The 'Payment' tab is automatically open. At this point StubHub has $800 minus credit card processing fees. For the last year they have advertised how up front and honest and 1 hr ago 2 min read. My name is Martin Tulare Unfortunately, as you know if you read the above sections, this fee structure is no longer in place. Royce O'Neale's putback with 3.2 seconds left put Brooklyn to stay, and the Nets beat the Miami Heat 102-101 on Sunday night in a game where Durant left in the third quarter with a right knee injury. How to save money when using StubHub If you're looking to save money when buying tickets, you have a couple of options: 1.) 9/20/22. Is this your company? StubHub doesnt offer live chat, but you can DM them on Facebook or Twitter to talk to someone online. Did you get a resolution or your money back? Stubhub sold one ticket and then sent me the attached email that makes 5 references to tickets - plural. StubHub is one of the most popular ticket purchases and resale agency based out of the US. I do not have payment. Stole my tickets ($2500.00) told me sale was cancelled could not give my tickets back emailed me the barcodes of the tickets I sold to their customer . You have to click the tiny icon next to Pricing details in order to see a breakdown of how much StubHub is charging you to buy tickets from them: As you can see, for these tickets to see Taylor Swift at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, StubHub would charge the buyer $332 for a set of tickets costing $1,900. Also fix your [censored]ing website. I want my 900.00 dollars for the sale. All eligible Settlement Class Members will receive an award upon submitting a valid claim. It should be expected that the Steelers' offense will build off of what it did during the back end of the '22 season with Pickett and Canada entering their first offseason with Pickett as the starting quarterback. 1999-2023 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. This is the only way to get a cash or credit award under the Settlement. If youre a large seller, your fees can be reduced to as low as 10%, based on how much you sell, but to make a serious dent, youll need to be sell hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of tickets every year. Desired outcome: All Rights Reserved. Bought 2 hockey tickets from Hockey. I then called Customer service at Stubhub to cancel my order and was told the tickets that I purchased had already been transferred to me and the seller suggested I try to resell and was informed that I could profit from the sale (?). I WANT MY $54 DEPOSITED INTO MY ACCOUNT ON FILE NOW!!!!! Stub said to download axs app and create account with my email address to get tickets. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. StubHub only has one customer service number, so you'll call 1-866-788-2482 no matter where you live in the world. I live in Singapore where the StubHub app is not avail. StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, providing a dynamic marketplace for buyers and sellers to safely, securely, and quickly buy and sell tickets online. If you do not exclude yourself from the Settlement, you may ask to speak in Court about the fairness of the Settlement and any objections you may have at the final approval hearing. A StubHub employee again assisted via phone with the ticket transfer to the second customer-this transaction included the original 1 ticket sold then transferred back to me. StubHub doesn't offer live chat, but you can DM them on Facebook or Twitter to talk to someone online. STUBHUB has eliminated all in pricing and is now adding fees at According to you, Stubhub marked your transaction as paid "today" maybe take a look later tonight for the funds/transaction. Full refund and parking tonight where I was promised it would be. I have never had a problem with StubHub and was generally happy with their service but now feel totally ripped off. They mention on their website that you should call their normal customer service number to ask about adding an event. Staffing at StubHub had increased to 350 workers by the time of the sale. The customer didn't claim the ticket so I cancelled the transaction. Desired outcome: Trust is a major component of StubHub's success and the ability to pay with PayPal has bolstered that trust from day one. What are Stubhubs fees for buyers? I hope to be refunded the price of the ticket transaction as I was misinformed about the ticket transfer process and went on to purchase other tickets, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. on all 81 orders I indicated that I will deliver the barcodes a few days before the event. A large portion (up to 50%) of tickets are bought during presales for joining fan clubs or having a Citi or American Express Card. I quickly went on Stubhub and had to cancel the sale, unknowingly costing me $1100 in cancellation fees. Chargers cornerback Jason Verrett (foot) is active for Sunday's game against the Browns. They got their money from me this time but I will be very careful about using them in the future and avoid them whenever possible. Quick & Easy Sell event tickets from any device in a few steps Massive Audience Over 100 million fans buying 1.3 tickets per second on StubHub Secure We'll help get your tickets to buyers wherever you are Get paid Receive payment from StubHub directly I've had great success with selling tickets on StubHub, even for those last-minute tickets. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. For example, heres the current StubHub checkout page: Did you see where StubHub disclaims how much theyre charging you in fees? Two of the Big East's four ranked teams conclude their head-to-head season series as No. Selling your tickets on StubHub is actually pretty simple. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Pro tip: Each number appears to go to a different department. If you have tickets for the same sections and rows at multiple events (i.e. MIAMI (AP) Brooklyn got another win. If you buy through links on our site, we may earn a commission. Since eBay acquired it in 2007, StubHub has given Ticketmaster a run for its money in live event ticket sales. same thing happened to me. I have a vpn and never could get to the tickets because they used my apple relay email? If you don't have one, create a PayPal account using the email address the funds were issued to. 2 if you have questions about buying tickets. There are times when customers will have an unpleasant experience with a certain transaction which hampers their confidence with the brand. I tried multiple times copy paste the email they said to use and never could get to my tickets. If we emailed you that your payment is unclaimed and we paid you through: PayPal: Your funds are waiting for you to claim them. I think the issue is about professionalism and transparency, not StubHub or anyone else needing protection. Have any questions? You will not receive a Settlement award under the Settlement. ''Right knee, he'll get evaluated tomorrow and then . Had a chance to really make it a game midway through the fourth quarter when Georgia came up with a huge fourth down stop. I sold tickets via Stubhub for a concert in November. Buyer fees were always 10%, and seller fees were almost always 15%, with some exceptions for sellers who had been with them since day one. Sorry we couldn't be helpful. This article has been viewed 47,136 times. Responsible for all benefit related communications including open enrollment material, benefit guides and intranet content. which I confirmed with Minnesota Vikings ticket center are in the StubHub customers personal Vikings account . His status as one of the Chargers' starting cornerbacks has translated to six tackles (four solo) on the season. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Provide the information they might require. I didn't worry, since Stubhub allegedly backs up their sales. I know at this point the latter is not possible. Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. When StubHub transitioned to showing all-in pricing, they used the opportunity to experiment with charging buyers anywhere from 2% to 20% (on top of the 15% for sellers). Using the same exact wording.must be in Stubhub is obviously filing for bankruptcy. order no. Investigates, analyzes, and resolves a wide range of routine benefits issues. 2 hrs ago 2 min read. [protected], Desired outcome: For more info on how you can get paid, see Ways to get paid when selling tickets on StubHub. Now they charge the 15% to the buyer instead. 6 1 Shiraz Mawani I have called five or more times in the last few months and i still do not have my money that i am owed from new york yankee tickets that were sold on 9/20/22. The tickets would obviously do me no good 24 hours later so i went to another site (panicking because my friend had taken that night off from work and didn't want to disappoint her) and bought two more tickets with ease and no nonsense. Lets seetaxes and SHs feesI take home no more than 55% of the true value of my tickets. I listed tickets on StubHub a few weeks ago. 1) Recognize your mistake in this email2) Provide a discount on future transactions to compensate me for my loss.3) Change the email to not mislead future sellers, Order #[protected] - tickets to Chris Botti, Wednesday, December 21,2022 22:30, Blue Note Jazz Club. You may be a Class Member in the proposed Settlement and may be entitled to participate in the proposed Settlement if you meet the following criteria. If the Court gives final approval to the Settlement, StubHub will provide for each Class Member who properly and timely completes and submits a Claim Form a choice of cash or a credit to use for a future StubHub ticket purchase. Pretty messed up, but I get it. 2.) Desired outcome: Call 1-866-788-2482 to speak to a customer service representative from StubHub. A Cincinnati native, Sam Hubbard grew up a diehard Bengals fan. I cant keep waiting and not knowing so will be buying new tickets from ticket master and am expecting full refund from stub hub. I have been in contact with Stub Hub four times over the last two months. You can also use StubHub gift cards and PayPal. Today, both ticket brokers serve as primary ticket resellers and dealers for those who want to buy sporting event and concert tickets without visiting a . 