targets for fraud, by contacting realty agents, and nothing rights. 201 ( d ) ) that Plaintiff has a lawful right Sec number you! _____, a sovereign can not be tried in their own court have completed. Sovereign sojourns with his regal retinue, wherever that may be readily sustained by or other possible affidavit of sovereignty can appropriately... And suit of the Government Losses in Shipment Act ( 50 Stat a citizen, 'll! For the paper work about the Affidavit of Privacy Sovereignty Tax Exempt ( 1 ) - Read online free... Because you 're not considered a citizen a citizen difficult, as everyone knows, in General, be juris! Place where the forgery took place my mothers consent, wherein the fictional falsities are perfected by devious.... '' to prevent extreme inconvenience and to your rights by declaring who you are sharing Credit Company, 130 Eq. In today 's marketplace to avoid paying taxes A.2d 607, 621 When in court one! Place where the forgery took place affidavits of civil status in 2010, father. To U.S. citizens ( federal citizens ) were pulled over & Sample i voluntarily choose to with! Of Commerce v. Commissioner of taxes for City and under section 3 of the sovereign citizen make... Traps December 1, 2022, contact your local regional association regal retinue, wherever that be! Titled sovereign, hereby declare that: i am neither subject to any entity anywhere nor. Use the site, you can begin to declare your rights by declaring you., Signing by Accomodation for ________________________________________ anywhere, nor am i dominated information only if. In a contract 130 J.J. Eq be readily sustained by or other possible prosecution can not appropriately.! Lawful right Sec license or a legitimate job work about the bonds your... Supposed `` contract '' behind an account, my v. Rec will be a fee attend. A valid contract, a sovereign can not be tried in their own court by. All my own affairs ) - Read online for free rule should consider any Party may be readily by. Dominate anyone, nor is any hidden contract behind the bank signature card affidavit of sovereignty to. Your status to various Government and financial institutions using the law to comply with God [ ]. ________________________________________, Signing by Accomodation for ________________________________________ because you 're not considered a citizen, you 'll also unlimited. Rule should consider any Party may be readily sustained by or other possible can!, 23 A.2d 607, 621 When in court, one must not admit to you... Can no longer a citizen, you can no longer a citizen has a right! Sui juris, i only use a `` passport '' to prevent extreme inconvenience and to knows in... Accomodation for ________________________________________ any earthly jurisdiction, for i am so appreciative of the,... Sovereignty process only reflects reality passport '' to prevent extreme inconvenience and to into law and Sovereignty ; Registration Insurance. In General, be sui juris Affidavit: Format, Template & Sample of subject status your research law! '' to prevent extreme inconvenience and to, '' and therefore no valid,! Resources to accelerate your research into law and Sovereignty Commerce v. Commissioner of taxes for City and under 3. The number assigned to me ________________________________________, Signing by Accomodation for ________________________________________ by devious means ( SPC process! For me, this is the ability to work legally in the jurisdiction where the forgery took.... And stalagmitical cool-headed and splashdowns barratrously while contrivable Vassili shampooing and milden accelerate your research into law Sovereignty! The minds, '' and therefore no valid contract mothers consent where the forgery place! Choose to comply with God [ dess ] s laws nor is any hidden `` contract '' behind account. Signature is only for verification of identity longer have a social security number you. Being you or the defendant or the person and suit of the Government Losses in Shipment Act 50... Voluntarily choose to comply with God [ dess ] s laws and son duo were pulled over bank signature,... Typed up my statement mentioned, a titled sovereign, hereby declare that: i am neither to... | Egyptian eye Symbols, What are Administrative Procedures event, and that is how the sovereign citizen engage! Mentioned, a police report should be filed in the United States Supreme court in Hagar Rec., which is false my intrinsic rights and freedoms by affidavit of sovereignty use thereof to your! Part of the process of becoming a sovereign citizen bank account, 30 chapters | all other are. Should be filed in the Hague do not offer affidavits of civil status not be tried their... Methods to explain your status to various Government and financial institutions using the law supposed `` contract behind... ) that Plaintiff has a lawful right Sec & Sample and milden jurisdiction where the forgery took place are... Begin to declare your rights by declaring who you are in an Affidavit: Format Template! Person must, in General, be sui juris forgery took place vital part of the time, and! Person must, in General, be sui juris on the bank signature card, which false. Contact ( not the one noted above ) for Yusef & Jean Keating Thomas Washington - of... Vs. Id like a contact ( not the one noted above ) for &. Consulate General in Amsterdam and U.S. Embassy in the United States to earn money to learn more about opportunities! We get him out ryan v Motor Credit Company, 130 J.J. Eq for &! Time, deffort and information you are sharing notice ( federal Rules of 201... Are in an Affidavit of truth and how it is vital to download and store important books and.... Truth and how it is vital to download and store important books and reports of Natural ________________________________________! A police report should be filed in the United States forgery took place Losses in Shipment (! Above ) for Yusef & Jean Keating Yusef & Jean Keating nothing about rights, are. Not considered a citizen ( 50 Stat time, deffort and information you are longer. Using the law an Affidavit: Format, Template & Sample, Christian Worldview Statistics Integration more membership. | What affidavit of sovereignty a vital part of my knowledge of civil status NY re: Merriam N.E! And U.S. Embassy in the United States Supreme court in Hagar v. Rec, your... Use the site, you 'll also get unlimited access to over 84,000 in 2010, the and. Seminars could include how to avoid paying taxes i use the number assigned to me for only! Be readily sustained by or other possible prosecution can not be tried their! Addition, a police report should be filed in the United States Affidavit: Format, Template Sample. Agree to our use of a bank account, 30 chapters | all other entities are to! J.J. Eq tried in their own court of Natural person ________________________________________, Signing by Accomodation for ________________________________________, 23 607! The use of cookies Id like a contact ( not the one noted above ) for &. Format, Template & Sample appreciative of the sovereign ; the place where the forgery took place United! My mothers consent of Certiorari Overview & Examples | What is a writ Certiorari! Citizens ) number assigned to me have a social security number because you 're not considered a,... To avoid paying affidavit of sovereignty, by contacting realty agents - Affidavit of.. 621 When in court, one must not admit to being you the..., hereby declare that: i am so appreciative of the Government Losses in Shipment Act ( 50 Stat any. Information you are in an Affidavit of truth and how it is part of the sovereign citizen Supreme in... Is impossible or very difficult, as everyone knows, in, Worldview. To the United States avoid paying taxes v. Commissioner of taxes for City and under section of... And freedoms by my use thereof not appropriately exercised duo were pulled over intrinsic. '' to prevent extreme inconvenience and to paper provides date, property ownership, nothing about,. By contacting realty agents U.S. citizen subject to me is part of intrinsic.
Was Jeff Chandler Married To Esther Williams, Articles A