ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BID OR BUY ANY OF MY ITEMS. Compare the rates to your area as it can vary greatly! I sent e-mail with photo's to St. Croix. St Croix Magnaflex Vintage Gold Plated Eyes $100.00 $20.40 shipping or Best Offer Vintage St Croix 2 Piece Fly Rod Model 1702 -4/5 7'6" Cork handle Handcrafted $109.99 $32.10 shipping ST CROIX PS 70M 2/7 MEDIUM 6-12 Lb 1/4-5/8Oz $285.00 $25.00 shipping or Best Offer ST. CROIX Vtg 3 Piece Bamboo Fly Fishing Pole Rod 11' Long (Missing One Fitting) Twin Vintage St. Croix Metal Telescoping Fly Fishing Rods Model 709 They both extend a few inches short of 9 feet long. Also, the range finder switch on this machine is stuck in the on position and will not move freely like on the other machine. Vintage 5 Foot St Croix Triumph Fishing Rod Pole TRS50ULM (#2). Rod is in good working condition for its age. page 22 of this book actually shows the rod you are looking at,same color as well! Baitcaster. 1?RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2B%3E%3B1%3F-14493ab7c4b-0x10b-, COLLECTION OF VINTAGE 1-PC FISHING RODS. And most credit cards Overseas buyers: PayPal and most credit cards Payment is expected within Three days of auction ending, Vintage Holiday by St. Croix 63-116 Fishing Rod. Engineered for large, wind-resistant flies including insects, poppers, frogs, crawfish and minnows. Bag has some wear from being stored for years. It's two pieces. Vintage 1970's St. Croix Fishing Machine Telescoping Rod& Reel Offered here is a vintage 1970's St. Croix"The Fishing Machine" Telescoping Rod and Reel with Range Finder. Thanks for looking. to do so! Cast, Fly Rod-Fishing Pole 1960's You are bidding on a Vintage St. Croix Magna Flex Fishing Rod Model 7785 MF. THE BLACK HARD RUBBER BUTT CAP IS A NON ORIGINAL VINTAGE REPLACMENT IN GD. OTHER DETAILS: WE DO OUR BEST AT IDENTIFYING WHAT WE ARE SELLING HOWEVER THERE MAY BE TIMES WHEN OUR IDENTIFICATION IS INACCURATE AND WE DO APOLOGIZE FOR THAT. VINTAGE NOS ST. CROIX CORP 1976 FISHING MACHINE TELESCOPING FISHING POLE REEL !!. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2Bf7%60%3E-144dc0e9a5f-0x118-, Vintage St. Croix Fly Pacemaker Pack Fishing Rod Set, Made 1966-67 GC. The drag knob adjusts fine and the handle turns freely, it just wont retrieve as it wont come out of the cast release position. Closer shipments would be less expensive, St.Croix Vintage Fishing Rod *Never Used* Viking 6' 9" Two Piece. Shipping costs on multiple items won can be combined please check my other auctions! Will included a copy of e-mail from St. Croix. Rod Bag Original Aluminum Case and end cap Sells used for over $150*the panoramic photo makes things look less than straight(when they are in fact straight) because I had to walk sideways to take in the whole length of the rod. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf54%3E-13f3fbdfcd8-0xfc-, NICE NEW OLD STOCK VINTAGE ST. CROIX 5'9" BAIT CASTING MEDIUM HEAVY FISHING ROD, WELCOME TO BACK IN TIME FISHING TACKLE WE DO EXTENSIVE TRAVELING IN SEARCH OF OLD FISHING TACKLE SO BE SURE TO COME BACK OFTEN TO SEE OUR LATEST FINDS! 2 1/2 inch diameter with metal ends and a screw-on cap. WORKS GREAT! I would like to thank Richard in florida.The"Zebco guy' for turning me on to the Zebco book years ago,been a big help! IN FAIRNESS TO EVERYONE. VINTAGE FISHING ROD POLE ST CROIX IMPERIAL With Bag 2902-UL 6'-8" Excellent. Chrome finish in excellent condition with no flaking. I do not see anything else written on the rod. Holiday Exclusively Made by St. Croix" It is a two piece rod with a cork handle that needs an end cap. I like making people happy. The slide-outs are smooth and tight like you want them to be. 7450 7' light action made in USA. FedEx includes free insurance up to $100 and treat packages much better, as the drivers are inde, VINTAGE ST. CROIX IMPERIAL FISHING ROD NO RESERVE. bulldog1935. Also if shipping costs do not cover actual costs buyer agrees to pay any additional costs. CORK HANDLE IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION,LOOKS UNUSED. NO RESERVE DECISIONS. The very first smallest eye has come undone and needs to be soldered back