Whether you are a gamer or a movie buff, the Sceptre E248W-19208A slim monitor is the way to go. YOU ARE NOW SUBSCRIBED TO OUR NEWSLETTER! FPS (First Person Shooter), RTS (Real-Time Strategy). The screen quality is great and the color is really nice after playing with the settings a bit. Actual product performance may vary. I don't focus on them and they only show up in certain situations. Overall again, really impressed with the monitor so far. Monday to Friday 9:00AM ~ 5:30PM PST Disclaimer: All pictures shown are for illustration purpose(s) only. *Security Lock not included. Sceptre RS monitors are the perfect device for office professionals and casual gamers. Sceptre E248W-19203RS is very affordable productivity monitor for daily use. copyright 2023 SCEPTRE Inc. All rights reserved. This helps support the work of this channel and is greatly appreciated.Some of the footage used in this video is not original content produced by PaaTing Reviews. Even we, I . Click on the ADVANCED button. Email: SceptreTS@Sceptre.com Download Manual Two HDMI and one VGA port each accelerate refresh rate up to 75Hz, providing the visual edge you need to defeat the competition during all of your gaming exploits. Additionally, the Sceptre E248W-19203R supports Adaptive-Sync with a 48-75Hz range. ASUS TUF Gaming 27 2K. FPS and RTS are Sceptre's custom set display settings built for an enhanced gaming experience. With sharper contrasts of light and darks, LED display delivers a vast array of rich colors, ensuring that moving images have never been so pleasing to the eyes. This monitor was installed and I was pleased to find it had an HDMI port. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Specifications: Condition: Brand New OEM Equivalent AC Power Adapter. 1. Select your Operating System 2 Select the version 1-800-788-2878 1-800-788-2878 PROS Inexpensive Solid display quality Attractive design Built-in speakers CONS Average brightness Limited connectivity Monday to Friday 9:00AM ~ 5:30PM PST Buy SCEPTRE SCEPTRE E248W-FPT 24 E248W-FPT 24" (Actual size 23.8") Full HD 1920 x 1080 75 Hz D-Sub, HDMI, 3.5mm Audio Built-in Speakers IPS Monitor with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. The product has a good picture quality for the price point. Enjoy HDMI and VGA inputs to connect all video and gaming devices. Sceptre E275W-1920 27" 75Hz Monitor HDMI VGA Build-In Speakers, Metal Black Visit the Sceptre Store 2,546 ratings | 349 answered questions -40% $11997 List Price: $199.97 Pattern Name: Monitor Size: 27 in 27 in 22 in 24 in About this item High Contrast Ratio: 5,000,000:1 Fast Video Response Time: 5ms HDMI, DVI and VGA Inputs Dual Speakers. - you will get to see multiple display and a Detect Button Click on it. The Sceptre E248W-19203R monitor has been designed overlooking the requirements of the users. I may buy another one and run a triple monitor setup soon. 1-626-369-3698 I like to work with multiple screens. Actual product performance may vary. Disclaimer: All pictures shown are for illustration purpose(s) only. This is a good monitor. Fast response times reduce ghosting & blurring while transitioning pixels, always keeping the enemy & terrain precisely in focus during chaotic moments. This is one of the best monitors I've ever owned! The monitor has a security slot, allowing you to securely fasten your monitor in place, effectively preventing theft. 2 x HDMI, 1 x VGA 1-626-369-3698 Download Manual You get a good screen size that provides a good amount of detail with a FHD (Full High Definition) resolution of 1920 x 1080. Product Photos, Phone#: Email: SceptreTS@Sceptre.com Reconnect them, making sure to seat them properly in their port. These sceptre e248w-19203r monitors consume about 37 watts of power and the text mode is 33 watts with 32.7 power save mode. *Product(s) specifications subject to change without notice, Price: $249.99. copyright 2023 SCEPTRE Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Cookies - Copyright Policy - Advertising - OEM Drivers 2023, Translate - - -Menterjemahkan, UGREEN USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Driver. Sponsored. 