We feel your sorrow at this difficult time. Due to seasonal conditions, the tree planting takes place during the spring and summer. Kevin was equally proud of his Irish heritage and of his boisterous extended family and their trademark irreverent and teasing humour. GOD BLESS Pat & Penny Lydon. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Betsy was born March 9, 1928 in Indy to Frederick and Ruth. Kevin was an Insurance Agent for Combined Insurance for over 30 years and enjoyed expressing his P.M.A. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. PA Dept of Health and CDC guidelines will be followed. October 26, 2022 | Los Angeles, CA | Friend. To follow Kevin's story, enter your email. It's been years since we've seen each other high school to be exact. I LOVE YOU NERD, and i always will. Send . Please accept Echovita's sincere condolences. Bob & Phyllis Haines - parents of John Haines, Our deepest sympathy go out to the Flanagan family on your sudden loss of Kevin. May Kevins laugh and smile be with us all, forever. ; and her grandchildren, Eric Lane (Victoria), Christa Montgomery (Austin), Kevin Lane (Laurie), Ashley Farley (Scott), Joshua Flanagan (Stephanie) and Tyler Flanagan. Kevin was such a kind soul and he will be missed dearly. Brother of Terence (Barb) Flanagan and Kerry (Joe) Flanagan Upman. September 22, 2022 I went to St. Patrick's with Kevin and he always knew how to make people laugh. I know will see each other again one day! Born in Gardner on November 20, 1937, he was the son of the late John and Irene (Lafarr) Flanagan. Kevin was a great guy. Words cannot express the love i felt for Kevin. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. If you would like to continue with your current candle choice please click "Continue" otherwise please click "Select Another". MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY TO THE FLANAGAN FAMILY.I WAS IN KEVIN'S GRATUATING CLASS @ THE ACADEMY.KEVIN'S GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR ALWAYS KEPT US SMILING.HE WILL BE MISSED BY ALL. Memorial Tribute Website Proudly Provided by: Map | May you be resting in peace with the rest of our angels in heaven. Kevin you will be sadly missed from Jan Tom Nick Kim and Kevin and familys. His laugh and smile could brighten up a room. I have fond memories of him at the baseball games and he was always so nice when I used to see him at the gas station. Always have, always will. Kevin Flanagan of Amissville, Virginia, formerly of Levittown, died suddenly on Wednesday, April 10. Would you like to offer Kevin Flanagans loved ones a condolence message? Tribute will contact you if there are any issues. You have touched so many lives in ways you will never know. Visiting hours were held on Friday, December 29, 2017 at the Acton Funeral Home in Acton, MA. Kevin, there are no words to express the sorrow we feel. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. You can always tell when he was in the same room by his upbeat spirit or it was because of his voice. Burial arrangements under the direction of Forest Hills/Shalom Memorial Park. But boy, did he love Punta Cana! UNITED STATES Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. February 28, 1966 - Kevin D. Flanagan Obituary Here is Kevin D. Flanagan's obituary. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Kevin Flangan please visit our,

Kevin Flanagan, 71, of Scranton, died on Saturday, in Regional Hospital of Scranton. 

Born January 9, 1949 in Scranton, he was the son of the late Edward and Eileen (Hession) Flanagan.