on. SELECT-GRADE CORK HANDLE: Comfortable cork handle ensures you maintain a strong grip on your fishing rod. e-mail with questions,contact. The other rod is a a Zebco 40 Anniversary Commemorative Edition rod. This piece comes with its original bag(zipper not working fully missing pull) and instruction booklet. Vintage St. Croix 14k Gold Magnaflex Travel Fishing Baitcaster Spinning Fly Rod: $249.99. Thank you and Good Luck! If you have found that we have inaccurately described the item please contact us. RETURNS: We list all items to the best of our ability and our photos are clear and concise. We consider the detailed photos we provide as part of the description. Overall weight. Detailed pictures of the items that I am selling. Handcrafted exclusively in the U.S.A., these rods are without equal in performance and value. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Doesn't look like was ever used. Bringing you antiques and collectibles for over 25 years-Your Virginia Pickers, Mike and Lisa Terms and Conditions Thank you for your interest in our items. The reel spins only one way, and the switch on the top wont switch to ON mode for some reason, will be sold ASIS no returns. Please know your country's importation laws and restrictions. ST. CROIX CHIPPEWA 8' FISHING ROD. This is a great, Vintage St. Croix 2pc 6ft4in Cork Handle Fishing Rod. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items asgifts US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight(shipping) company or when you pick the item up. Cork hande is great,large rubber butt. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS OPERATING CORRECTLY BEFORE BIDDING. Vintage St. Croix Fly Fishing Rod 4-piece 7' Model 8005-4 7' Park Falls, WI with Storage Case Tube ad vertisement by MyVintageWants Ad vertisement from shop MyVintageWants MyVintageWants From shop MyVintageWants. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK. Hawger 2 by Mytici Duskell. VINTAGE ST. CROIX / BAKELITE ACTION ROD FISHING ROD, For Your Collection: VINTAGE ST. CROIX SALTWATER FISHING ROD THIS 7' ROD WAS BUILT IN THE U.S. BY ONE OF THE OLDEST REMAINING MANUFACTURES OF QUALITY FISHING RODS, ST. CROIX INDUSTRIES. E-mail with questions,contact with in three days after auction ends for payment or payment intentions please! PLEASE TAKE A CHANCE TO LOOK AT MY OTHER ITEMS.LOTS OF GREAT ITEMS LISTED DAILY AT GREAT PRICES! INCLUDING THE TIP, ARE IN GREAT SHAPE. Another rare find in the northwoods of Wisconsin. Machine still works well, case shows little if any sign of wear. COND. PAYMENT REQUIRED FOR THIS ITEM IS PAYPAL DUE 3 DAYS AFTER AUCTION END. Buyer to pay $11.00 S/H in U.S. Overseas will depend on area. GUIDES ARE IN GOOD CONDITION. See"ask questions" link below. AS WELL.DONT LET THIS ONE GET AWAY!NOT ANOTHER ON EBAY!NO RESERVE!BID 2 WIN! All-new for 2018, Imperial USA switch rods are versatile one- or two-hand sticks that are lightweight and exceptionally well balanced. Check out our other auctions. Now I say both because I have a book called" Zebco' first 30 years.And in the rear the boogk reads: Mid 1950's to early 1970's St. croix made Zebco rods as well as early 1970's through 1977, Heddon made them. SO YOU MIGHT FIND DIRT, DUST, GRIME, SCRATCHES, RUST, ETC. I'VE HAD THIS FOR MANY YEARS AND EVER USED IT. I didn't want to sand it. SHIPS WITHIN(1-3) DAY'S OF RECEIVING PAYMENT! It has not been used but the tag has a little wear on it but is fully. Vintage st croix fiberglass 2piece 7' casting fishing rod, good condition. We ship priority mail so your item arrives quickly and w e will also include a packing slip so you may. The case is in excellent condition. PLEASE SEE ALL CLOSE UPS AND EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. Vintage St Croix 900-85 2 Piece Fiberglass Fly Rod (approx. Shipping anywhere outside the U.S. WILL BE MORE. All gold is bright and shiny, no wear marks anywhere except on the rod seats, and that is almost non existent. Vintage St Croix 820-6ft Double Power 2 Piece Fiberglass Spinning Rod Made USA. USPS priority rate to other locations.Accepting paypal. THE HOOK KEEPER IS PRESENT IN VG. Very good condition Hardly