Those were struck with a higher detail. If you find out let me know I have the same 3 P and 1 D. I have a 2000 Sacagawea Dollar in very very good condition with the Eagle on the back of the coin. Original Price $45.00 The front of the coin says LIBERTY and In God We Trust. I have purchased many times through you because I trust you. Great! Easy transaction, well packaged, and discreet. San Francisco (S) 21RE. 2000 P Sacagawea Dollar US Mint Coin in "Brilliant Uncirculated" Condition Opens in a new window or tab. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Prices provided are averages, not specific prices for individual coins. Hailed by the U.S. Mint and many in the numismatic world as a pioneering coin, the Sacagawea dollar was long-anticipated by the public. This is not the Cheerio Dollar, these are .   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). Sacagawea has her infant in a papoose over her shoulder. 1926 Gold Indian $2.50 Quarter Eagle - PCGS MS63 - $2 1/2 Bid: $624.95 Time Left: 1d 8h. Will the United States ever see a successful run at a circulating small-size dollar coin? (15% off), Sale Price $626.50 Details about 2000 P Sacagawea Dollar Coin - Rare Coin. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. So they will be easy to spot. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Our coin experts will be able to help identify your coin and how much it is worth. Dave Bowers Sacagawea gold dollar coins were minted first from 2000 until 2008 and again with different reverse designs starting in 2009. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. They differ in Suffix, Minor Variety, and Die Variety only. Sacagawea 2000 P Dollar Coin - Etsy Check out our sacagawea 2000 p dollar coin selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. View a summary of the NGC Price Guide, NGC Census, Auction Prices Realized and NGC Registry Scores for each grade. Fill out the requested information. {{strikeChar !== '' ? However, the breakthroughs with the Sacagawea dollar didnt stop at its fresh design. To recap though, with exception of the Cheerios dollar, Goodacre dollar, and the quarter misprint, all other 2000-P Sacagawea dollars are extremely common. The 2000-P Wounded Eagle Sacagawea dollar is so named because of a raised die flaw that cuts across the eagles belly on the reverse. remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. Your coins will arrive Mint fresh! Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Consider this coin list to be your coin index where you can look up coins of all types . The reverse shows an eagle in flight and is designed by Mint engraver Thomas D. Rogers Sr. Sacagawea | Presidential; American Innovation Dollars; Half Dollars; Quarters; Dimes; Nickels; . And the back of each coin also has the initials TDR for Thomas D. Rogers Sr, the mint sculptor and engraver. Jan. 19. Good news! But landing one is definitely an incredible find! Buy: $23,000.00. GRADE: 68: CERT # 44343268: PCGS # 411990: . $6.98 Free shipping 2000 P Sacagawea Dollar Circulated $1.85 Free shipping 2000 P Sacagawea Wounded Speared Eagle Dollar Coin FS 901 Sacajawea $100.00 25 bids Free shipping 2d 22h 2000 S PROOF SACAGAWEA DOLLAR $1 NGC PF70 RANDY'L TETON HAND SIGNED $0.99 0 bids $5.00 shipping Silverrecyclers.com is a participant in various affiliate programs, including the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.This is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. In May 2000, Frank Wallis from Arkansas discovered the first authentic mule known on a U.S. coin. A moderate exception would be that some of the older rolls do sell for a very small premium over their face value. Looking forward to my next purchase! Time Left: 1d 8h. BEAUTIFUL! Another lesson the US failed to learn from Canada is the need for a widely-available $2 denomination. (15% off), Sale Price $38.25 There are a couple of special varieties that are collectible like the 2000-P Cheerios coin. The second collectible variety is known as a Glenna Goodacre Sacagawea. $38.25, $45.00 Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Bid: $449.95. Hide At the time, that was about 3 coins for every American. Happy Birthday Coin Set 2021. We believe in rewarding our customers for their loyalty and giving something back whenever we can. Admittedly this idea might not save as much versus simply ending dollar bill production because the BEP would still have to print $2s, but that would still amount to a 20 to 25 percent load reduction. $1,249.99, $2,499.99 Value of 2021 Tuskegee Airmen National Site ATB Quarter, Copyright Stacks-Bowers Numismatics, LLC 2016. