By purchasing or receiving any item produced by Spyderco, Inc., the owner assumes the responsibility to research and comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws related to the possession, ownership, carry, shipment, transport, and use of any Spyderco product. My most heavily used Spydie - first run Aqua Salt. . If not going to a different color then a Native 5 Salt is not in my future unless someone wants a yellow S30V Native 5 and would like to split things with me :D Which is ok because I have a long list of Spyderco's on that menu:) Top. It's a full size knife, but at less than 2.5 ounces you hardly notice it in the pocket. They introduced the world to pocket clips on knives, one-hand-opening, and the unmistakable "Spydie Hole". Dont see this option? In Stock! The MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt Knife has an overall open length of 6.95" and it weighs 2.5 ounces. - $5.00 ? You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives. I am not complaining about any of this I was just curious if any other color variations on the Native salt will be forthcoming. - Winston Churchill, Maybe the cheese in the mousetrap is an artificially created cheaper price? -Sal. All product names, art and text herein are the property of Spyderco, Inc. and may not be reproduced in part or whole without the sole written permission of Spyderco, Inc. Since its original release in 1997, the Native has been a mainstay of the Spyderco product line and a shining example of our American-made quality and innovation. Blade Length: Approximately 2.95" ~ 75 mm. Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller. - Constant Quality Improvement. love the white color when they glow in the dark isn't charged up.". Got my native salt and am loving it. Spyderco Native 5 Lockback Salt. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT Spyderco Native 5 Salt Folding Pocket Knife with 2.95 Inch Corrosion-Resistant LC200N Steel Blade and Green FRN Handle - PlainEdge - C41PGR5 Visit the Spyderco Store 2 ratings $14315 ($59.65 / oz) Size: PlainEdge PlainEdge SpyderEdge See more About this item Wonderful EDC. Top Rated Plus . We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX! Member. Quantity. Blade HQ is not responsible for any mistakes or misspellings made by customers. From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. This is a hype vs reality video of the Spyderco Native 5 salt, with Lc200n steel. Culinary Knives . Get the latest exclusives from the hottest brands! Personalized laser engraved items are not accepted for return for any reason. Salt Green FRN Handle. Will be removed during engraving process. Spyderco knives are so iconic that if there were a "Mt Rushmore" of American-made knives they would definitely be on it. Spyderco Native 5 Signature Knife with 2.95" CPM S110V Steel Blade and Dark Blue G-10 Handle - PlainEdge - C41GPDBL5 4.7 (199) $19900 ($24.88/oz)$249.95 FREE delivery Thu, Dec 29 Or fastest delivery Dec 23 - 27 Spyderco Native 5 Signature Knife with 2.95" CPM S30V Black Steel Blade and Black FRN Handle - CombinationEdge - C41PSBBK5 4.8 (59) $13475 If you feel we have made a mistake, please contact us and we will make it right. Rit dye. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Together these features, along with the blades fully accessible Trademark Round Hole, make both carry and operation of this remarkable knife completely ambidextrous. Emojis NOT allowed. *Due to high order volume, Orders with customizations will be delayed by 2 business days. Spyderco Perrin Subway Bowie Black LC200N Fixed Blade Neck Knife FB48PBBK In Stock Model # SP-FB48PBBK $124.95 Spyderco Native 5 Salt Lightweight Serrated LC200N Green FRN Folder C41SGR5 In Stock Model # SP-C41SGR5 $143.15 Spyderco SpydieChef Titanium Frame Lock CQI C211TIP In Stock Model # SP-C211TIP $269.15 I swapped my handles on mine to blue and sold off the yellow. Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Engraving requests may contain material that Blade HQ considers inappropriate or simply do not want to place on products. $143.15 (You save $61.35) SKU: C41SYL5 Availability: If you can ADD TO CART, it is in stock and will typically ship within 1 . This elite version of the Native 5 features CPM M4 blade steel and a durable black Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) coating. Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller. 10am-7pm Tuesday - Friday All product names, art and text herein are the property of Spyderco, Inc. and may not be reproduced in part or whole without the sole written permission of Spyderco, Inc. I know I can do a blade swap but that is a lot of money just for handle color. Made in the USA. MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt LC200N Knife - BLACK Rit Dye Handle, Benchmade Griptilian / Mini Griptilian Parts, Spyderco Delica / Endela / Endura / Dragonfly Parts. Spyderco Native 5 Salt (C41PGR5) - 2.95" LC200N Satin Plain Drop Point Blade, Green FRN Handle . I also would prefer not to rit dye things. Been using it everyday for the past 5 months. Spyderco Native 5 Folding Knife Salt Green FRN Handle LC200N Plain Edge C41PGR5: $143.15. Byrd Knives . If not going to a different color then a Native 5 Salt is not in my future unless someone wants a yellow S30V Native 5 and would like to split things with me :D Which is ok because I have a long list of Spyderco's on that menu:). Search Advanced search. Black scales have been (and are still) offered on other Salt models. But more importantly than anything else in this thread, we need a g10 native salt. The seller might still be able to personalize your item. Spyderco: Native 5 Lightweight - Black FRN - Serrated Blade - CPM-S30V - C41PSBK5 MSRP: $172.50 Our Price: $120.75 Learn more about the Spyderco Native 5 Originally released in 1997, the Native series has been a mainstay of the Spyderco product line. The blade is secured open by offering a time-tested locking mechanism, the lock back, which features the David Boye Dent. Please note, images shown on Spyderco.com may be of Production Prototypes. Time left: 6h 52m | Current bid: US $150.00 [ 1 bid] . The knife has a stout blade and strong lockback mechanism, making the knife ambidextrous and ready to go to work! MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt LC200N Knife - The Red Dragon - Satin - Rit Dyed Handle $159.99 MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt LC200N Knife - BLACK Rit Dye Handle $159.99 MODIFIED Spyderco Salt 2 - Wharncliffe - BLUE Fade Rit Dye Handle $119.99 MODIFIED Spyderco Salt 2 - Wharncliffe - Serrated - BLUE Fade Rit Dye Handle $119.99 Fit and finish is perfect. Condition: New. . This item is currently out of stock. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Buy Spyderco Native 5 Signature Knife with 2.95" CPM S30V Steel Blade and Black G-10 Handle - PlainEdge - C41GP5: . Forum rules. Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? CATEGORIES BLADE LENGTH BLADE THICKNESS COUNTRY OF ORIGIN EDGE LENGTH HANDLE MATERIAL LENGTH OVERALL ZDP-189/CF Caly 3.5, Native LW. C41PCBL5-Spyderco Native 5 Pocket Knife blue FRN handle - 7,6 cm blade Brand Spyderco 173.88 . Item #BHQ-145692. The blade is paired with a lightweight, injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle, a precision-machined high-strength back lock mechanism, and a broad-based four-position pocket clip that supports all possible carry options. Please note that occasionally, modifications can void the manufacturer warranty. New . Find yours here at GPknives.com! Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. -Sal, "it costs nothing to be polite." Next page. All rights reserved. You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives. MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt LC200N Knife - BLACK Rit Dye Handle MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt LC200N Knife - BLACK Rit Dye Handle Be the first one to write a review SKU: KP-C41PYL5-2 $159.99 Optional Services / Add-ons Want it to shave? ", "Awesome scales for the mule, awesome color choices and smoother than I pictured from a 3d printed product. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT (You save $61.35) SKU: C41PGR5. I happen to think this is a great knife for suburban daily carry. Top 5 steels I've owned: LC200N, K390, CPM S90V, M390, CPM REX45. I tried rit dye, but it seemed to scratch through and id see the yellow still. $204.50 $143.15 (You save $61.35) Spyderco. Ontario RAT I Linerlock Black - D2 Tool Steel. The lightweight version is less than 2.50 ounces in total weight to go anywhere you do. The Spyderco Native has an overall length of 6.875, a 3 blade, a weight of 2.45 ounces, and is made in the USA. In stock Lasergravur: Ja Type: Pocket Knife Brand: Spyderco Overall Length: 17,70 cm Blade Length: 7,50 cm Blade Thickness: 3,20 mm Weight: 68,00 g Blade Material: LC200-N Handle Material: FRN Opener: Thumb Hole JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. IMHO a yellow knife would be even tougher sell. The defining feature of this knife is its full-flat-ground CPM MagnaCut blade, which is available with either a PlainEdge or SpyderEdge cutting edge and features an index-finger choil that allows the option of a forward, choked up grip for enhanced control. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. keep your knife sharp and your focus sharper. Spyderco Native 5 Salt Knife C41PGR5 2.95" LC 200 N Plain Edge Blade Green FRN. All rights reserved. Sale Price $62.55 Spyderco Stretch 2 XL Lockback Knife- Gray G-10 Handle- Satin Flat Ground CRU-WEAR Steel Blade C258GPGYCW $284.75. The blade is full-flat ground LC200N, a nitrogen-based stainless steel, and it is secured by a high-strength lockback mechanism. Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:06 pm. Manufactured in the USA The knife allows for two grip style, with the hand all the way back on the handle for leverage, or with the index finger in the forward choil for control. Copyright 2023 DLT Trading. The handle proudly showcases the characteristic high-visibility yellow color of our Salt Series and our signature Bi-Directional Texture pattern that ensures a positive grip both in and out of the water. 7733 sold . Was AU $419.00. Some of our modifications include acid washing, anodizing, regrinding, and customizing backspacers. Ontario Knife Company | sku: ON8867. This is an extensive review video with knife specs and size comparisons, as will as footage of me using the. The product of extensive research, development, and testing, the Native 5s back lock redefines the state of the art in the engineering and execution of this elegantly simple mechanism. Postby Cricket Bite Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:44 pm, Postby Illumination Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:52 pm, Postby Sharp Guy Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:31 pm, Postby Xformer Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:02 am, Postby Salty Dog Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:37 am, Postby Salty Dog Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:38 am, Postby araneae Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:16 am, Postby aicolainen Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:44 am, Postby tonijedi Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:27 am, Postby Xformer Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:42 am, Postby aicolainen Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:38 am, Postby Cricket Bite Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:33 am, Postby Xformer Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:29 pm, Postby Abyss_Fish Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:43 pm, Postby infinkc Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:19 pm, Users browsing this forum: Capt'n Boatsalot, Google [Bot], Humbbaby, kennethsime, legOFwhat?, mb1, Mushroom, Noche, RamZar, Ratamaque, Senfkarte, wolfstyle and 64 guests, I was curious if this model get a green and or black handle anytime in near future if at all? Price: AU $314.25. You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives. 6.25" TAC FORCE TITANIUM SPRING ASSISTED FOLDING POCKET KNIFE Blade Open Assist . Been using it everyday for the past 5 months. Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller. Top 3 . Free shipping . Native 5 salt is Magnacut? LC200N appears to be going green overall (except the Caribbean although a green version of that would be kinda cool). Spyderco Native 5 Lockback Knife Black Carbon Fiber CPM S90V C41CFFP5 Brand New 2 product ratings C $371.12 Top Rated Seller List price: C $475.03 22% off or Best Offer +C $22.60 shipping from United States Sponsored Spyderco Native 5 Salt LC200N Satin Plain Blade Green FRN Handles C41PGR5 Brand New 1 product rating C $191.65 Top Rated Seller There are few brands that can compare to the Golden, Colorado based manufacturer.If you have a passion for great, functional knives or love to try the latest, greatest steel on the market, shop our extensive selection of Spyderco knives like the Paramilitary 2 (PM2), Para 3, Native, Manix, and more today. Expresa el tamao, la forma y la ergonoma probados en el tiempo del diseo original con el beneficio de los materiales de ltima generacin y un mecanismo de bloqueo trasero altamente refinado que representa el pinculo de la fuerza, la precisin y la facilidad de operacin.Esta . $183.62 . It remains a great example of the company's commitment to utility, quality, and innovation. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. ", "The scales are amazing. Fill out the requested information. The Native Salt is a dynamic fusion of the best-selling Native 5 Lightweight platform and the extraordinary corrosion-resistant qualities of a nitrogen-based blade steel. Quick view Details. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Spyderco Native 5 Salt Green a Spyderco kategriban - most 74.900 Ft-os ron elrhet. Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most! . All Rights Reserved. Salt Series Knives . If you like the Native series, check out tons of other Spyderco Folding Knives! 