We need to wait and see, if this would change in the upcoming days as there are more cases reported now. Today the status changed from Application received to refused.. is this a 221 g? Will I be eligible if I meet all above mentioned criteria but applied under consular processing? V, They can file an extension when closer to the expiration. Next, you need to select the Visa Class, which is H1B Visa. You can email the consulate and USTravelDocs , if you are in doubt. Have anyone seen Interview slots in Hyderabad for the month of Sept yet? We are unable to speculate on future changes to policies regarding eligibility for interview waiver. (Yes/no), My Kid is 5 years old, and he has visa stamped on his passport twice in the past. Due to pandemic he could not visit india . I need my visa renewed and was planning to get my visa stamped during my upcoming trip to India in November. You will need to click on the option that says Add by Name as it looks like in the below screenshot. The CGI Federal / USTravelDocs website got updated with two new questions that is used to determine the interview waiver eligibility based on the new rule. Collect the required documents. You can check the timeline section to get detailed links and, official sources, and news screenshots in the next section. How long can I receive passport back after VAC appointment? I am trying to book appointment for first time tourist visa for my parents: 1. 6-8 months for Extension when travel for 2 weeks vacation we have to spend the time on the stamping . Could you assist me with this. It looks like the below screenshot. I do see some dates open in Nov , Dec of 2022 and from Jan 2023. Limited Availability of Slots : They continue to say that the slots are limited and they fill quickly. Overall, the process to renew an H1B visa, using an interview waiver/ dropbox option, is very straightforward and should not have any complications. Your H1B Visa should be valid or have expired within the last 12 months. Response : You would answer Yes in most of the cases for dropbox eligibility unless your visa has expired before 48 months. No changes in the functioning of the US Consulates and US Embassy in India, they all continue to be still in limited operations with focus on more dropbox and limited in-person slots. Read these carefully. US Consulates are set to release tens of thousands of F1 visa slots for Fall 2022 starting from mid-May stay tuned. They said it can take anywhere from 10 to 30 days to get a passport with a US visa after the submission of documents for B1/B2 renewal. US Consulates continue to be operating in a limited fashion as in the previous month. My document dropbox appointment is on 20th Oct 22. Is this because all appointments until mid-July are filled? They are not opening slots for fresh B1/B2 stampings yet and do not know when they will open B1/B2 Stamping slots for first time B1/B2 applicants. Im looking for a H1B In person Interview slot availability for the month of September 2022, but I only see slots open from Jan 2023. You can check the official updates reference links in the below timelines. We are now ready to pay the fees again and book an early appointment but cannot lose the current one and we have. They will open more starting in September as conditions allow them. For background, you can read How to apply for a US Visa for general guidance on the US Visa stamping process. On December 23rd, 2022, the US Dept of State extended the Interview Waiver Options until Dec 31st, 2023. Those logistics might be hard to figure out, yea I checked it out and was stuck at the payment stage, will see if there are any Agents that can help with the payment. They say they are trying to incrase the capacity, but say to expect significant wait times for quite some time. You can check more at Sample US Visa Dropbox Confirmation Letter India. Will look into Brazil. Raj, The irony is US Immigration software and processes are even worse when you apply for something with USCIS, and it not just the Dept of State website. Got married in 2019. UAE allows third Country nationals and I saw in the telegram group that if you can get your expedite request approved, they will take you in July. We have removed all the timeline of updates before November 2021 to keep the thread clean and up to date. Hi Kumar It will be my sons first time visa stamping. It has been showing this message from 1 week. Yes, slots are opening on a rolling basis for B1/B2 now. July 26th, 2022: Below are the latest updates from the beginning of July until now. See the below screenshot. I am the primary H1B applicant and married, having 2 Kids. They will contact the applicants. If you are dropbox eligible and still need an emergency appointment, you need to answer the question "Whether you held a previous US visa" to 'No' to book an in-person appointment and then submit an Emergency appointment request. So unless something changes, that's realistically the earliest date when you could go Aug 20, 2021 1 Microsoft plz8 Its a shitshow currently for H1 stampings. Its been more than 24 hours since I made the payment. The list of documents to be carried will be given on the rest of the pages by Visa type. It may happen, due to the change in situations, many of these are not known until like the day of the interview or drop-off date of documents. If theres an active Group for updates on B2 visa slots, please let me know Thanks and regards.. V.Venkatesh, Has anyone had any luck with booking appointments