103.209.146.156 Our customer service representatives are, and have always been, based in the USA, guaranteeing that our customers needs are met as efficiently as possible. Everything I needed to set things up was included, even a Phillips screwdriver. Fast Response Time Fast response times reduce ghosting & blurring while transitioning pixels, always keeping the enemy & terrain precisely in focus during chaotic moments. very good monitor great color slim and adjustable. Download Manual Your IP: Email: SceptreTS@Sceptre.com My only complaint is that the built in speakers are low and tinny sounding. I like it. E248W-QPT 24" LED Quad HD Monitor 2560 x 1440 Quad HD Resolution IPS Panel 75Hz Refresh Rate Edgeless Design DisplayPort & HDMI Availability: ReStock Soon Price: $299.99 Qty: ReStock Soon PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW KEY FEATURES SPEC REVIEWS SUPPORT LED Founded in City of Industry, CA over 30 years ago, Sceptre Inc. made a promise to create & deliver superior products for remarkably affordable prices, a rare tradition that continues today. Live Chat. 1920 x 1080 High Resolution The monitor has a security slot, allowing you to securely fasten your monitor in place, effectively preventing theft. Only install drivers if you are qualified to do so. A fast response time displays action sequences with the highest degree of clarity. 1-800-788-2878 Give this a shot, especially if you want to save your money for other things or even two of these. So far so good. With sharper contrasts of light and darks, LED display delivers a vast array of rich colors, ensuring that moving images have never been so pleasing to the eyes. YOU ARE NOW SUBSCRIBED TO OUR NEWSLETTER! Enjoy HDMI, and VGA inputs to connect all video and gaming devices. Price was perfect for such an amazing monitor. *Security Lock not included. Once powered on, Windows will install the requisite drivers, and you are done. Edgeless Design completely immerses you in all the captivating action and wondrous scenery that 1080P resolution and 75Hz refresh rate have to offer. Get Your Monitor Today (US) https://amzn.to/2xCAY4UAmazon (CA) https://amzn.to/2ywXZ9K PRODUCT DETAILS Sceptre E248W-19203R 24" Ultra Thin 75Hz 1080p L. SCEPTRE SCEPTRE E248W-FPT 24 E248W-FPT 24" (Actual size 23.8") Full HD 1920 x 1080 75 Hz D-Sub, HDMI, 3.5mm Audio Built-in Speakers IPS Monitor. Disclaimer: All pictures shown are for illustration purpose(s) only. copyright 2023 SCEPTRE Inc. All rights reserved. The monitor has a security slot, allowing you to securely fasten your monitor in place, effectively preventing theft. Please have your Product/Serial # ready. HelpDrivers offers drivers that support both currently shipping and obsolete monitors, which are only available from this site. Screen The screen comes with a native resolution of 1920*1080 a full HD and the right size. It's a rather unspectacular monitor - but that's OK for the price. The VESA wall mount pattern gives you the freedom to select the optimum viewing position for your monitor, eliminate cable clutter, and save valuable space for your gaming and work station. Used for gaming. Email: SceptreTS@Sceptre.com Got it on Black Friday, comes with a Phillips screwdriver. The only complaint I have is that sometimes the volume of the speakers is low, even when it is set to the highest setting. LOVE it! No problems from mine, been using it for months and the color is fantastic, especially for gaming. Sceptre Monitor LED de 24 pulgadas 75Hz 1080p con altavoces integrados, puertos HDMI VGA, nuevo negro 2019 (E248W-1920) Dell P Series - Monitor de pantalla LED de 21.5" Negro (P2219H) Acer R240HY bidx de 23.8 pulgadas IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) monitor panormico, negro Sceptre E Series E275W-1920 27 inch LED Monitor 13 product ratings About this product Brand new $189.99 Open box $149.65 Last one! With sharper contrasts of light and darks, LED display delivers a vast array of rich colors, ensuring that moving images have never been so pleasing to the eyes. I would definitely recommend Sceptre to a friend. 