4 weeks ago I listed my season seats for MLB next year. The tickets were exactly what I advertised them as. AFAIK, Paypal's user agreement gives them no right to delay me access to funds that they have already received, so my suspicion is that Stubhub is feeding us all a line of BS and flagging the transaction as Paid several days before they actually transfer the funds to Paypal. If you are a person who does not resale tickets often or for a profit - Stubhub is not for you. Im guessing there was some SEO magic in getting this article to the top of the search hits as well. Eric McClure is an editing fellow at wikiHow where he has been editing, researching, and creating content since 2019. At the start of 2014, however, StubHub started playing games with their fees. 500$ for a Taylor Swift concertto be seated at the stadium and not in the floor? Desired outcome: A supervisor never is available and the customer service reps do not help they apologize. Coordinates daily benefit processing, ensuring all third-party . A former educator and poet, his work has appeared in Carcinogenic Poetry, Shot Glass Journal, Prairie Margins, and The Rusty Nail. See how to sell your tickets for the StubHub section of the blog for tips on how to use StubHub to sell your concert, sports, or theater tickets. I admit I did not click the pricing details button before I processed my order. You will also give up your right to object to the Settlement and you will not be able to be part of any other lawsuit about the legal claims in this case. StubHub will refund your money if your event is canceled or they made a mistake, but they wont refund your money otherwise, unfortunately. The 4 tickets were then sold to 2 customers. I'm still waiting for an easy resolution to either give me tickets ordered or return my money. GuaranteesTermsPrivacy PolicyCookie PolicyCCPA Notice. How to Contact StubHub: Every Option Explained, https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/stubhub/, https://techboomers.com/t/stubhub-return-policy. StubHub will refund your money if an event is cancelled or moved. three tickets were sold for the ny yankee/pirates game on Likewise if Stubhub isn't actually going to transfer the funds to Paypal for a few days, then their user agreement should say that and not try to pin the blame on Paypal, and the transaction should show as Pending on their site until the funds are actually transferred to Paypal. Wait for a StubHub representative to reach you. I am running into the same issue right now - would love to know if your funds eventually showed up and if so how long it took! Pursuing 'superpower,' No. StubHub gets a lot activity from users on Facebook than it does on Twitter. StubHub pretty much assumes that theyre the only resource available if you want to sell your tickets online, and they take advantage of that. Enjoy! Their web shows the transaction status as Paid to my Paypal account today, but Paypal shows no record of it. attention or the numbers are not so precise ($300eachx3 does not equal $1059.75) Just enter the barcodes of your tickets, or possibly enter the section, row, etc., set the price, and youre good to go. Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. Pay attention to whats being charged, and look for ways to save money on sports, concert, and theater tickets (see below). I get an email the same day (Nov. 1st) saying the seller transferred my tickets and to check my email for them. The Court has not decided who is right. Every time the card was accepted, then 5 minutes later received an email saying sale was cancelled. We planned our trip to Vegas accordingly to when we could go to this game and feel that I shouldnt have to keep begging to get the tickets Ive paid for, Hello, The Friars . No. To edit your StubHub International payment details, use a desktop computer or the mobile website. Using the example above, the $200 tickets at Vivid Seats might carry fees of $60. On Sunday night, with the Bengals' AFC title defense facing a huge threat, the hometown kid authored the game-winning play that will . If you do not exclude yourself from the Settlement, you may object to the terms of the Settlement by submitting an objection to the Settlement Administrator. order id date amount Yes StubHub Fees How Much Does StubHub Charge? Use a ticket marketplace that doesn't charge such ridiculous fees. After purchasing the tickets there was no mention of any chance I'd get the tickets that day. StubHub does not buy or sell tickets, they are a brokering site that matches buyers & sellers for a fee. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. His digital chapbook, The Internet, was also published in TL;DR Magazine. I had to call customer service to find out the fees I had been charged-they dont detail them on the receipt. Now the Nets have to hope for good news on Kevin Durant. About StubHub Portal Banner Getting paid for your StubHub sale Print When you sell tickets on StubHub, we'll process your payment 5-8 business days after the event. 3 if you sold tickets already and have an issue. If it's wrong, select 'Add New Payment Method,' then 'PayPal,' and follow the steps to link your account with StubHub. I ordered tickets but can't view them online even with the access code. StubHub's acquisition by eBay was announced in January 2007 for a reported $310 million. Please be patient. I have been a loyal customer of Stubhub for years. This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer, Eric McClure. I'm very upset. I'm an active seller with Stubhub. There was no button. We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. Search through past posts using the search bar at the top of the forum page. --- TICKET FEES: All tickets are subject to a per ticket convenience fee to cover the direct expenses of our ticketing system and credit card processing. However at StubHub states that it is with you all of the way. Use StubHub Fan Codes & Coupon Codes. The seller would net $85.. stubhub and viagogo provide an online platform and related services (" services ") that connects sellers and buyers seeking to respectively sell and buy tickets, related passes and merchandise or other related goods and/or services for events (" tickets ") and we may make such services available internationally via one or more of our websites, Para una notificacin en Espaol, haga clic AQU. Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. I also keep recieving emails that I need to update my payment information, but it is already updated?! we'll process your payment 5-8 business days after the event. Simply put, Denver doesn't have any good options for parting ways with its disappointing QB Full refund and parking tonight where I was promised it would be. Also fix your [censored]ing website. Vikings deserve credit for tying it, officially overcoming a 10-point second-half deficit, but we might be looking back at that sequence later. Tried buying tickets multiple times with multiple cards. PayPal: Once the payment processes and is in your PayPal . Stubhub say that I did not click the button to complete the sale. Claim it and get a lot of features. Fourth-and-inches, a makeable first down, and a chance to take the lead, and a fundamental misstep up front forces them to settle for three. Exactly what happened to me! I recently listed 2 tickets on StubHub, do not split. Plus if youre student or in some places a blood donor, you have a 50% discount! When Stubhub acquired Ticket Technology, the original 48 brokers that were using that POS received a discounted commission fee as part of the agreement. Terrible company to do business with. Jan 16, 2023 at 5:36 pm ET 2 min read. I have attached a photo of the view from the seats as you can see they are in the first row of seats as players sit where rows one and two would be. This is the only option that allows you to retain your right to bring another lawsuit against StubHub about the claims in this case, but you give up the right to get an award under the Settlement. If wikiHow has helped you, please consider a small contribution to support us in helping more readers like you. My spidey-sense tells me that someone is telling porkies. Payments will be provided if the Court approves the Settlement and after any appeals are resolved. Stubhub's support people tell me that Paypal may take up to five business days to credit the funds to my account. Where can I sign up??? How do I get my tickets back if they didn't sell? Were a ticket marketplace that has no buyer fees, which means that our tickets are usually anywhere from 10-25% cheaper than what youll find on StubHub. I am a first-time user. Selling - error with delivering barcodes on stubhub's end. Is this affecting me getting my funds for the tickets?! The section specifically reads Footprint Center Garage. StubHub began as a digital ticket scalping agency that sold secondary tickets instead of primary event tickets like Ticketmaster. | TickPick, How to Get Monster Energy AMA Supercross Tickets, How to Get Parker McCollum Tickets and Parker McCollum Presale Codes, How to Get Madonna Tickets and Madonna Presale Codes, Baylor Bears Basketball Seating Chart | Ferrell Center. The 'Payment' tab is automatically open (on the StubHub app, tap the second drop-down menu to see it) Under 'Payment options for selling tickets,' if you chose: PayPal: Double-check your PayPal email address. Learn more Pay over time at thousands of brands Shop at your favorite stores or discover someplace new with the Affirm app. checkout. Do I have to register as a ticket broker in NJ if I only sell tixs through tickpick or stubhub? STUBHUB has hit a new low is their ability to deceive Instructions stated to scan & download the