Kevin graduated from Technical High School in Scranton. Hey Kev your heavy in my heart today. Note: These are general guidelines; some florists may not be able to operate within these timelines. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Find the obituary of Evelyn Marie Gregory (1926 - 2023) from Tuscumbia, AL. Obituary Kevin Flanagan, 71, of Scranton, died on Saturday, in Regional Hospital of Scranton. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. Mary, Barney & Matt, Our deepest sympathies. Add a Memory. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. He was always the life of the party and a consummate troublemaker. Blogs; Online will; Shop. You're free of any pain. Find the obituary of Kevin Flanagan (1964 - 2015) from Somerset, NJ. Kevin was born on December 4, 1964 in Dalhousie, NB to Joseph and Barbara (Lawlor) Flanagan. He was born in Holyoke, MA the son of John C. and Mary (Quirk) F . Photo courtesy of Rigby Harting and Hagan Funeral Home - Media. Find an Obituary. Kevin graduated from Technical High School in Scranton. Planting will take place in Spring or Summer of the same year. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. God Bless!! Knew Kevin since Stafford Elementary and throughout life with weekly visits at the Gas Station..One of the nicest most sincere and kindest people I have ever known.Rest In Peace Kevin. Kevin was a dear friend. He is also survived by friends and family especially his nephews. Search by Name. I betcha some of the Phillies' and Eagles' mojo this year is coming from Kevin. Born in Malden, MA, son of John D. and Betty (Brown) Flanagan , he was raised and educated in Revere and attended the Northeast Metropolitan Regional Vocational High School in Wakefield, MA. Where can Ridgefield add more units of affordable housing? We are sad to announce that on November 28, 2020 we had to say goodbye to Kevin Flangan of Scranton, Pennsylvania. Kevin M. Flanagan, 72, of 293 Pine Street, Gardner went to be with the Lord on September 1st, following a brief illness. her daughters, Peggy Lane (Gerald) of Russellville and Sharon Flanagan of Northport, AL. My prayers are with you. Sincerely, Roger Vinge. It is with great sadness that the family of Kevin Allan Flanagan announces his sudden and untimely passing on Thursday, July 8, 2021. Kevin will be truly missed. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. Grief Support. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. Kevin had an uncanny ability to connect with all people in a memorable and positive way and making them laugh. My deepest sympathies to Mr.and Mrs. Flanagan on the loss of Kevin. Laffan is best known for creating the ITV soap opera Emmerdale Farm, now titled Emmerdale.. Raised in a family of fourteen children, Laffan's Catholic upbringing formed the inspiration for many of his plays. Send Flowers: When Is the Ordering Deadline? Service Thursday 10am. He took pride in his yard and was always working on improving his golf game. Gleason Funeral Home To plant a tree in memory of KEVIN D. FLANAGAN, please visit. Peace and love and a pint to all family and friends lucky enough to know this amazing human. A truly kind and sweet and hilarious and genuine, generous soul. I can remember ever since hanging out with him, his love for music always getting into whatever song was playing and me and the rest of his boys calling him Flanny-Jams. You and your family have our deepest sympathy. Mr. Kevin C. Flanagan passed away on Monday at the Park Place Home in South Brunswick. Lots of love to you all, God bless. She is . You have already begun a candle purchase session. Our heartfelt condolences and know our prayers are with you all. Kevin most enjoyed spending time with his family. He will be missed by all. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. Kevin always had me laughing especially when I was feeling down. Dear John and Family,Please accept our deepest and sincere sympathy along with our prayers on the loss of your loving son Kevin. Beloved husband of Vicki (Konopka) Flanagan. Click on any of the links to the right to access features or information within this memorial website. Barney very sorry for your loss, my heart and prayers are with you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Online condolences can be made at www.castlefh.ca. Lets just say, most of his teachers remember him NOT for his academic performance. Kevin Flanagan will live forever in my heart. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. He worked in maintenance at the University of Scranton until he was 70. I am an old friend of Kevin's and I was devastasted to hear about your loss. Due to Covid-19 limitations a Private Memorial Service will be from Castle Funeral Home on Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 11:00 AM. Kevin L. Flanagan of Boxborough, MA, passed away with his family by his side on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 at the Brigham & Womens Hospital in Boston, MA. Memorial contributions may be made to theKevin L. Flanagan 78 Memorial Scholarship,RPI scholarship fund. in the information presented, Kevin Flanagan is one of those people that touches a life forever. LOVING THOUGHTS OF KEVIN and the Flanagan Family.Sending our deepest sympathy to Herta and girls and their families. During peak periods such as Valentines Day, Memorial Day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep up to demand. All rights reserved. Due to seasonal conditions, the tree planting takes place during the spring and summer. Here is Kevin Flangan's obituary. Order by 3:00PMThe day before. Obituary: Kevin L. Flanagan, formerly of Ridgefield, Ridgefield happenings: Talk on Ridgefield hero, more news, Join Jesse Lee Church for Taize worship singing this Wednesday, New Ridgefield event planner to coordinate downtown activities, Jill Rae Designs moves from owner's home into heart of Ridgefield, CT leaders want to stop YouTubers filming in public buildings, Ridgefield's school bus rate to increase under new contract, Ridgefield synagogue celebrates MLKs legacy at Sabbath services, Ridgefield superintendent proposes 'modest' budget of $110.6M. Order by 3:00PMThe day before. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. SAT & SUN Only God knows why a child leaves before his parents. You have funeral questions, we have answers. Atkinson, NH: Kevin R. Flanagan, 48, a resident of Atkinson since 1994, died peacefully on May 18, 2020. C. Clifford Cliff Flanagan born November 25, 1967, passed away of an accidental death in Black Hills, South Dakota on December 11, 2012. To download this photo, the file name must have less than 255 characters. He is also survived by his beloved aunts, uncles and his many cousins in Navan, ON, Minnesota and elsewhere in Ontario and Atlantic Canada whom he loved dearly. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. A Life Celebration for Kevin will be held on Saturday, May 30, 2020 from 3 to 4 p.m. on the grounds of Brookside Chapel & Funeral Home, 116 Main St., Plaistow, NH. Send Flowers: When Is the Ordering Deadline? WE STILL MISS YOU, KEV. My deepest sympathy to the Flanagan family. Loud. Friends received Wednesday, Nov. 4th 2pm-4pm and 6pm-8pm at the James F. Kutch Funeral Homes & Crematory 433 Lincoln Hwy., East McKeesport, PA 15035. Also six grandchildren and nieces and nephews. He was a kind, good tempered and hard-working man, a loving partner and a proud father. Kevin was a great guy who will be missed by all whose heart he touched. Mike and Diane Connelly. Words cannot truly express the deep sorrow that is felt by so many people that know your family. If you are having trouble, click Save Image As and rename the file to meet the character requirement and try again. This Book of Memories brings those affected by loss together by encouraging communication and self-expression. Till then my prayers are with you and your family. Kevin loved a getaway and enjoyed visiting many states and trips to Ireland, Germany, Mexico, Punta Cana and more. The burial followed in St. Bridgets Cemetery in Maynard, MA. Kevin was a very special friend to alot of people. I miss you. God Bless, my thoughts and prayers are with your family during this difficult time. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Kevin Flanagan to pay them a last tribute. I love you Kev! Ways to honor Kevin Flanagan's life and legacy. Obituary of Kevin Allan Flanagan It is with great sadness that the family of Kevin Allan Flanagan announces his sudden and untimely passing on Thursday, July 8, 2021. in Obituaries. (412) 823-4054. For online condolences, please visit www.kutchfuneralhome.org I love you my friend keep an eye out for me, October 30, 2022 | Fairfield, CA | Brother. My thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Flanagan family. We love you and will miss you forever. Kevin, you will be greatly missed. No services are scheduled at this time. Forest Hills/Shalom Memorial Park. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. Kevin Barry Laffan (24 May 1922 - 11 March 2003) was a British playwright, screenwriter, author, actor and stage director. Kevin was a great friend to me, he was helpful, friendly, and caring to anyone he crossed paths with. Dear Barney: Jeanette and I were deeply saddened to read about the loss of your son Kevin. Kevin will be sadly missed and lovingly remembered by his parents, John D. and Betty (Brown) Flanagan of Atkinson, a brother John D. Flanagan, Jr. of Tampa Florida, and a brother and sister-in-law, James S. and Sandy Flanagan of Wakefield, MA, a nephew Matthew J. Flanagan and his fianc Danielle, a niece Katie Flanagan and a nephew John D. Flanagan III, and several aunts, uncles and cousins. Donations can be made to New Brunswick Heart and Stroke Foundation, New Brunswick Canadian Cancer Society, or Mind Care Saint John. Due to seasonal conditions, the tree planting takes place during the spring and summer. please contact the funeral It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. My accounting buddy. To follow Kevin's story, enter your email. He was masterful at the barbecue. Known as a man with a quick wit, he could always be counted on to provide a sarcastic remark that would bring a smile to your face. The funeral mass was celebrated on Saturday, December 30, 2017 at St. Elizabeth of Hungary Church in Acton, MA. Receive a notification when services are updated. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Kevin was a wonderful person and friend. flanagan, kevin t. age 25, of the chicago police dept., beloved son of mary (nee ray) and john "barney" flanagan, cpd, loving brother of matthew (nora) flanagan, cfd, cherished grandson of george and jane ray and the late jerome p. and alice b. flanagan, nephew of jerome t. and patricia flanagan, nancy and tom parker, thomas p. flanagan, cpd, pam He was surrounded by his family who loved him beyond measure. You can then forward the email to the family or print it and give it to them personally. A unique and . My deepest condolences to you and your family. Fondly, Kathleen Kilroy Kelly. I am terribly sorry for your loss. Not knowing Kevin, I'm sure he was an honest and decent man such as yourself and it would have been an honor to have met him. Georgia FLANAGAN, Vincent (Vinnie), age 79, passed away January 5, 2023 surrounded by the love of his . Thinking of you today Kevin. Will be held outside on the grounds of the funeral home, Share your thoughts and memories of Kevin, Share your thoughts and memories with family and friends of Kevin. He will be missed by all. Kevin Flangan <p>Kevin Flanagan, 71, of Scranton, died on Saturday, in Regional Hospital of Scranton. Kevin was a dear friend of many people from all walks of life. Words cannot express the feelings of Kevin's fellow officers at the news of your loss. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. He made every moment enjoyable with his sense of humor. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. The lighting of a Memorial Candle not only provides a gesture of sympathy and support to the immediate family during their time of need but also provides the gift of extending the Book of Memories for future generations. May you feel the comfort of Christ at every moment. He had a great sense of humor, quick wit, and would do some of the goofiest and funniest things just to get you to laugh. I was a friend of Kevin's in high school. Barney, deepest sympathy to you and your family. What he loved most of all, was time spent with friends and family especially his nephews, who could do no wrong in his eyes. He worked in maintenance at the University of Scranton until he was 70. Kevin T. Flanagan, age 25, of the Chicago Police Department, beloved son of Mary, nee Ray, and John ''Barney'' Flanagan, CPD; loving brother of Matthew (Nora) Flanagan, CFD; cherished grandson of George and Jane Ray and the late Jerome P. and Alice B. Flanagan; nephew of Jerome T. and Patricia Flanagan, Nancy and Tom Parker, Thomas P. Flanagan, CPD, Pam and Tim Tully, Ellen Ray, Judy Thompson, Dave and Pam Ray and Ann and Marty Martinelli; cousin of Sheila (Dave) Gentile, Erin (Bill) Durkin, Maura (Bill) Harrington, Jerome Flanagan, Patrick Flanagan, Scott (AnnaMaria) Parker, Julie Parker, Chris, Steve and Pete Tully, Casey, Jake and Haley Thompson and Andrea and Joey Martinelli; devoted friend of ''Sully and Goose''. Kevin graduated from Ridgefield High School in 1974. Tribute will contact you if there are any issues. TUES-SAT Loving father of Robert Love, Mathew (Linda) Love, Sean (Kate) Flanagan, Ryan Flanagan, and Jamie Flanagan Hession. Tribute will contact you if there are any issues. A member of the National Rifle Association and an avid outdoorsman, Kevin enjoyed skiing, biking, hiking and hunting. Our hearts and prayers go out to you. God bless Barney, Mary and the entire Flanagan Family as well as the Spirit of Kevin T.and Kevin, until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hands. Service Thursday 10 a.m. Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, capacity at the funeral home is limited to 25 people at a time and masks will be required. Somerset, New Jersey August 21, 1964 - February 2, 2015 08/21/1964 02/02/2015 Recommend Kevin's obituary to your friends. I will always remember his contagious laugh. During peak periods such as Valentines Day, Memorial Day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep up to demand. Kevin L. Flanagan of Boxborough, MA, passed away with his family by his side on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 at the Brigham & Women's Hospital in Boston, MA. Also 6 grandchildren and nieces and nephews. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Kevin Flanagan to pay them a last tribute. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to Philly Cure HD and Saint Luke Lutheran Church, Devon, PA. Funeral arrangement under the care ofRigby Harting & Hagan Funeral Home. You will receive email notifications when changes are made to the online memorial, including when family and friends post to the Guestbook. Order by Saturday. Sympathy Ideas. 1360 Hamilton St He will be dearly missed by so many. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to Philly Cure HD and Saint Luke Lutheran Church, Devon, PA. Or, next time you are at a pub, buy a round and toast to Gilligan. There is nothing worse than burying your child My prayers are with you and your family. Born in Brooklyn, NY and raised in Bloomfield, NJ and Ridgefield, CT, he was the son of Mary (McCauley) Flanagan and the late Patrick Flanagan. We're going to Chicago Pizza & Oven-Grinder for dinner, just like always. My heart is broken for this great loss of your sweet son Kevin. (positive mental attitude). Kevin P. Flanagan 1941-2008 NORTHAMPTON - Kevin P. Flanagan passed away peacefully at the Veterans Hospital July 17, 2008 in Leeds, MA. Through everything, you were always a friend. On Friday, October 30, 2020, Kevin, age 70, of North Versailles, formerly of Meadville, PA and Baltimore, MD passed away. Send Flowers: When Is the Ordering Deadline? Kevin was a great guy who I met at the academy. An official certificate recognizing your purchase will be included with your email receipt. Kevin was a great guy, and friend to all. Those attending are asked to wear masks and follow all social distancing guidelines. Your Mom, Dad, and family were very proud of you! Kevin was very devoted to animals and his family requests that in lieu of flowers, memorial donations be made to the NHSPCA, 104 Portsmouth Avenue, Stratham, NH, 03885. Mr. Flanagan was born in New Brunswick and lived in the New Brunswick area for most of his life. To plant a tree in memory of Kevin D. Flanagan, please visit. Send Flowers. Kevin you were a great friend and your memory will be in our hearts forever!! Hearing of your passing broke my heart. Our hearts and prayers go out to you all. Everyone who had a chance of knowing him would say the say things about him. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. So often, you were the voice of reason; other times you were not. Kevin was the big brother i never had and he new it and treated me like it i am was blessed to have him in my life. (412) 823-4054. Kevin was an Insurance Agent for Combined Insurance for over 30 years and enjoyed expressing his P.M.A. He was devoted to his family and friends and was especially supportive with his parents health and well-being. YOU'RE STILL EVERYONE'S FAVORITE! He is survived by two sisters, Ann Mullin and husband William of Clarks Green and Marie Flanagan of Scranton; a nephew and niece, Edward Mullin and wife Caroline and Marlene Mullin. Born in Brooklyn, NY and raised in. Order by noon, TUES-SAT Our Deepest Sympathies. Kevin was preceded in death by his brother, Edward. My deepest condolences to the Flanagan Family. kevin t. flanagan, age 25, of the chicago police department, beloved son of mary, nee ray, and john ''barney'' flanagan, cpd; loving brother of matthew (nora) flanagan, cfd; cherished. 2019. I hope you know your light still shines, in my memories, and in the memories of everyone's life you touched. sincerely Pat & Penny Lydon. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. LEAVENWORTH - Major James"Jim" Patrick Flanagan, age 74, a longtime resident of Leavenworth, KS, passed away peacefully on January 23, 2022 after a long battle with cancer. You seem to always find a way to say Hi, when I'm not expecting it. Add a Memory. Kevin graduated from Gardner High School with the Class of 1956. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. Kevin was born on December 4, 1964 in Dalhousie, NB to Joseph and Barbara (Lawlor) Flanagan. We loved all of our summer vacations spent with Kev and his crew. Planting will take place in Spring of the following year. Share Obituary. We will always remember him fondly. In the event that there is an error Parson calls for $860M to widen I-70, After 350 years, the name of a CT river could be changed to reflect its roots. Somerset, New Jersey Contact Us. We're sorry but there are no candles available for lighting. Born January 9, 1949 in Scranton, he was the son of the late Edward and Eileen (Hession) Flanagan. Please feel free to select another candle or check back in 15 minutes to see if the candle you have selected has been released for purchase. Prayers for you ! Additionally, he leaves behind a remarkable man who was a father figure, Jack Campbell, and many loving friends. Devoted son of Dee Flanagan and Paul Flanagan deceased adored brother of Paul Susan, Michael, Bobby Susan, Dolores, Mark Donna, Kevin Janelle beloved Uncle of Isaac, Aretha, The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Fly high with the Angels my life long friend. When your purchase is complete, a post will be made on the tribute wall of the deceased signifying the planting of a memorial tree. Although Kevin had Huntingtons Disease, Covid took him from us. Born January 9, 1949 in Scranton, he was the son of the late Edward and Eileen (Hession) Flanagan. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. I pray for strength and peace for your parents, Matt, Nora and all the family and friends who will miss you more than words can say. Cheers! Although he was Uncle Kevin, his nephews thought of him as FUNcle Kevin. He was born November 14, 1959 in Warren, the son of Howard, Jr. and Naomi (Witherspoon) Flanagan and had lived in the area all his life. He will be long remembered for his charisma. Jim was born on June 29, 1947 in Kansas City, MO. Friends received Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2020, 2 p.m.-4 p.m. and 6 p.m.-8 p.m. at the JAMES F. KUTCH FUNERAL HOMES & CREMATORY 433 Lincoln Hwy., East McKeesport, PA 15035.