1-626-369-3698 It looks nice and display with good quality. Starts up quickly, has multiple inputs, and fair number of options. Granted, the sound quality isn't great, but if you're in a pinch or need to save space, why not? Two HDMI and one VGA port each accelerate refresh rate up to 75Hz, providing the visual edge you need to defeat the competition during all of your gaming exploits. After the refresh rate changed, please shut down the computer and monitor. Sceptre's research and development lab's first generation of LCD's was introduced as early as 1993, with a proven track record leading up to today's technological innovations such as LED and three-dimensional displays. Almost glad the old one failed. Enjoy HDMI and VGAinputs to connect all video and gaming devices. I have to say, this gets the job done especially for the price. Product Photos, Phone#: This works fine, was easy to set up, has lots of ways to refine the picture but I did not use any of them. Aspect Ratio 16:9 YOU ARE NOW SUBSCRIBED TO OUR NEWSLETTER! Our customer service representatives are, and have always been, based in the USA, guaranteeing that our customers needs are met as efficiently as possible. The graphic card and monitor refresh rates are synchronized to eliminate tearing and stuttering. The SceptreE248W-19203S monitor provides stellarcolors and sharp images on a 24inch screen. Perfectly suited to work & gaming settings, built-in speakers deliver robust & smooth audio while saving space on your desk. Email: SceptreCS@Sceptre.com, Phone#: Under Display you will see the type listed (mine is Intel HD 620U. SCEPTRE X20WG-Naga Monitor Driver Sceptre Sceptre's constant dedication to improving new and advanced technology in the last 36 years, allowed a strong platform to build an empire of new and advanced display technology. Our customer service representatives are, and have always been, based in the USA, guaranteeing that our customers needs are met as efficiently as possible. Previous monitor did not work as smoothly. Very good price for a 24 inches led monitor. Perfectly suited to work & gaming settings, built-in speakers deliver robust & smooth audio while saving space on your desk. E248W-1920R 24" LED Monitor E248W-1920R 24" LED 1080P Monitor 1920 x 1080 FHD Resolution Fast Response Time Ultra Slim Profile 1 x HDMI, VGA, Audio In/Out Ports Availability: ReStock Soon Price: $149.99 Qty: ReStock Soon 67 REVIEW (S) KEY FEATURES SPEC REVIEWS SUPPORT LED Cover this product: 3-Year Protection $10.99 Learn more 3 Year Office Equipment Protection Plan from Asurion, LLC 1206 NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs - parts, labor and shipping included. With built-in speakers, the monitor delivers office level audio for conference calls and internet workshops. 1-626-369-3698 My laptop has Windows 7 Professional installed, and right now, I am not able to used dual monitors. The 24" is pretty big, I considered sending it back for the 22" but then I figured it's fine. Blue Light Shift reduces blue light, allowing you to comfortably work, watch, or play applications without straining your eyes. Obtain the VGA cable and connect to the VGA connection on your PC. And the price? Amazon Music Stream millions of songs: Amazon Advertising Find, attract, and engage customers: Amazon Drive Cloud storage from Amazon: 6pm Score deals on fashion brands With 75Hz refresh rate, images change faster and smoother than the standard, reducing screen tearing. It has a maximum refresh rate of 75Hz that is average 60Hz a perfect for entry-level GPUs with, particularly high FPS. This monitor is exceptional for its price. GreBear Computer Monitors 24 Inch. I purchase the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Dual Monitor Docking Station (ud-3900). They aren't particularly special in any certain area, but they work well all around. Provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically. Similarly, enjoy engaging audio while listening to your favorite tunes. Security Lock The Security Lock securely fastens your monitor in place, effectively preventing damage or theft. 1920 x 1080 High Resolution up to 75Hz Refresh Rate 2 x HDMI, 1 x VGA Subscribe: https://bit.ly/2L1l7PX Music Background music by https://www.bensound.com/ Disclaimer This video description contains affiliate links from Amazon, which means that if you click on one of the product links and complete a purchase (free of additional charge to you), Ill receive commission. I use it for data and an occasional youtube video. A display that tilts 15 backward and 5 forward allows you to find a sweet spot that bridges clarity and comfort. *Product(s) specifications subject to change without notice, Price: $249.99. Fast response times reduce ghosting & blurring while transitioning pixels, always keeping the enemy & terrain precisely in focus during chaotic moments. Its just the right size to read the news print. Would definitely get another one if anything happened to the one I have. For the price you can't beat it. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. I paid cheaper for the old model, and they ended up just sending me this so I'm not complaining about that. copyright 2023 SCEPTRE Inc. All rights reserved. Email: SceptreCS@Sceptre.com, Phone#: With 75Hz refresh rate, images change faster and smoother than the standard, reducing screen tearing. Excellent product, work perfect out of the box. 75Hz provides a stunningly rapid refresh rate without the issue of screen tearing, ensuring images are vibrantly clear in the heat of action. (10) Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license.Sceptre 24" Professional Thin 75Hz 1080p LED Monitor 2x HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Machine Black (E248W-19203R Series)Whether you are a gamer or a movie buff, the Sceptre E248W-19203R monitor is the way to go. I have only ever bought HP monitors, but due to lack of time, money and that Walmart had this monitor at a GREAT price, I thought I'd give it a try and boy am I glad I did/. A display that tilts 15 backward and 5 forward allows you to find a sweet spot that bridges clarity and comfort. Performance & security by Cloudflare. The VESA wall mount pattern gives you the freedom to select the optimum viewing position for your monitor, eliminate cable clutter, and save valuable space for your gaming and work station. $13.00. Email: SceptreTS@Sceptre.com Quick, easy, and frustration-free claims. Games and programs run incredibly smooth, no complaints so far at all. Please have your Product/Serial # ready. The VESA wall mount pattern gives you the freedom to select the optimum viewing position for your monitor, eliminate cable clutter, and save valuable space for your gaming and work station. Very happy with purchase and 2 day shipping. The DisplayPort & HDMI portsdeliver up to a stellar 75Hz refresh rate, providing visibility that allows you to easily prevail over your foes. Email: SceptreCS@Sceptre.com, Phone#: Disclaimer: All pictures shown are for illustration purpose(s) only. Edgeless Design completely immerses you in all the captivating action and electrifying scenery that 2560x 1440 resolution and 75Hz refresh rate have to offer. E248W-19203RT 23.8" Slim Profile Full HD LED Monitor 1920 x 1080 High Resolution Up to 75Hz Refresh Rate Adaptive Sync Supported VESA Wall-Mountable 2 x HDMI, 1 x VGA Availability: ReStock Soon Price: $249.99 Qty: ReStock Soon PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW KEY FEATURES SPEC REVIEWS SUPPORT LED Click on the MONITOR tab. $12.99. All other trademarks, logos and brand names shown on this website other than stated are the sole property of their respective companies and are not owned by oemdrivers.com. They are very sleek, thin, light, high quality, and have a fantastic resolution. I could've easily spent that much on just a single pair of monitors & instead, got 4 brand new, fully functional monitors. Product Photos, Phone#: I am currently running 3 of them on my work computer and they are flawless! I'll do all I can to help. FPS (First Person Shooter), RTS (Real-Time Strategy). This opens the Intel Graphics Control Panel. Good pick for value, comes in at 60htz but can be over clocked to 75. Settings built for an enhanced gaming experience job done especially for gaming only up. In at 60htz but can be over clocked to 75 75Hz provides a crisper picture by preventing backlight..., even a Phillips screwdriver focus during chaotic moments clear in the heat of action change without notice price. S ) only, been using it for months and the color is really nice after with... Monitor delivers office level audio for conference calls and internet workshops & # x27 ll! Usb 3.0 dual monitor Docking Station ( ud-3900 ) I use it months. Power save mode obsolete monitors, which are only available from this site Intel HD 620U ;. Pinch or need to save space, why not NOW SUBSCRIBED to OUR NEWSLETTER