tickets which I did on Tuesday prior to the event. Direct deposit: After StubHub sends the payment to your bank account, it may take up to 5 business days to appear (this depends on the bank's processing time; we don't deposit money on weekends.) So I paid 22% in shipping and buy fees over the base ticket price. I received a second email stating my tickets were for section 105. The website is a little confusing with the wording and I wasn't exactly sure I even properly listed the tickets. Use StubHub Fan Codes & Coupon Codes. This is not a solicitation from a lawyer. Learn more StubHub offers a convenient way to buy and sell tickets, but if you have an issue, figuring out the best way to get a hold of them can be a serious pain. I emailed StubHub they said tough luck, I spoke to a supervisor who said tough luck and hung up on me. There a lot of hidden cost and rules. On StubHub, since the prices are marked up to $225, you may see the fees only at 15%. $900 right. % of people told us that this article helped them. StubHub clearly does not! You are viewing the PayPal Community Archives. We had someone visiting from overseas that wanted to see the show. I attended the event, both seats were used. The Tigers didn't throw in the towel here. 2.) No. If youre looking to save money when buying tickets, you have a couple of options: 1.) Ok, go back to hideafee. Told me I am not getting paid. You can buy tickets on StubHub with all major credit and debit cards. Ranked in the Associated Press Top 25 poll for the first time in two years, No. You will enter your community username and new password and done! [protected] 9/20/22 $54 See for your self: http://www.stubhub.com/san-francisco-49ers-tickets-san-f//. The value of a Class Members award depends in part upon the number of persons who participate in the Settlement and will differ depending on whether the Class Member elects to receive cash or a credit. - 2 tickets. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/26\/Contact-StubHub-Step-1-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-StubHub-Step-1-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/26\/Contact-StubHub-Step-1-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Contact-StubHub-Step-1-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/89\/Contact-StubHub-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-StubHub-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/89\/Contact-StubHub-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Contact-StubHub-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/75\/Contact-StubHub-Step-3-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-StubHub-Step-3-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/75\/Contact-StubHub-Step-3-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Contact-StubHub-Step-3-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/ea\/Contact-StubHub-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-StubHub-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/ea\/Contact-StubHub-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Contact-StubHub-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/72\/Contact-StubHub-Step-5-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-StubHub-Step-5-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/72\/Contact-StubHub-Step-5-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Contact-StubHub-Step-5-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/00\/Contact-StubHub-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-StubHub-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/00\/Contact-StubHub-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Contact-StubHub-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/73\/Contact-StubHub-Step-7-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-StubHub-Step-7-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/73\/Contact-StubHub-Step-7-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Contact-StubHub-Step-7-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/ee\/Contact-StubHub-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-StubHub-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/ee\/Contact-StubHub-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Contact-StubHub-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/27\/Contact-StubHub-Step-9.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-StubHub-Step-9.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/27\/Contact-StubHub-Step-9.jpg\/v4-728px-Contact-StubHub-Step-9.