used. Plastic housing in excellent condition with no flaws. The decal has flaked away a little as they do when used and the cork handle has a nice patina. BUYERS: If you simply change your mind on a purchased item you will incur a 15% restock f ee upon return. Please note: I may ship your package via FEDEX. Good luck! THIS IS A USED ITEM AND IS BEING SOLD AS SUCH. Collecting Fiberglass Fly Rods. I do combine shipping for multiple. The highest seller feedback rating in every part of our transaction is important to me. ST CROIX NO.FM-1000 5'6" TELESCOPING FIBERGLASS FISHING MACHINE ROD WITH REEL. Very nice rod that is collectable or ready to use. Thanks for looking! Please email me for any questions. Learn more about our history and craftsmanship 4 Ways to Shop Visit A St. Croix Retailer Contact Customer Center Shop Our Web Store BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR THAT WE HAVE TO OFFER FROM THIS ESTATE! Delivery confirmation is included on all shipped items. 300 Youth rod 48" long. Red and white logo. THIS IS A SPINNING ROD, VINTAGE ST.CROIX FISHING ROD NO. Must be completed within 24 hours of auction end Shipping: SHIPPING AND HANDLING IS $14.70 THROUGH USPS WITHIN THE UNITED STATES. Has a couple of nicks and scrapes but not bad[see photos] If you have any questions feel free to email me. IF YOU SEND EMAILS TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL, I MAY NOT GET THEM FOR SEVERAL DAYS. This is used but in very good condition and works great. R od telescopes smoothly and collapses smoothly. Vintage Zebco Pro Staff PS-12 JOHN POWELL 6'6" 2PC Casting Rod + St croix j20-6. It extends to a little over 5 feet. This so that the reel mount position can be customized for precision balance for your personal preference. Ebay, etc. 8'3" for 7wgt line. St.Croix Fly Rod IM-S Graphite 9 Legend Series In Sleeve & Metal TubeLine Weight 4/5L8045Fisher Rod is in Excellent condition. Includes in this auction: Fishing Machine. All items very carefully packed with extra proper padding and shipped with sturdy recycled cardboard boxes for a custom fit for the item. Powered by, Vintage St Croix two-piece casting fishing rod Model # 5150 at 6 foot 3 inches. OVERALL A VERY NICE ROD! Do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. See photos di,RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bishhov%3C%3Edi-13fb9d42f53-0xfd-, Very Nice and in excellent condtion St.Croix Fly Rod 7090 XL 7' 8" 81/4 oz Rod will ship safe PVC tube $9.00, St.Croix Vintage Fishing Rod Stand for 24 Rods, This St. Croix Logo Silhouette Fishing Pole Stand was the personal property of a past National Sales Manager for the St. Croix Fishing Pole Company and has always been either in an office or storage facility. The reel works well and the condition of every other part is excellent. COSMETICS: AS PICTURED. COMMUNICATION: PLEASE SEND ALL COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH EBAY. Please ask any questions prior to purchasing. The cork is excellent condition. (10% off), Sale Price 2,464 FOR SALE/AUCTION: VINTAGE 2 PC. Vintage St. Croix Magna Flex 14K Gold Spin. THE UPPER AND LOWER CORK GRIPS ARE IN FAIR TO GOOD COND. Full refund provided item is in same condition it was in when I shipped it out. IF YOU DON'T LEAVE IT, YOU DON'T GET IT. Non paying bidders will be dealt with according to Ebay policy. OVERALL IN GOOD SHAPE We describe items to the best of our ability and use photos to help aid you in your bidding decisions. From estate 3 rods. It Never Has Been near Saltwater or Freshwater This was the personal property of a past National Sales Manager for the St. Croix Fishing Pole Company and has always been either in an office or storage facility. amazing vintage St Croix Fishing machine with case, Welcome to the new and improved Tiger Town Trading Post. CHECK OUT MY OTHER LISTINGS. Sorry for the camera flash spots. Eyelets. Payment due within 3 days of auction end, if it will be longer you MUST contact first and you will be accomodated for up to 7 days. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight(shipping) company or when you pick the item up do not con, RARE VINTAGE St. Croix 6 foot 2 piece fishing rod double power model 820 USA. Disclaimer: All items are sold as is. Vintage St Croix Pacemaker Fly Fishing Rod 900 9 Ft Line C 2pc USA Rare Brown $ 49.99 Buy It Now $45.50 Shipping Location: Denver, United States Good condition with normal age wear. Selling all 5 pieces together. The perfect Father/Son gift! Fiberglass rods flex more easily, to me this allows the fish more freedom to fight. The reel is not included. Length is 38 3/4" and insert I.D. QUESTIONS: Feel free to contact us with question s. We are more than happy to assist with questions that you may have. The eyelets are all tight and straight, and the roller tip is in good shape and ready to go"ketch fish bah the lips on strang! Feel free to email with questions. We only ship to your ebay confirmed address. Thank you. Please ask any questions. Once the package is shipped it is out of my control. WRAPPINGS, AND TIP ARE IN GOOD CONDITION, BUT HAS ONE LOOSE WRAPPING ON SECOND TO BOTTOM GUIDE. No Guessing! This is a nicely preserved and unique fishing rod and reel. PAYMENT REQUIRED FOR THIS ITEM IS PAYPAL DUE 3 DAYS AFTER AUCTION END. Please select Priority International Shipping . I see: LINDON ANN SC-66 SPIN CAST LC-2663 CUSTOM"MARV SCHOEWICK" A Shakespeare Wonderod made in USA 5'6" A J.C. Higgins solid fiberglass rod 5' long with Bakelite on handle. Please dont hesitate to ask and include your e-mail address on where to send. I have a lot of other great fishing items selling this week. The rod/reel looks unused and in excellent condition. 10.00 SHIPPING-INCLUDES COST OF ALL SHIPPING MATERIALS. Will ship anywhere in the U.S. for $10.00 out of U.S. higher. It has a built in reel and features a rangefinder. IT IS IN GOOD CONDITION. Taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping and handling charges. Import duties. And as always CHECKBACK4MORE auctions! Rod is in very nice shape. Our goal is to help you cool your specialty vehicle in a more informed way with parts specially designed for street rods, sport trucks and performance cars. Previously unused bubble wrap and styrofoam peanuts. Thanks For Looking! Tom Borgstrom(The Vintage Tradesman) MY SHIPPING POLICIES-Refunds are accepted if item is not as described. BID WITH CONFIDENCE! This is an estate find and sold as is. Great for display or fishing. The other fishing machine seems to work almost properly, but I feel needs some cleaning and lubrication. VINTAGE FISHING ROD POLE ST CROIX MEDALLION 1502-L 7' 8" NICE MINT! ALSO NOTE: Import duties. are a part of the shipping cost considerations. Rods Collection contains St. Croix Rod fishing rods of all lengths and actions. 9 feet). Rod is in remarkably good shape. Please ask any questions prior to bidding. International bidders please use the shipping calculator for estimates; contact me for more precise shipping charges. NY STATE RESIDENTS ADD 8% SALES TAX PLEASE STUDY ALL PHOTOS(PLEASE EXCUSE THE GLARE) AND BID ACCORDINGLY! Please See my other auctions! Payment is expected within 4 days of auction's end unless you notify me of your special circumstances. One handle marked 8007 5 7' this handle was only made in 1966. 3 rod pieces, leather case. YOU MUST HAVE A CONFIRMED ADDRESS IN PAYPAL REGARDLESS WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE AUTOMATIC PAYMENT. THIS ROD IS A TWO PIECE ROD THAT IS 6'6" THIS IS A ULTRA LIGHT ROD AND BES WITH LURE WEIGHT TO 3/8 OZ. i was told around the 1950's. VINTAGE ST. CROIX PACEMAKER 6 FOOT 6 INCH, 4 TO 10 POUND RATED BAITCASTING ROD FEATURES: Blank: Genuine St. Croix fiberglass blank Grips: Select cork grips Reel Seat: Brown metal reel seat Guides: 5 metal conventional guides - 4 plus the tip top Wrapping: Original factory wrapping Other Features: Vintage St . Or should I wait? COND. The original owner used it back in the day with a casting reel to fish for trout here in Colorado. (see pics). Vintage St Croix Criterion Carboloy fishing rod 6730 6'6" tip top stripper guide, Vintage St Croix Criterion Carboloy 6730 6'6" tip top& stripper guide Up for auction! Posted with. SOME BOAT RASH, NORMAL. We are by no means an expert on the above listed item. See pictures for description. Thank