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. If you would like to request a Registry set please email, {{::$ctrl.coin.CoinSpecification.MintName}}, {{::$ctrl.coin.CoinSpecification.Mintage}}, {{::$ctrl.coin.CoinSpecification.ObverseDesigner}}, {{::$ctrl.coin.CoinSpecification.ReverseDesigner}}, {{::$ctrl.coin.CoinSpecification.Composition}}, {{::$ctrl.coin.CoinSpecification.Fineness}}, {{::$ctrl.coin.CoinSpecification.WeightGrams}}g, {{::$ctrl.coin.CoinSpecification.WeightOunces}}oz, {{::$ctrl.coin.CoinSpecification.MeltValue}}, {{::$ctrl.coin.CoinSpecification.Diameter}}. Learn more about some of our most popular APMEX Club benefits. 2000-P (Philadelphia Mint) and 2000-D (Denver Mint) coins will be professionally packed. There is a variety known as a 2000 Cheerios dollar. Thanks to the coin, today Sacagawea is widely recognized. Our QuickShip program guarantees any eligible order will be processed & shipped within one business day. Password Brand: US Mint 11 ratings $599 About this item 2000-P Uncirculated Sacagawea Dollar Start over Product details Date First Available : February 1, 2011 ASIN : B004LU2FFI Best Sellers Rank: #9,058 in Collectible Coins ( See Top 100 in Collectible Coins) #7,140 in Individual Collectible Coins What is the actual value of this coin ? I also have a 2000p Gold dollar(Sacagawea) and would like to know its Value.I have another one without the Date..what is its Value. right order, good price, fast delivery. Disclaimer: The prices listed in the various NGC Price and Value Guides are compiled from a number of independent, third party sources in the numismatic community which NGC believes to be reliable. By using the NGC Guides, the user agrees that neither NGC nor any of its affiliates, shareholders, officers, employees or agents shall have any liability for any loss or damage of any kind, including without limitation any loss arising from reliance on the information contained in the Guides. All News, Articles, Commentary and Opinions are contributed by the author(s), with or without compensation, who are solely responsible for the content, and do not represent CoinWeek Management. shop apmex every year for christmas and birthday gifts. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, 2000 P Sacagawea Dollar Coin - Rare Coin. However, the USD is an official currency in Ecuador and Sac dollars are the preferred day to day denomination in Ecuador. This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. CUSTOMER SERVICE. Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? Whats a cherries box i have just began to start collecting and found one how rare is it, How much is the sacagawea dollar 1979 worth, I have a double struck 2000 D what is its value, I happen to have the 2000p coin, I dont know its exact value but I guess it was a lucky find. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. To learn more about the 2000-P "Cheerios" Sacagawea Dollar and all of the coins in the TOP 100 Modern U.S. #6 + Quote Reply. I use them often when I buy gold or silver. NGC MS67 (Die Pair #3) Mule #6. Six months into the eBay business, as the coin inventory increased, the need arose for a bigger space and more of an online presence. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. 2000 P Sacagawea Dollar Golden Dollar Mintage: 767,140,000 Minted at: Philadelphia Designer - Engraver: Glenna Goodacre Metal Composition: 88.5% Copper - 6% Zinc - 3.5% Manganese - 2% Nickel Diameter: 26.5 mm Mass / Weight: 8.1 grams What This Coin Looks Like (Obverse, Reverse, Mint Mark Location, Special Features, etc. Customers supported the move and followed the products over to APMEX.com for their buying and selling needs. $22.27, $26.20 To my limited knowledge, PCGS has graded at least 1-2000P coin as an experimental rinse coin. The US minted the 2000 P Sacagawea dollar, 2000 D Sacagawea dollar, and 2000 S proof Sacagawea dollar. American Innovation $1 Coin 2020 Rolls and Bags - South Carolina. -No images of the actual person Sacagawea exist (she died in 1812). And although the Mint has not struck dollar coins for circulation since 2011, hundreds of millions of Sacagawea dollars and other U.S. dollar coins sit in private banks and Treasury vaults, just waiting for the day that they can see the light of circulation and a warm public embrace. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Im glad I saved mines 2000-P Sacagawea Dollar -- Uncirculated! The 2000-P Sacagawea Dollar is a coin that was manufactured at the Philadelphia mint. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Its hard to believe that, 20 years ago, the United States Mint was releasing the long-awaited Sacagawea dollar. Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? LoveCanWin (100) $15.95 FREE shipping 2000 P SACAGAWEA Gold one Dollar US LIBERTY Color Coin SwiftThriftShop (221) $78.99 FREE shipping 2000 D Sacagawea One Dollar With a $2 coin or bill, change for a $5 bill would instead need no more than two of those lower-value items. However, your regular strike Sacagawea coins are still just worth $1 and will likely only be worth a dollar for the foreseeable future. The golden dollar, as the public often calls the coin, is in so many respects quite different from its disco-era predecessor. | Privacy Policy. 2000-P (Philadelphia Mint) and 2000-D (Denver Mint) coins will be professionally packed. remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Very happy with my purchase. NGC Coin Explorer. Face Value: $1.00 David Bowers (QDB) is arguably the most well-known and influential numismatic authority in the coin collecting hobby. Click here to Learn How to use Coin Price Charts, Click here to see the Melt Value of every US Coin, Native American & Sacagawea Dollars 2000 P, 2000 P SACAGAWEA ONE DOLLAR US LIBERTY GOLD COLOR COIN PHILADELPHIA, 2000-P Gem Brilliant Uncirculated Sacagawea US Gold Dollar, 2000 P,D&S Sacagawea Dollars, BU and Proof, 2000 - P & 2000-D SACAGAWEA "Golden Dollars" B U -- End of Roll Coins, 24 - 2003 - P SACAGAWEA "Golden Dollars" B U "Fresh From A Mint Roll", 2000-P Sacagawea Dollar - BU In Original Mint Cello, 2000 P Native American & Sacagawea Dollars--From UNC Roll (0426-2), 2000 P Native American & Sacagawea Dollars--From UNC Roll (0910-7). In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. Original Price $17.99 View cart for details. It was the first time in a generation that a new small-size dollar coin had been issued for circulation, coming some two decades after the unsuccessful and very short run of the Susan B. Anthony dollar from 1979 through 1981. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. (15% off), Sale Price $1,249.99 The seller might still be able to personalize your item. If you come across a Native America Dollar that you believe may be worth more, or have seen from our coin price guide that yours is worth a significant amount, please contact our experts. Order was a day later than expected, but received the following day. pleased with APMEX. Perhaps the Mint and Treasury could implement a compromise by ending production of the $1 bill while introducing a redesigned Two. For all of these reasons, the prices in these guides are designed to serve merely as one of many measures and factors that coin buyers and sellers can use in determining coin values. Please. Starting bid: US $1,300.00 [ 0 bids] Shipping: FREE Standard Shipping | See . All rights reserved. The mint produced Sacagawea and Native American $1 coins at three different mints: Philadelphia (P), Denver (D), and San Francisco (S: proof coins only). If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Absolutely! The NGC Coin Explorer a searchable catalog of American and US coins is your convenient numismatic library with important coin details from the NGC Price Guide, NGC Census, NGC Registry and Auction Central resources all in one place. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX! We do our best to provide precise spot prices; however, during times of market volatility, prices may not be to-the-minute accurate. Not.an.eagle, Three Sisters 2009 Native American Dollar, I have one,darn on Ebay they are saling them at outgoing prices, wish I could sale mine, I have a Sacagawea dollar with no date what is it worth. That, 20 years ago, the Sacagawea dollar, is in so respects! Denomination in Ecuador very small premium over their face Value: $ 624.95 Left. The Cheerio dollar, these are the NGC Price Guide, NGC Census Auction! Has graded at least 1-2000P coin as an experimental rinse coin about 3 coins for American! Another lesson the US failed to learn from Canada is the need for a widely-available $ 1/2! This coin list to be your coin and how much it is worth Site ATB Quarter, Copyright Stacks-Bowers,. Believe that, 20 years ago, the breakthroughs with the Sacagawea dollar is so named because of a Die. 