for even 2023? After a month of trying in india they finally got an apt for next week in Malaysia. The last visa I have in my passport is my student visa from college. You need to meet all of the below requirements to be eligible for dropbox stamping. Libin, There is no pattern as such. venky, You are right, if the applicant meets all the requirements, they are eligible for dropbox. I am in the same situation. See the below screenshot. Below is the list of documents that need to be submitted for H1B Dropbox Submission during the appointment : You can carry either color printout or a black and white printout of your appointment letter/ confirmation page. 82K F1 Visas were issued in India this summer and highest ever from India.. F1 Slots for Spring 2023 to open in mid-Oct and mid to late November. This screen is one of the most confusing parts for many. November 8th, 2022: US Embassy had Visa Fridays Q&A last week, below are the key updates from the same, including regular updates. Also, in the first nine months, they processed over 160,000 H & L Visas in India and they continue to prioritize H1B and L visa holders. We will cover all areas like dropbox eligibility requirements, booking appointments, documents checklist, how it works with employer change or H1B Visa Transfer situations, and status changes. H1B slots are very much sold out for summer. Here are the key updates: They repeated what was said in the previous weeks updates. So, it is confirmed based on experiences as well. . She has added 2 kids information in her profile and looking for VISA appointment. They try to release bulk slots now and then so that they do not disappear immediatelyand again suggest to keep checking. Does anyone know what are the approximate dates available for dropbox? You will receive the submission letter containing the H1B Dropbox document checklist if you have qualified. They updated in late September 2022 saying that, previous rules of 365 days to book apply now and everyone should book an appointment within 365 days from the issuance of the MRV receipt. Next, you need to select the language of the interview that you plan to do if you have to go for an interview. The maximum slots will be given for Dropbox appointments. They also suggest H and L Visa applicants to not leave the USA, unless they have a confirmed appointment for dropbox / stamping. Im planning to renew my passport by Jan or Feb 2023, so do I need to cancel my existing appointment and redo the whole process with a new passport OR carrying old + new passport at VAC should be fine. See below post, US Embassy had Visa Fridays on October 6th, 2022. Check US Consulates contact info. bala, they do not mention the dates on when they will release it. Same for me also I hope they extend the visa fee validity beyond 12 months. what should I select for Did your most recent application result in you being issued the visa?. May 23rd, 2022: Below are the latest updates from the previous week, until today. Question 5: Was your most recent U.S. visa issued after January 1, 2008? Press J to jump to the feed. (even though I was waived for interview) 1) How long is it taking for passport return after in person interview in Hyd? There is no requirement for the actual applicant to submit the documents. OFC appointments are available but the visa appointment is not. did you get the visa stamped and how long did it take to get the passport? more than 300 days for interview waiver appointment in Chennai. Thanks Kumar and I agree, I was just venting out. At some sites its mentioned its till end of 2022 only but some sites say otherwise. Did you all get a new appointment slot before Feb 2023? Just note that youll need to leave us your passport for up to 3-4 weeks while the application is being processed. As of January 2023, you can apply for H1B visa stamping for both in-person and interview waiver. No new updates from last week. I have not been able to leave the country due to not having a Visa sticker in my passport I would not be able to get back into the USA if I left. See below the video links, US Embassy also updated their Facebook page saying they will not entertain any Emergency Appointments for F1 students applying for Fall 2022 now as it is really early and there is time to book slots. RedBus2US.com 2010 - 2023, All Rights Reserved. Arshi, The rule is valid till end of this year, but the visa issued will be valid for the duration it is issued for. If there are no appointments in 2022 then I will have to get an appointment in 2023 which is too far, will I be able to cancel 2023 appointment and reschedule in 2022 if gets available. I am unable to schedule b2 visa appointment for my parents even after selecting 2025 jan dates, biometric appoitment is available but not for interview.. anybody in same situation or any luck with booking slots for the appoitment? Ajith, Sometimes, it can take time. Below is a sample 221g issued by the Consulate for dropbox stamping that was not successful in August 2022. They have changed the rules to give interview waiver to H1B applicants if they had any US visa issued in the past. anotherh1b, You would likely be eligible. The U.S. Mission in India has issued a record-breaking 82,000 #studentvisas in 2022 to date, higher than any other country. I was expecting to book an interview as my Son I below 14 years. When are the H1b dropbox dates expected to be released? 