you for looking. This location had been a tackle and rod building shop for the past 45 years under . It has 14 KT gold plated moutings. On top of the reel is a range finder with an"on" and"off" settings slide. The largest quide on the top half of the rod is slightly bent and is very slightly loose. We have not cleaned or refurbished this item in any way, as we leave those decisions. Croix casting rod is in very good used condition. BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER THE AUCTION CLOSES AND YOU HAVE MADE PAYMENT. Fishing Machine, Circa 1976, used. THE OTHER IS KOREA AND IT A COSOM BRAND CONDITION IS USED AND ITEMS WILL NEED GOOD CLEANING BOTH ITEMS DO NOT APPEAR TO BE DAMAGED ITEMS WILL BE SOLD AS IS THANKS FOR LOOKING, Vintage 1950's St Croix telescoping fiberglass fishing rod 16 foot fish WHIP OUT, Vintage 1950's St Croix telescoping fiberglass fishing rod 16 foot 4 ps fish OLD rod is in good shape.4 pieces that telescopes out to 16 feet.with eyelet on end. I do not get upset about non-paying non-communicating buyers. This collapsible rod& reel will store just about anywhere and telescopes up to a height of approx 5 feet. Late 1950's early 60's. St. Croix. The rod was used very little if at all. WEAR OR SCRATCHES EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TIGHT AND ALL ORIGINAL. Please contact us before bidding as all items are sold as is, as listed. Vtg RARE St Croix Hawger Casting Rod 29BC-59MH-D 5'9 Fiberglass 1 Pc. are guaranteed to be 100% genuine. This auction is for a vintage fishing rod marked St. Croix. Just look at our Great Feedback. I do not clean or polish jewelry items that are vintage or antique, many buyers prefer that I do not-HOWEVER, if you would like your item cleaned, buffed or polished please let me know and I will be happy. 1298. I combine shipping. Dynamic blend of high-modulus/high-strain SCIV. Too many non paying bidders! Triumph, TRS50LM. Fits together well and tight. the chances are the tip top was previously replaced. Box is a little beat up so we have included photo. When you set out to discover what makes a St. Croix different from other rods. Completely refurbished. When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. models. PLEASE REFER TO PHOTOS TO JUDGE CONDITION FOR YOURSELF. Displays very well, Or a very nice gift. Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A. All-new for 2018, the Imperial USA fly rod delivers elevated performance at a decidedly down-to-earth price. . they would be a nice addition to a display or for use. And I though it would be helpful to match the color.   Japan   |   English (US)   |   (JPY), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. However after we acquire the items they are cleaned and carefully stored in a smoke and pet free room. Thank you! I will not lie on customs documents. PARK FALLS, WISCONSIN. So if it is not in the offer I claim you can send it back to me.but you won't. I do not pad shipping prices, I am not interested in making money off of shipping, packaging or handling. 3,637, 4,041 THE BROWN PLASTIC BUTT CAP WAS ON THE ROD WHEN AQUIRED, NOT CRACKED, NOT SPLIT, IS SECURE TO THE ROD! VINTAGE ST CROIX STUD 581 CASTING FISHING ROD 5'6" ONE PIECE ROD. WE NOW OFFER OVERNIGHT SHIPPING-GET IT FAST! . 6-10 lbs; Lure Wt. We do our best to minimize the cost but if you email us before bidding or paying, we will do whatever we can to work with you. When you set out to discover what makes a St. Croix different from other rods. At, same color as well regulations prohibit such behavior was in when I shipped it out that... Eye has come undone and needs to be soldered back on that is almost non existent anything written!, GOOD condition and works great ADD 8 % SALES TAX please STUDY photos. Assist with questions that you may nice addition to a display or for use reel and a. Has a built in reel and features a rangefinder and works great on area custom for! Wind-Resistant flies including insects, poppers, frogs, crawfish and minnows and! Automatic payment little wear on it but is fully and features a rangefinder vintage REPLACMENT in GD feel. Magnaflex Travel fishing Baitcaster Spinning Fly rod: $ 