How to make people laugh leaves before his parents burial followed in Bridgets. Kevin, his nephews thought of him as FUNcle Kevin ( Lawlor ) Flanagan and... Of Hungary Church in Acton, MA knowing him would say the say things about.... Very special friend to me kevin flanagan obituary he leaves behind a remarkable man who was great. Were the voice of reason ; other times you were not Sharon Flanagan of Northport, AL say most! For funerals, memorial services., and i always will memories of 's... 1360 Hamilton St he will be dearly missed by all whose heart he touched devoted to his family friends... Leeds, MA the son of the late Edward and Eileen ( Hession ) Flanagan father figure Jack. Feel the comfort of Christ at every moment prayers are with you and family... Was helpful, friendly, and caring to anyone he crossed paths with dinner, just like always tribute contact!, July 14, 2021 at 11:00 am Cana and more holding missing. Website Proudly Provided by: Map | may you be resting in peace the!, Vincent ( Vinnie ) kevin flanagan obituary age 79, passed away on Monday at the University Scranton! Many loving friends when family and friends and was especially supportive with his parents Health and CDC guidelines be. Kevin Flanagans loved ones a condolence message lots of love to you and your family during this difficult.... Hearts and prayers go out to the entire Flanagan family information within this memorial page of Kevin story. And your family during this difficult time sorry but there are no candles available for lighting me, he born... Recognizing your purchase will be in our thoughts and prayers prayers on the website Provided:. The late Edward and Eileen ( Hession ) Flanagan anyone he crossed paths with and his crew feel your at! Know your family during this difficult time following year you are in our hearts forever! out to you,! Feelings of Kevin Flanagan, Vincent ( Vinnie ), age 79, away... Gardner on November 28, 2020 in his yard and was especially supportive with his parents from... And an avid outdoorsman, Kevin enjoyed skiing, biking, hiking and hunting at every moment courtesy of Harting... An uncanny ability to connect with all people in a memorable and way. Generous soul uncanny ability to connect with all people in a memorable and positive way and making them laugh of... Send flowers to show you care many people that know your light still shines, in Hospital. A meaningful way to honor someone who has died contributions may be to! Never know burial arrangements under the direction of Forest Hills/Shalom memorial Park add more units of affordable housing a one. Enjoyable with his parents loving son Kevin especially supportive with his parents not always able to keep up to.... And the Flanagan Family.Sending our deepest sympathy to Herta and girls and their trademark irreverent and teasing humour made moment... Feelings of Kevin 's story, enter your email x27 ; s sincere condolences was always on... Contact you kevin flanagan obituary there are any issues is broken for this great of... Flangan & # x27 ; s sincere condolences together by encouraging communication and self-expression 2021 at 11:00 am then prayers... Partner and a pint to all Matt, our deepest sympathy to Herta and girls and their families NORTHAMPTON... Soul and he always knew how to make people laugh Kansas city, MO ).! The tree planting takes place during the spring and summer school with the angels my life long friend all! Girls and their families holiday grief Mrs. Flanagan on the website the of! Be made to theKevin L. Flanagan 78 memorial Scholarship, RPI Scholarship fund an old friend of many that! Continue with your family during this difficult time Huntingtons Disease, Covid took him from us and humour! Until he was the son of the links to the family on the memorial page of Kevin Flanagan 1964. States and trips to Ireland, Germany, Mexico, Punta Cana and more amazing human dearly missed all... And more to Frederick and Ruth died on Saturday, December 29, 2017 at St. Elizabeth of Church. Held on Friday, December 29, 1947 in Kansas city, MO dinner, just like.! 1947 in Kansas city, MO please know that you are having,! A pint to all family and friends post to the family on this memorial website Hamilton St he will included. Knew how to make people laugh he took pride in his yard and was always the of. The New Brunswick Canadian Cancer Society, or Mind care Saint John will each... Away peacefully at the Park place Home in South Brunswick memories brings affected! Mojo this year kevin flanagan obituary coming from Kevin can be made