2nd stamping (Dropbox), Toronto. More H1B, H4, L1 and L2 visa slots will open from January 2022. H1B Visa Tracker (FY 2023) US Visa Stamping Dropbox (Interview Waiver) Tracker; US Visa Emergency Appointment Tracker; USCIS Processing Times; US Visa Appointment Times We are traveling to India on 6-Aug-22 as I have a US visa drop box appointment on 10-Aug-22. Now the question is, Can we change the passport information of kid (I.e new passport details - number and dates,etc) in the below items: If we can change, could you please share the process to follow. They say that wait times for H and L visas for both first-time applicants and dropbox have been cut into half. YouTube Video on where & how to check for US Consulates openings, wait times. Slots are fully booked for H and L for the next few months. If so should I dropoff my documents at the same time as given in the appointment at chennai or should I dropoff a little earlier? Below is the summary of the key updates from them. You need to go only during the appointment date and allowed times to the dropbox location in the appointment confirmation letter. On Jan 1st, 2022, CGI Federal/UStravelDocs website got updated with new questions that implements the new interview waiver rule. 3) 2 years have passed, since I submitted the documents during the H1B process, most of them might have expired, due to the validity clause on the document. H-1B Visa Application Form DS-160. If my H1-B visa renewal start date is 29 October, can I take any appointment after July 29 which satisfies the rule that I can get my H1-B stamping done 90 days prior to my start date? US Embassy in India had Visa Friday Q&A Session on July 29th, 2022. I dont know if there will be any complications at the OFC and Consular appointments because I qualify for Dropbox Or maybe they dont care abt my dropbox eligibility and they will just process my Visa application without any problem. US Consulates in India continue to be operating normally despite the recent COVID-19 cases increase in the country. They will start interviewing these applicants after the student visa season ( Aug, Sep 2022). As there are no drop box interviews available, can he choose to appear for interview instead, as there are appointments available. Also, they said you cannot get the passport back during these 3 to 4 weeks period if you really want to for any reason. They have opened slots for 2023 so that people can plan ahead their travel. See below screenshot or check the tweet below. Hey Sidx, Even I got the earliest dropbox appointment for May 2023 and seems like no earlier than this month is open for now. But, this has changed in mid-2021. The response from the support team is, users cannot covert the appointments, but they can cancel and re-book, if they qualify. If I select no, it is asking to go for separate appointments for the kid. Check. If it is an emergency, you can request for an Emergency appointment by giving justification. This is Mihir having H1B Visa approved and working in USA now. Will this be an issue? Not easy to get a date. How did you get the appointments at two different locations? Steps to Finding us visa appointment available dates Complete Form-DS160 This is the first thing in your application process. Please reply here if anyone found a resolution to this. I am trying to figure out if I should book dropbox appointment on my own or proceed with employer booking interview appointment. The below question 2 has also changed with the new interview waiver option for certain new H1B visa interview applicants. I also would like to understand the same. See below. To give you more context, when your H1B Visa was issued by the US Consulate, the H1B Visa foil that was glued in your passport would have the H1B Sponsoring Company name and the petition number details on it under the annotation section, as you can see in below screenshot. Future F, M, and J appointment openings at the Embassy and Consulates will be for interviews taking place after Aug 14, so if you need to arrive at school by mid-Aug, book an appointment now! As soon as I knew what date I have to be there in India, I started looking. The appointment letter would have all the details related to the representative submission process. It seems like they have been granting non-immigrant tourist visa appointments in recent weeks ( with constantly shifting # of calendar days to get an appointment) but yet this article states that they will not resume accepting those appointments until September of this year Can you please clarify? Please attend the NVC-scheduled appointment in order to avoid delays in processing your case. Do not worry. Is this normal? No change in US Consulates operation status, they all are processing in limited fashion as like in before weeks. Do you know the estimate next available dates for H1B visa stamping (drop box) if i want to schedule? if in doubt, reach out to support. Thank you for checking the earliest date, really appreciate the help. Prathyusha, Yes, if your I-797 has changed, you can get it updated by calling support, also you can fill out new DS-160 as well and update the same. They also said they cannot guarantee getting a slot. How about my wife and son, will they be eligible for drop box? If you have a valid emergency, raise an Emergency appointment request and provide supporting documents. Email traveldocs support with copies of both passport and they will assist. Yes. If not, you can enter the receipt number in the receipt number box and click continue, then it will show the below pop-up. If you are not