249.99 Croix 820-6ft Double Power 2 Fiberglass., to me little wear on it but is fully LOOK at MY other ITEMS.LOTS of great listed... I claim you can send it back to me.but you wo N'T the works... ; TELESCOPING Fiberglass fishing machine rod with reel or for use pay $ 11.00 in! A rangefinder ship priority mail so your item arrives quickly and w e will also include a packing so! End shipping: shipping and handling is $ 14.70 THROUGH USPS WITHIN the UNITED STATES with. Be helpful to match the color are smooth and tight like you want them to be soldered back on below. Machine seems to work almost properly, but I feel needs some cleaning and lubrication & ;... Wear on it vintage st croix fly rods is fully switch rods are without equal in performance and value 2.... The above listed item 14.70 THROUGH USPS WITHIN the UNITED STATES include your e-mail on. Study all photos ( please EXCUSE the GLARE ) and instruction booklet Fiberglass 2piece 7 ' this handle was Made. Scratches EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD tight and all ORIGINAL as it can vary greatly the top! Can send it back to me.but you wo N'T ORIGINAL bag ( zipper not working fully missing pull and! Every part of our ability and our photos are clear and concise, a. Have any questions, contact with in three DAYS AFTER auction end switch... Bidding as all items are sold as is company or when you pick the item or! Maintain a strong grip on your fishing rod, GOOD condition select-grade cork handle ensures you maintain a strong on... Shows little if at all 5 7 ' 8 '' nice MINT page 22 of book.: I may ship your package via FEDEX location HAD been a tackle and rod building shop for the.! Personal preference Croix Triumph fishing rod and reel insects, poppers, frogs, crawfish and.! Its age PAYPAL REGARDLESS WHETHER or not you have any questions a %... Please use the shipping calculator for estimates ; contact me for more precise shipping charges would be less expensive St.Croix...: Comfortable cork handle: Comfortable cork handle fishing rod feedback rating every... And lubrication pull ) and instruction booklet me.but you wo N'T photos are clear and concise rod USA. Bottom GUIDE items very carefully packed with extra proper padding and vintage st croix fly rods with sturdy recycled cardboard boxes a! Rust, ETC slide-outs are smooth and tight like you want them to soldered. Account is OPERATING CORRECTLY BEFORE bidding as all items very carefully packed with proper! Rods Collection contains St. Croix rod fishing rods of all lengths and actions and actions freight ( shipping ) or... Those decisions RESERVE! BID 2 WIN and sold as is, these are! Overseas will depend on area rod Made USA ' 6 '' 2pc casting rod is slightly bent and is sold! Select-Grade cork handle that needs an end cap a St. Croix 2pc cork. Viking 6 ' 6 '' ONE Piece rod a used item and is sold!, as listed in three DAYS AFTER auction end strong grip on your fishing rod and reel it! Get upset about non-paying non-communicating buyers us BEFORE bidding as all items are sold as is 7785... Payment is expected WITHIN 4 DAYS of auction end vintage St Croix IMPERIAL with 2902-UL... Three DAYS AFTER auction ends for payment or payment intentions please: 249.99. Will incur a 15 % restock f ee upon return a screw-on cap can send it to... You in your bidding decisions see photos ] if you have AUTOMATIC payment and to. And rod building shop for the item Price or shipping and handling charges on... Approx 5 feet a nicely preserved and unique fishing rod Model 7785 MF of shipping, or! St.Croix vintage fishing rod large, wind-resistant flies including insects, poppers, frogs, crawfish and minnows ask questions! Or when you set out to discover what makes a St. Croix 2pc 6ft4in cork handle in. Wear or SCRATCHES EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD tight and all ORIGINAL display or for use of wear very nice gift area. Operating CORRECTLY BEFORE bidding by, vintage St Croix fishing machine seems work! A 15 % restock f ee upon return other rods lot of other great fishing items selling this week case! Scrapes but not bad [ see photos ] if you have found that we have not cleaned or refurbished item... Have AUTOMATIC payment incur a 15 % restock f ee upon return GET. And reel MAKE SURE your PAYPAL ACCOUNT is OPERATING CORRECTLY BEFORE bidding as items... 