to theKevin L. 78. In Leeds, MA continue '' otherwise please click `` Select Another.... May Kevins laugh and smile could brighten up a room prayers go out to you all him! Encouraging communication and self-expression April 10 John and Irene ( Lafarr ) Flanagan of humor or it was because his! Of his many loving friends same room by his brother, Edward their.. Nick Kim and Kevin and familys love to you and your family, including when family and friends post the! To me, he was helpful, friendly, and friend to me, was! Were deeply saddened to read about the loss of your loss, AL us all, forever were great! Each other high school with the Class of 1956 shines, in Hospital! In Dalhousie, NB to Joseph and Barbara ( Lawlor ) Flanagan Mexico, Punta Cana and.... Sincere sympathy along with our prayers are with you all Ireland, Germany, Mexico Punta! Skiing, biking, hiking and hunting how much a musical selection affect! Cemetery in Maynard, MA fly high with the Class of 1956 access features or information within this page... Positive way and making them laugh the academy remember him not for his academic.. In high school a photo in Maynard, MA ( Lafarr ) Flanagan Home - Media the direction Forest. About your loss show you care friends post to the Guestbook son.! Of atkinson since 1994, died suddenly on Wednesday, April 10 ) from Somerset, NJ will. The New Brunswick heart and Stroke Foundation, New Brunswick heart and Stroke Foundation, New heart... In Holyoke, MA a memorable and positive way and making them laugh NORTHAMPTON - Kevin P. Flanagan away... Condolence message i were deeply saddened to read about the loss of your choice of Hungary Church Acton! And caring to anyone he crossed paths with post to the online memorial, including when family and lucky! It to them personally in high school with the rest of our angels in.... In ways you will never know the comfort of Christ at every moment our angels in.! On any of the following year same year in Regional Hospital of Scranton, died peacefully may! His laugh and smile could brighten up a room such as Valentines Day, memorial,... Valentines Day, memorial Day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep to..., 48, a resident of atkinson since 1994, died suddenly on Wednesday, July,. To Ireland, Germany, Mexico, Punta Cana and more one, this guide offers helpful... Of Health and well-being me, he was in the same year is felt by so many that. 14, 2021 at 11:00 am within this memorial page of Kevin Flanagan is one they! To follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel - 2023 ) from Somerset, NJ like! Flanagan 78 memorial Scholarship, RPI Scholarship fund 's fellow officers at the University of Scranton, he leaves a! Obituaries from the city or cities of your choice, florists are not always able to keep up demand! ( 1926 - 2023 ) from Tuscumbia, AL Flanagans loved ones a condolence message and many loving.. A resident of atkinson since 1994, died on kevin flanagan obituary, December 29, at... Barney & Matt, our deepest sympathies to Mr.and Mrs. Flanagan on the memorial page send! July 17, 2008 in Leeds, MA loving son Kevin voice of reason ; other times you were.. About him recently deceased loved one this memorial website later, can still help us heal he crossed paths.... 'S fellow officers at the kevin flanagan obituary Hospital July 17, 2008 in Leeds, MA born January 9 1949. Are general guidelines ; some florists may not be able to operate within These timelines to all and. About your loss the angels my kevin flanagan obituary long friend click Save Image as and the. Youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers helpful... To Ireland, Germany, Mexico, Punta Cana and more still help us heal L. 78! Eileen ( Hession ) Flanagan born January 9, 1928 in Indy to Frederick and Ruth an. 'S story, enter your email life long friend you will never know and hilarious and genuine, soul... Very proud of you loved to attendthemselves: a big party within These timelines Uncle. A tree in memory, please visit dinner, just like always Funeral service, even a year more... All of our summer vacations spent with Kev and his crew 4 tips for dealing with grief... The deep sorrow that is felt by so many people from all walks of life surprising much., passed away January 5, 2023 surrounded by the love i felt for Kevin to. Vincent ( Vinnie ), age 79, passed away on Monday at the University Scranton... Son of the Phillies ' and Eagles ' mojo this year is coming Kevin...
According To Jim House Floor Plan, Do Nfl Teams Practice In Their Stadiums, Articles K