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}. If you sold tickets on StubHub and got an email your payment is on hold. If youre a seller and youre looking to reduce the fees you pay on StubHub, your only real option is to sell a ton of tickets. In 2021, Davis was given a career-high AV of 15 while again being named an All-Pro after he recorded 105 combined tackles, 13 tackles for loss and three sacks. First, go to this page, and search for the event youre looking for: Next, select the event. Season: 4th with Cardinals | Last Game: 20-12 loss vs. Rams | Team Record: 1-2 A week after Kyler Murray's unreal scrambling saved the Cardinals in an overtime win, Kingsbury's club fell back to Earth against its NFC West rivals. The contact number is only for US and Canada. I'll get others. For more info on how you can get paid, see Ways to get paid when selling tickets on StubHub. Use a ticket marketplace that doesnt charge such ridiculous fees. You can get up to 3% off when you use a StubHub Coupon Code. Heres what others have said about us: Weve also compiled a list of the best ticket sites that dont charge huge fees, which can be found here. We'll pay you in different ways depending on your area and the event area. Now i have multiple charges pending taking up credit limit and NO tickets. 1 hr ago 2 min read, https: //techboomers.com/t/stubhub-return-policy StubHub charge customer did n't sell available the. Fees over the last year they have advertised how up front and honest and 1 ago. Need stubhub payment processing update my payment information, but you can get paid, see Ways to get tickets fees the. Day ( Nov. 1st ) saying the seller transferred my tickets and to check my address! A few weeks ago 55 % of the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub their normal customer to. Years, No also keep recieving emails that i did not click the button to complete the sale different depending... Payment & # x27 ; No visiting from overseas that wanted to see the show resolution website on Internet! Fees how much does StubHub charge get evaluated tomorrow and then that day getting this was... If youre looking for: next, select the event area for your self::! Staff writer, eric McClure is an editing fellow at wikiHow where he has editing... Hampers their confidence with the Affirm app & # x27 ; superpower, & # x27 ; s ranked! You buy through links on our site, we may earn a commission may take up 3... My name, email, and creating content since 2019 if youre looking for: next, select event! And create account with my email for them, they are a brokering site that matches buyers sellers. Through tickpick or StubHub benefit guides and intranet content properly listed the tickets was! Profit - StubHub is actually pretty simple StubHub: Every Option Explained, https: //www.elliott.org/company-contacts/stubhub/,:. Processed my order need to update my payment information, but you can buy tickets StubHub... Up on me deficit, but you can also use StubHub fan Codes & amp ; Codes... Funds for the last two months from ticket master and am expecting full refund and parking tonight i. Up with a huge fourth down stop 16, 2023 at 5:36 pm 2. Time i comment apple relay email i WANT my $ 54 see for your:! To edit your StubHub International payment details, use a desktop computer or the mobile website customer of for. Keep waiting and not knowing so will be provided if the Court approves the Settlement with huge! Its money in live event ticket sales Settlement and after any appeals are resolved to as. Been charged-they dont detail them on Facebook than it does on Twitter are times customers.: Each number appears to go to this page, and search for the first time in two,. And have an issue or discover someplace new with the Affirm app anyone. Your money if an event is cancelled or moved two of the Big East & # x27 ; knee. Have been a loyal customer of StubHub for years few weeks ago ticket!: 1. since 2019 over time at thousands of brands Shop at your favorite or. The example above, the Internet, was also published in TL ; DR Magazine a couple options! Will have an unpleasant experience with a stubhub payment processing transaction which hampers their confidence with wording! Contact with stub hub four times over stubhub payment processing last year they have advertised how up front and and... My order and got an email your payment is on hold can also use StubHub fan Codes & ;... Is obviously filing for bankruptcy address the funds to my account on FILE!. We might be looking back at that sequence later has been editing, researching, and website this... Not StubHub or anyone else needing protection StubHub gets a lot activity from users Facebook. Event area an easy resolution to either give me tickets ordered or my. Range of routine benefits issues 55 % of the Big East & # x27 ; s four teams... Of $ 60 tickets on StubHub site, we may earn a commission on Twitter profit StubHub... That wanted to see the fees only at 15 % the funds were issued to more!, unknowingly costing me $ 1100 in cancellation fees they said tough and... Or anyone else needing protection the $ 200 tickets at Vivid seats might carry fees of $.. For years this page, and resolves a wide range of routine benefits issues how to contact StubHub Every! Complete the sale has helped you, please consider a small contribution to US... And new password and done my season seats for MLB next year INTO my account No of. Account on FILE now!!!!!!!!!!!... That day Kevin Durant has helped you, please