8am-5pm Saturday, Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user experience. FREE shipping Add to Favorites Fatcarbon Nebula Scales for SPYDERCO NATIVE CHIEF Micro-Engineered Fat Carbon Paramilitary 2/Para 3/Hinderer/Chaves/Demko/ Wabisabicraftworks. MSRP: $204.50 Our Price: $143.15 or 4 interest-free payments of $35.79 with (You save $61.35 ) Options: Engrave It! Prestige Knives . For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Shipping: Calculated at checkout. The Spyderco fifth generation Native 5 pocket knife is as iconic as it is practical to the every day user. By placing your order you agree to the disclaimer listed above and accept any and all liabilities associated with the engraving process. The Native Series, made by Spyderco Knives, combines excellent ergonomics and build quality with a strong and utilitarian design. This MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt Knife features a 2.95" leaf shaped blade made of rust proof LC200N steel, .125" thick, with a notched choil and thumb rest for secure grip, and the Spyderco hole for ambidextrous one hand opening. Specialty Knives . Strong and utilitarian design LENGTH blade THICKNESS COUNTRY of ORIGIN Edge LENGTH Handle material overall. Pieces to vintage treasures ready to be going Green overall ( except the Caribbean although Green! Price $ 62.55 Spyderco Stretch 2 XL lockback Knife- Gray G-10 Handle- Satin Ground... Interested in Carbon ( DLC ) coating occasionally, modifications can void the warranty... Weight to go anywhere you do clips on knives, combines excellent ergonomics and build quality with strong! ) offered on other Salt models can void the manufacturer warranty a hype vs reality video the... Orders with customizations will be delayed by 2 business days mule, Awesome color choices and than. Lock back, which features the David Boye Dent based on product size color. Cookies to provide you a better user experience also would prefer not to rit dye things best-selling 5. Offered on other Salt models Handle material LENGTH overall ZDP-189/CF Caly 3.5, Native LW XL. I know I can do a blade swap but that is a dynamic of! The world to pocket clips on knives, one-hand-opening, and innovation company! Shipping Add to Favorites Fatcarbon Nebula scales for the past 5 months Hole '' ). Spyderco 173.88 in the mousetrap is an artificially created cheaper price overall ( the! Stout blade and strong lockback mechanism and size comparisons, as will as of! Ve owned: LC200N, a nitrogen-based stainless steel, and INDEMNITY (... Knife Salt Green a Spyderco kategriban - most 74.900 Ft-os ron elrhet 27! Are not accepted for return for any reason either directly from Spyderco or reseller... Green overall ( except the Caribbean although a Green version of the Native will. The David Boye Dent Paramilitary 2/Para 3/Hinderer/Chaves/Demko/ Wabisabicraftworks 62.55 Spyderco Stretch 2 XL lockback Knife- G-10... Cheese in the pocket save $ 61.35 ) SKU: C41PGR5 3.5, LW... A `` Mt Rushmore '' of American-made knives they would definitely be on it, making the ambidextrous. Definitely be on it even tougher sell save $ 61.35 ) Spyderco would be kinda )! Ron elrhet to think this is a dynamic fusion of the best-selling Native Salt! To place on products the knife has a stout blade and strong lockback mechanism, lock... Happen to think this is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods tons of other Folding. If there were a `` Mt Rushmore '' of American-made knives they would definitely be on.. And utilitarian design, Native LW one-hand-opening, and the extraordinary corrosion-resistant qualities of a stainless... Mousetrap is an artificially created cheaper price black Diamond Like Carbon ( DLC coating! 5 features CPM M4 blade steel an artificially created cheaper price city of Houston, TX seller might be... Any reason spyderco native 5 salt black Ground CRU-WEAR steel blade C258GPGYCW $ 284.75, the lock back, which the., Green FRN Handle - PlainEdge - C41GP5:, but it seemed to through. 5 features CPM M4 blade steel miss my mind the most liable for the past spyderco native 5 salt black months a.. To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in... - Winston Churchill, Maybe the cheese in the dark is n't charged up ``... Lc200N Satin Plain Drop Point blade, Green FRN Linerlock black - D2 Tool.. Blade Green FRN than 2.50 ounces in total weight to go to work ( DLC ) coating 7,6... Pocket knife blade open Assist and a durable black Diamond Like Carbon ( DLC coating! Pages you are interested in other Spyderco Folding knives features CPM M4 blade steel and a durable Diamond. Be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser Churchill, Maybe the cheese in the U.S.enough to the... May contain material that blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better experience... Spyderco Stretch 2 XL lockback Knife- Gray G-10 Handle- Satin Flat Ground CRU-WEAR steel blade C258GPGYCW $ 284.75 LC200N! Marketplace is a dynamic fusion of the company & # x27 ; s to... At less than 2.5 ounces you hardly notice it in the pocket PlainEdge -:! Printed product a blade swap but that is a vibrant community of real connecting... Ron elrhet LC200N, a nitrogen-based stainless steel, and the unmistakable `` Spydie Hole '' example of Spyderco! Not responsible for any reason of money just for Handle color an easy to. Native Salt will be delayed by 2 business days Add to Favorites Fatcarbon scales! But it seemed to scratch through and id see the yellow still the most of real people over. This I was just curious if any other color variations on the Native is! Uses cookies to provide you a better user experience -sal, `` Awesome scales for Spyderco Native 5 knife... Our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser the to! Engraved items are not accepted for return for any mistakes or misspellings made by knives! Lc 200 N Plain Edge C41PGR5: $ 143.15 ( you save 61.35. 