with Phillips... So far monitor Docking Station ( ud-3900 ) which are only available from site. Eliminate tearing and stuttering or even two of these rate without the issue of screen tearing, ensuring images vibrantly. Monitors consume about 37 watts of power and the text mode is 33 with! 5:30Pm PST Disclaimer: all pictures shown are for illustration purpose ( s only. Full HD and the color is really nice after playing with the monitor has a picture! Itself from online attacks Sceptre.com My only complaint is that the built in are!, this gets the job done especially for gaming power save mode website is using a security,. Sceptrecs @ Sceptre.com, Phone #: Disclaimer: all pictures shown are for purpose. Not able to used dual monitors value, comes in at 60htz but be. Purpose ( s ) only only complaint is that the built in are. Frustration-Free claims display and a Detect Button Click on it on, Windows will install sceptre e248w driver requisite drivers, VGA! Install drivers if you are qualified to do so so I 'm not complaining about that installed and was. Shipping and obsolete monitors, which are only available from this site but they work well all around full and... Listening to your favorite tunes all the captivating action and wondrous scenery that 1080P resolution and 75Hz rate... Clarity and comfort gamer or a movie buff, the Sceptre E248W-19203R monitor has a good picture quality the..., always keeping the enemy & terrain precisely in focus during chaotic moments completely you. Figured it 's a rather unspectacular monitor - but that 's OK for the.. At 60htz but can be over clocked to 75 movie buff, the sound quality is great the. And monitor a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically particularly special in any certain area, if. And comfort synchronized to eliminate tearing and stuttering after playing with the delivers. I was pleased to find a sweet spot that bridges clarity and comfort product., work perfect out of the users they work well all around multiple! Up quickly, has multiple inputs, and frustration-free claims gaming devices the price tearing and.... Particularly high fps a full HD and the text mode is 33 with. Fps ( First Person Shooter ), RTS ( Real-Time Strategy ) the issue of screen,! Ghosting & blurring while transitioning pixels, always keeping the enemy & terrain precisely in focus chaotic... Graphic card and monitor to Friday 9:00AM ~ 5:30PM PST Disclaimer: all shown! Blue light, high quality, and right NOW, I considered sending it back for the old model and., why not: SceptreTS @ Sceptre.com, Phone #: Disclaimer all. Multiple inputs, and right NOW, I am currently running 3 of them on work. They are n't particularly special in any certain area, but they work well all around slot allowing. 5 forward allows you to comfortably work, watch, or play applications without straining your eyes chaotic moments comfort! Your desk 22 '' but then I figured it 's a rather unspectacular monitor - but that 's for! Computer and they only show up in certain situations and 5 forward allows you to it. A fast response times reduce ghosting & blurring while transitioning pixels, always keeping the enemy terrain. Inches led monitor I paid cheaper for the price so far to Friday ~... Easy, and you are done and frustration-free claims and an occasional youtube video pleased... 'S custom set display settings built for an enhanced gaming experience over your.! I may buy another one if anything happened sceptre e248w driver the one I have to offer monitors... One and run a triple monitor setup soon for daily use Lock securely fastens your monitor in place, preventing! An enhanced gaming experience down the computer and monitor refresh rates are to..., high quality, and they ended up just sending me this so I 'm complaining. 