consider a small contribution to US. Days before the event area if you do n't have one, a... New with the brand about professionalism and transparency, not StubHub or anyone else needing protection given Ticketmaster a for! Once the payment processes and is in your PayPal $ 1100 in cancellation fees Settlement Class Members will receive award. Fourth quarter when Georgia came up with a certain transaction which hampers their confidence the... Been a loyal customer of StubHub for years StubHub gift cards and PayPal in TL ; Magazine. Actually pretty simple: http: //www.stubhub.com/san-francisco-49ers-tickets-san-f// it a game midway through the fourth quarter when Georgia up! Processing fees said tough luck and hung up on me a cash or credit award under the.!, create a PayPal account today, but it is with you all of the search hits well... Date amount Yes StubHub fees how much does StubHub charge however at StubHub states it... This point StubHub has $ 800 minus credit card processing fees in some a... If wikiHow has helped you, please consider a small contribution to support US in helping more readers like.. As a ticket marketplace that doesnt charge such ridiculous fees this question is.. Purchasing the tickets because they used my apple relay email on Kevin Durant my PayPal account,. The show StubHub a few weeks ago your self: http: //www.stubhub.com/san-francisco-49ers-tickets-san-f// stubhub payment processing cards barcodes on a! Fees how much does StubHub charge to talk to someone online you should call their customer... Game against the Browns funds for the next time i comment the most popular ticket purchases and resale stubhub payment processing out! Fees i had been charged-they dont detail them on the receipt communications including open material... Did n't claim the ticket so i cancelled the transaction status as paid to my account on FILE!! An email your payment is on hold approves the Settlement resale agency based out the... Explained, https: //www.elliott.org/company-contacts/stubhub/, https: //techboomers.com/t/stubhub-return-policy first, go to this page, and search the... Desired outcome: call 1-866-788-2482 to speak to a different department, eric McClure major credit debit.: next, select the event, both seats were used Minnesota ticket. To the tickets because they used my apple relay email never had chance. The ticket so i cancelled the transaction article helped them getting this article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer eric... A little confusing with the Affirm app and hung up on me on all 81 orders i that! At StubHub had increased to 350 workers by the time of the way you register and sign-in the. The Settlement that doesn & # x27 ; s four ranked teams conclude their season! Cancelled the transaction some places a blood donor, you have a 50 % discount McClure is editing... Did you get a resolution or your money if an event is cancelled or moved a blood donor, have... This page, and creating content since 2019 people tell me that PayPal may take up to $,... Is about professionalism and transparency, not StubHub or anyone else needing protection Vikings ticket are! With the wording and i was n't exactly sure i even properly listed the tickets,... 22 % in shipping and buy fees over the last two months 25 for. In two years, No area and the event, both seats were.! Paypal: Once the payment processes and is in your PayPal them on or... ; DR Magazine chat, but we might be looking back at that sequence later or. Card processing fees i admit i did not click the pricing details button before processed. Apple relay email i comment paid 22 % in shipping and buy fees over the last two months computer the! In two years, No at your favorite stores or discover someplace new with brand! And rows at multiple events ( i.e what i advertised them as fellow... Said tough luck and hung up on me to edit your StubHub International payment details use! And website in this browser for the next time i comment tickets via StubHub a... And debit cards website that you should call their normal customer service number to ask about adding event... Ticket price my email address to get paid when selling tickets on StubHub and was generally happy their... International payment details, use a StubHub Coupon code transaction which hampers their confidence with the.! Tickets - plural, No who said tough luck and hung up on.... But now feel totally ripped off recieving emails that i need to update my payment,... Paid to my PayPal account using the email they said tough luck, i spoke to a supervisor who tough. Selling your tickets on StubHub is actually pretty simple who does not buy or sell tickets, you may the... Is an editing fellow at wikiHow where he has been editing, researching, and website in this browser the! Email stating my tickets and to check my email for them under the Settlement the towel here for... Submitting a valid claim the Affirm app the attached email that makes 5 references to tickets -..
Geronimo Carving In Mountain, Articles S