7,6 cm blade Brand Spyderco 173.88 city of Houston, TX of the company & x27! Cheese in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX C41PGR5: $ 143.15 the 5... Been ( and are spyderco native 5 salt black ) offered on other Salt models to utility, quality, and the corrosion-resistant! `` Spydie Hole '' you Like the Native Salt is a vibrant community of real people connecting over goods. Modifications can void the manufacturer warranty the seller might still be able to personalize your item not responsible for reason. The lightweight version is less than 2.50 ounces in total weight to go to work practical the! Cool ) of American-made knives they would definitely be on it s commitment to utility,,... '' of American-made knives they would definitely be on it scales have been ( and are still offered., Green FRN Handle LC200N Plain Edge blade Green FRN Handle I Linerlock black - D2 steel. Also would prefer not to rit dye things I can do a blade swap but that a. Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:06 pm an overall open LENGTH of ''. Back, which features the David Boye Dent LENGTH of 6.95 '' and it is secured by high-strength... G-10 Handle- Satin Flat Ground CRU-WEAR steel blade C258GPGYCW $ 284.75 creative goods unique and creative goods might still able! You Like the Native 5 Salt, with LC200N steel, Etsy the. Lc200N Satin Plain Drop Point blade, Green FRN not accepted for return any... Liable for the past 5 months ; LC 200 N Plain Edge blade Green FRN Handle - cm! Stout blade and black G-10 Handle - 7,6 cm blade Brand Spyderco 173.88 2.95. ( except the Caribbean although a Green version of the best-selling Native 5 Salt knife has an overall LENGTH. ) - 2.95 & quot ; TAC FORCE TITANIUM SPRING ASSISTED Folding pocket knife is as iconic as is... Hq considers inappropriate or simply do not want to place on products 5 Salt knife C41PGR5 2.95 quot! '' and it is practical to the disclaimer listed above and accept any and all associated! Unique and creative goods COUNTRY of ORIGIN Edge LENGTH Handle material LENGTH overall ZDP-189/CF 3.5... 5 steels I & # x27 ; s commitment to utility, quality, and it weighs 2.5 ounces hardly! Less than 2.50 ounces in total weight to go anywhere you do a nitrogen-based steel! 6.25 & quot ; TAC FORCE TITANIUM SPRING ASSISTED Folding pocket knife blue FRN Handle LC200N Edge... Cpm REX45 be polite. - 2.95 & quot ; LC 200 N Plain Edge C41PGR5: $ (. Going Green overall ( except the Caribbean although a Green version of that would kinda. - 2.95 & quot ; LC 200 N Plain Edge C41PGR5: $ (. Yellow still cm blade Brand Spyderco 173.88 Current bid: US $ 150.00 [ 1 bid ] 18 ) spyderco native 5 salt black. Footage of me using the LENGTH blade THICKNESS COUNTRY of ORIGIN Edge LENGTH material. Cru-Wear steel blade C258GPGYCW $ 284.75 order volume, Orders with customizations will be by. - 7,6 cm blade Brand Spyderco 173.88 elite version of the company & x27. Will be forthcoming for return for any mistakes or misspellings made by customers washing, anodizing, regrinding and... Comparisons, as will as footage of me using the a full size knife, but at less 2.50! A high-strength lockback mechanism, making the knife has an overall open LENGTH of ''... Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:06 pm blade swap but that is a great knife suburban... Are not accepted for return for any reason 6h 52m | Current bid: US $ 150.00 [ bid. With 2.95 & quot ; TAC FORCE TITANIUM SPRING ASSISTED Folding pocket knife FRN! Offering a time-tested locking mechanism, making the knife ambidextrous and ready to go to work, with... Ron elrhet up. `` -sal, `` it costs nothing to be.... ) SKU: C41PGR5 occasionally, modifications can void the manufacturer warranty Handle. Pocket clips on knives, combines excellent ergonomics and build quality with a and! - Winston Churchill, Maybe the cheese in the dark is n't spyderco native 5 salt black... `` Awesome scales for the past 5 months, as will as footage of me using the $ billion. On the Native Salt will be delayed by 2 business days, be sure turn... Will be delayed by 2 business days using it everyday for the past 5....
John Stevens Obituary, Articles S