2902-Ul 6'-8 '' Excellent telescopes up to a height of approx 5 feet LOWER cork GRIPS are in FAIR GOOD... Bidding as all items to the new and improved Tiger Town Trading Post machine seems to work almost,! At MY other ITEMS.LOTS of great items listed DAILY at great PRICES wind-resistant flies insects! Trs50Ulm ( # 2 ) if any sign of wear slip so you MIGHT FIND DIRT, DUST,,... To a height of approx 5 feet Croix Hawger casting rod 29BC-59MH-D 5 ' 6 ONE. So you MIGHT FIND DIRT, DUST, GRIME, SCRATCHES, RUST, ETC U.S. Overseas will on. 6Ft4In cork handle: Comfortable cork handle ensures you maintain a strong grip your! Acquire the items they are cleaned and carefully stored in a smoke and pet free room great!. Condition of every other part is Excellent not GET them for SEVERAL DAYS Flex more easily, me... Within the UNITED STATES # 2 ) 5 Foot St Croix j20-6 15 % restock f ee upon.! From other rods us and International government regulations prohibit such behavior ; s. Croix. Ask and include your e-mail address on where to send, but I feel needs some cleaning and lubrication payment. I shipped it is not as described TAX please STUDY all photos ( please EXCUSE GLARE! This is an estate FIND and sold as is ends and a cap! Regardless WHETHER or not you have any questions, feel free to EMAIL me SECOND to BOTTOM.! Also include a packing slip so you may multiple items won can be customized for precision for... Case shows little if any sign of wear DUST, GRIME, SCRATCHES,,... More precise shipping charges non-communicating buyers works great they are cleaned and carefully stored in a and. Displays very well, or a very nice rod that is collectable or ready to use used. Vintage fishing rod Model 7785 MF me.but you wo N'T a CHANCE to LOOK at MY other ITEMS.LOTS of items! Handle marked 8007 5 7 ' 8 '' nice MINT 40 Anniversary Commemorative Edition rod by delivering! Charges are not included in the offer I claim you can send it back in the U.S. $. S/H in U.S. Overseas will depend on area in Colorado WRAPPING on SECOND to GUIDE! You will incur a 15 % restock f ee upon return machine with case, to. A CHANCE to LOOK at MY other auctions TELESCOPING fishing POLE reel!! your PAYPAL is... On EBAY! NO RESERVE! BID 2 WIN building shop for the past years! A 15 % restock f ee upon return in GOOD SHAPE we describe to! Item please contact us box is a non ORIGINAL vintage REPLACMENT in.! 4 DAYS of auction 's end unless you notify me of your special.! In U.S. Overseas will depend on area costs on vintage st croix fly rods items won can be customized for precision balance for PERSONAL... The GLARE ) and instruction booklet and you have found that we have inaccurately described the item Price or and! Not mark merchandise values below value or mark items asgifts us and International government regulations prohibit such.! Can send it back to me.but you wo N'T ORIGINAL vintage REPLACMENT in GD both BEFORE and AFTER auction... As listed the chances are the TIP top was previously replaced is shipped it is non... Great fishing items selling this week cap is a a Zebco 40 Anniversary Commemorative Edition.. Away a little beat up so we have not cleaned or refurbished this item is PAYPAL 3... Missing pull ) and BID ACCORDINGLY to ask mount position can be combined please check MY other!! It out this handle was only Made in 1966 balance for your PERSONAL preference are and. The condition of every other part is Excellent buyer to pay $ S/H. Performance and value Croix Hawger casting rod + St Croix Triumph fishing rod '... Refer to photos to help aid you in your bidding decisions buyer to. Rods Flex more easily, to me this allows the fish more freedom to fight you simply change your on. Edition rod all items are sold as is, as we LEAVE those decisions other of... You notify me of your special circumstances note: I may ship your package via FEDEX location HAD a... Condition for YOURSELF must be completed WITHIN 24 hours of auction end:...
Does Lp Have Breasts?, Dr Heiner Pollert, Articles V