Cirrhosis is the accumulation of liver fibrosis, or scar tissue, which ultimately results in liver failure that can be fatal. I'm also writing to let you understand of the beneficial experience my cousin's princess developed viewing yuor web blog. One of the most praised qualities of the liver is its ability to heal and recover from diseases. Will you advise it? Diet plays a big role when it comes to your liver health! The effects of physical exercise on fatty liver disease. Focus on cardiovascular exercises, like walking, cycling, and swimming since they'll help you lose the most weight. I may drink once a month if that. Thanks Ron. Does livertone include milk Thistle? Stay away from diet supplements or fad diets. Cardiovascular exercisesactivities that get your heart pumping, like walking, cycling, and swimmingare preferred over strength training exercises that focus on building muscle. Taking charge of your schedule to make time for relaxing activities can help lessen inflammation in the body just as much as taking supplements or medications. This article has been viewed 131,672 times. If your fatty liver is because of alcohol, you may be able to reverse the effects in about 2 weeks. The body digests these simple carbohydrates quickly, and as a result, you experience a spike in blood sugar after consuming them. I had gall bladder removal surgery in 2014, and bile duct damage. Remember that a complete reversal of fatty liver disease for an otherwise healthy person falls between six weeks to two months. Sugar is a major cause for fatty liver. It feels as though I have a ball under my rib cage.