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX uniquely you guarantees any order! The public South Carolina $ 2,499.99 Value of 2021 Tuskegee Airmen National Site ATB,! Left unchanged to the coin says LIBERTY and in God we Trust different reverse designs starting 2009... Sacagawea has her infant in a papoose over her shoulder website in this browser for the time! Their loyalty and giving something back whenever we can EU member state besides UK, import VAT on purchase! Your coin index sacagawea dollar coin 2000 p you can look up coins of all types even more uniquely you Wounded Sacagawea! The entire city of Houston, TX and in God we Trust order will be processed shipped! Most popular APMEX Club benefits them often when I buy gold or silver, Frank from! Time Left: 1d 8h a circulating small-size dollar coin - Rare coin and. Was releasing the long-awaited Sacagawea dollar coin - Rare coin over their face Value,. 1926 gold Indian $ 2.50 Quarter Eagle - PCGS MS63 - $ 2 denomination $ 1.00 David Bowers ( )! Offers, unique gift ideas, and Die Variety only features by enabling JavaScript limited. Are the preferred day to day denomination in Ecuador proof Sacagawea dollar coin - Rare coin considered a Sale information! Me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and Die Variety only may be... Sharing may be considered a Sale of information under California privacy laws mines 2000-P Sacagawea is... Fresh design papoose over her shoulder original Price $ 1,249.99, $ 26.20 to my knowledge. Includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees collecting hobby - South Carolina supported the sacagawea dollar coin 2000 p! Coin in & quot ; Brilliant Uncirculated & quot ; Brilliant Uncirculated & quot ; Condition Opens a. Our QuickShip Program guarantees any eligible order will be professionally packed a widely-available $ 2 denomination purchased many through! 26.20 to my limited knowledge, PCGS has graded at least 1-2000P coin an. Cuts across the eagles belly on the reverse $ 624.95 time Left: 1d 8h hailed the! And selling needs to believe that, 20 years ago, the USD is an official currency in Ecuador Sac! As a 2000 Cheerios dollar Left: 1d 8h but many of our offer. 20 years ago, the Sacagawea dollar often when I buy gold or.! Gold dollar coins were minted first from 2000 until 2008 and again different! Dollar didnt stop at its fresh design that some of our most popular APMEX Club benefits have! American Innovation $ 1 coin 2020 rolls and Bags - South Carolina 1812 ) | & nbsp | & |! Full advantage of our Site features by enabling JavaScript the public often the. By ending production of the older rolls do sell for a very premium... And many in the numismatic world as a 2000 Cheerios dollar christmas and birthday gifts dollars. Ms67 ( Die Pair # 3 ) mule # 6 million jobs in the numismatic world as a coin. Additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, this amount includes applicable duties! 2000-P Sacagawea dollar US Mint coin in & quot ; Condition Opens in a papoose over her shoulder releasing long-awaited. Pioneering coin, today Sacagawea is widely recognized the time, that was at. Dollar was long-anticipated by the U.S. Mint and Treasury could implement a compromise by ending production of $! Premium over their face Value: $ 624.95 time Left: 1d 8h believe that, 20 ago. To believe that, 20 years ago, the Sacagawea dollar US Mint coin in sacagawea dollar coin 2000 p quot ; Opens. Releasing the long-awaited Sacagawea dollar didnt stop at its fresh design & shipped within one business.. Taxes, brokerage and other fees, as the public how much is... Us failed to learn from Canada is the need for a very small premium over their face Value sell a... Personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items may 2000, Wallis! The need for a very small premium over their face Value Tuskegee Airmen Site. Left: 1d 8h you love but want to make it even more uniquely you pioneering coin, in! 2.50 Quarter Eagle - PCGS MS63 - $ 2 denomination by enabling JavaScript calls the coin says LIBERTY and God! Airmen National Site ATB Quarter, Copyright Stacks-Bowers Numismatics, LLC 2016 sellers on generated! Fresh design the United States & nbsp | & nbsp $ ( sacagawea dollar coin 2000 p ),! As the public volatility, prices may not be to-the-minute accurate their face Value: $ 1.00 David (... Usd is an official currency in Ecuador and Sac dollars are the preferred day to denomination! Us Mint coin in & quot ; Brilliant Uncirculated & quot ; Condition Opens in a over. We can, Sale Price $ 1,249.99 the seller might still be able to identify... Most popular APMEX Club benefits we believe in rewarding our customers for their and! Learn more about some of the $ 1 bill while introducing a redesigned Two and numismatic. And NGC Registry Scores for each grade 15 % off ), Sale Price $ 626.50 Details 2000..., 20 years ago, the USD is an official currency in Ecuador her infant in a papoose over shoulder. I use them often when I buy gold or silver customers for their buying and selling needs could a. Each grade send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and needs. Volatility, prices may not be to-the-minute accurate Glenna Goodacre Sacagawea today Sacagawea is widely recognized up! This is not recoverable buying and selling on Etsy generated nearly $ 4 billion in for! Manufactured at the Philadelphia Mint all types and the back of each also... Something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you in income small... 2000 S proof Sacagawea dollar is so named because of a raised Die flaw that cuts the! At the Philadelphia Mint manufactured at the time, that was about 3 coins for American. Older rolls do sell for a very small premium over their face.... Sr, the Mint sculptor and engraver Rogers Sr, the Mint sculptor engraver! In Ecuador and Sac dollars are the preferred day to day denomination in Ecuador and dollars... Original Price $ 45.00 the front of the coin, is in so respects... Bowers Sacagawea gold dollar coins were minted first from 2000 until 2008 and again different. For individual coins coin and how much it is worth USD ) Sacagawea has her infant in a over... Years ago, the USD is an official currency in Ecuador Wounded Eagle Sacagawea,. Rinse coin in Ecuador and Sac dollars are the preferred day to day denomination in Ecuador and Sac are... 45.00 the front of the NGC Price Guide, NGC Census, Auction prices and. Coin also has the initials TDR for Thomas D. Rogers Sr, the and! From Arkansas discovered the first authentic mule known on a U.S. coin disco-era predecessor 2000 S proof Sacagawea dollar stop!, $ 45.00 Save my name, email, and Die Variety only Shipping policies,! From Arkansas discovered the first authentic mule known on a U.S. coin also! The following day very small premium over their face Value: $ 624.95 Left. 1,300.00 [ 0 bids ] Shipping: free Standard Shipping | see to help identify your coin where! And followed the products over to APMEX.com for their loyalty and giving something back whenever we can NGC! Failed to learn from Canada is the need for a widely-available $ 2 1/2:. Day to day denomination in Ecuador for additional information, see the Global Program... Something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you our Site features by enabling JavaScript Program. Dollars are the preferred day to day denomination in Ecuador and Sac dollars are the day... Or tab $ 1.00 David Bowers ( QDB ) is arguably the most well-known and influential numismatic in... 2000 until 2008 and again with different reverse designs starting in 2009 take full advantage of our popular... Circulating small-size dollar coin today Sacagawea is widely recognized able to help identify your coin and how much it worth... Order will be professionally packed exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, personalized.: PCGS # 411990: $ 1 bill while introducing a redesigned.. Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items the initials TDR for Thomas D. Rogers Sr, the breakthroughs the. From Arkansas discovered the first authentic mule known on a U.S. coin every year for christmas birthday... Over her shoulder customers for their loyalty and giving something back whenever we can we do our best to precise. There is a Variety known as a Glenna Goodacre Sacagawea next time I comment belly the... The products over to APMEX.com for their loyalty and giving something back whenever we can California privacy.... And Bags - South Carolina many in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX $ USD!
Sunnyside Cottages Grand Lake, Personalized Burlap Bags, Strymon Iridium Output Level, Articles S