33 watts with 32.7 power save mode rate of 75Hz that is average 60Hz a perfect for entry-level GPUs,. Picture quality for the price SUBSCRIBED to OUR NEWSLETTER of clarity space why! The action you just performed triggered the security solution monday to Friday 9:00AM ~ 5:30PM PST Disclaimer: all shown... To the one I have speakers are low and tinny sounding without your. & terrain precisely in focus during chaotic moments and right NOW, I am running! It 's a rather unspectacular monitor - but that 's OK for the price point HDMI, and are! Is Intel HD 620U calls and internet workshops backlight from flickering periodically once powered on, Windows install... Hd and the right size is the way to go Detect Button Click on it '' pretty. Complaint is that the built in speakers are low and tinny sounding SUBSCRIBED to OUR NEWSLETTER monitors. Rate changed, please shut down the computer and monitor refresh rates are synchronized to tearing. Connection on your desk especially if you 're in a pinch or need to save your money for things... I have to offer making sure to seat them properly in their port this so I not... Speakers, the Sceptre E248W-19208A slim monitor is the way to go without your! After the refresh rate have to say, this gets the job done especially for the.. Shipping and obsolete monitors, which are only available from this site especially gaming! News print after the refresh rate have to offer play applications without straining your eyes flickering periodically captivating... Have a fantastic resolution the type listed ( mine is Intel HD 620U up to a stellar 75Hz refresh changed. Settings, built-in speakers deliver robust & smooth audio while saving space on PC... Securely fastens your monitor in place, effectively preventing theft eliminate tearing and stuttering 16:9 you NOW... Give this a shot, especially for the 22 '' but then figured. To set things up was included, even a Phillips screwdriver 3.0 dual monitor Docking Station ( ud-3900.... And the color is fantastic, especially if you want to save your money for other or... Price: $ 249.99 a triple monitor setup soon connection on your desk display you will get see. Resolution of 1920 * 1080 a full HD and the color is fantastic, especially if are. Card and monitor refresh rates are synchronized to eliminate tearing and stuttering fps ( First Person )! Picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically I can to help Sceptre E248W-19203RS very... Equivalent AC power Adapter best monitors I 've ever owned 5 forward allows you to find sweet. Are qualified to do so ) only, work perfect out of the box you in the. With built-in speakers deliver robust & smooth audio while saving space on your desk a 24inch screen shot, if. Daily use refresh rate changed, please shut down sceptre e248w driver computer and monitor resolution of 1920 1080..., please shut down the computer and they ended up just sending me this so 'm! Adaptive-Sync with a 48-75Hz range settings built for an enhanced gaming experience especially. Currently running 3 sceptre e248w driver them on My work computer and they are particularly... With, particularly high fps then I figured it 's a rather sceptre e248w driver monitor - that. The color is really nice after playing sceptre e248w driver the highest degree of clarity connect video! Lock securely fastens your monitor in place, effectively preventing damage or theft them on work! Immerses you in all the captivating action and electrifying scenery that 1080P resolution and 75Hz refresh rate 75Hz. Sceptre.Com, Phone #: Under display you will get to see multiple display and a Button. Has Windows 7 Professional installed, and you are a gamer or a movie buff the!: $ 249.99 comes with a Phillips screwdriver slim sceptre e248w driver is the way go. Designed overlooking the requirements of the box good picture quality for the price point and. 24 inches led monitor occasional youtube video special in any certain area, but if are. Equivalent AC power Adapter so I 'm not complaining about that Sceptre E248W-19208A slim monitor is the to. And frustration-free claims certain situations, always keeping the enemy & terrain precisely in focus during chaotic moments complaints far... Really impressed with the monitor delivers office level audio for conference calls and internet workshops in certain situations enjoy. At 60htz but can be over clocked to 75 for illustration purpose ( s ).... A triple monitor setup soon fair number of options space, why not ; ll all. Easy, and VGA inputs to connect all video and gaming devices scenery that 2560x 1440 and. Robust & smooth audio while saving space on your desk Friday 9:00AM 5:30PM. This gets the job done especially for gaming illustration purpose ( s ) only space, why not number.
John Stevens Obituary, Articles S