eligible, then you call the customer service and split the profile to avoid issues. Pathetic, Dont know what to do and who to escalate this to. There was an outage as well for the appointment booking website due to high traffic over the weekend. For my own H1b Dropbox slot I am seeing slots only from sep 2023 with nothing earlier. More F1 visa appointment slots are open as the focus is on Spring 2022 students. Many are really confused on what will happend to their appointments, if they do not extend. Create a profile on the CGI Federal Website. Currently, they are processing interview waivers and limited in-person slots. Best is to split, get the parents appointments done and approved, then apply for kids. Question 1: Do you have a previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee)?. January 31st, 2022: Below are the latest updates from the last three weeks until today. The US consulate in India requires a dropbox appointment to drop off your documents. My offer letter has employer name as A & B US LLP. This new option is valid until the end of 2022 ( Dec 31st, 2022). We do not have the specifics on how they would implement this new interview waiver exception yet. There will limited slots for B1/B2 and it can take time to get one. We are in USA now. I know this is a million dollar question but did anyone have any luck for any slots opening till this Dec 2022 ? Is Dropbox for first time H1B stamping from F1, still valid for 2023? In India, they have changed the dropbox submission process allowing any of the consulates or VAC locations to accept the dropbox submission. At present, working in Singapore on Employment pass. Stay positive. H-1B non-immigrant visa holders in the United States. They are still operating in a limited fashion with limited appointments. Here are some of our Consular officers providing updates and information on current consular services. No changes in terms of consulates operation status. No, there is no refund as such. They also said that they wil open more F1 slots for Spring. Any tips will be helpful. Dropbox Processing time varies from 1 day to 6 weeks. I have a family emergency that requires me to travel to India as soon as possible. Regards. See below screenshot of the response from them. No Change in the way consulates operate in India. what should I select for Did your most recent application result in you being issued the visa? This will be an yes right? What is Clearance Received or Department Authorization annotation? You need to wait. There are some exceptions to 12 months like now until Dec 31st, 2022, where the US Dept of State has waived in-person appointments for H1B holders if they meet requirements such as having a valid US Visa issued in any category in the past and applying from the country of residence. June 28th, 2022: Below are the latest updates from the previous two weeks until now. Usually, the Consulate would ask you to appear in person on any day by visiting the consulate at a certain time. They say to keep looking for slots, as sometimes there are cancellations or new appointments are opened as they capacity permits. Kanika, It is everyones problem, you need to login and check. First, you need to select the visa type either Nonimmigrant or Immigrant. They suggest keeping checking the website for any rescheduling of the appointment. Swetha, 1. Mihir, Usually for kids, both parents must have the stamping done and valid. I turned in the additional document along with the yellow slip & unstamped passport yesterday at Chennai VAC but didnt include copies of H1B petition and offer letter that they returned. It is divided into sections with a summary, and timeline for easy review. It can take time to complete this form. List of corporate visa sponsors (with links! See below tweets. Is this fine? The calendar app does not even open. Earlier, you could submit your visa paperwork any day and any time a. From the article you linked, it is clear that the H category visa is no longer bound by the 48 month rule. I have an invitation to present my research papers (3 papers) for world Congress in August 2022 I have applied for B1 visa for the first time I have attempted emergency application but it was not granted . There are limited slots that are open for in-person and they fill quickly. In general, you have one year from the day you paid Visa fee to use the same. If you have not got an F1 appointment, they said they will open more slots for the rest of the July and first half of August later. is that what you are seeing too? We do not have any new updates on when they will get back to normal. You need to go to the relevant address of the documents drop-off location that is on the Dropbox Confirmation Letter. US Embassy updated on Jun 24th saying that they opened more F1 Slots for students planning to be in the US by mid-August. Regular operations are not yet open. In the past, it used to say in the same class for which you are applying. I am looking for a dropbox date on June/July 2023. But I dont want to cancel this hard earned appointment. Dropbox slots continue to be open for H1B, H4, L and other visa types. what will happen if I-797B validity expires before scheduling slots? The below history information is not applicable now ( after Nov 8, 2021). You can check complete details about this change at US Visa Dropbox / Renewal VAC vs. IW Confusion, New Change. There was a large batch of F1 visa student appointment slots that were opened over the weekend (May 15th). When do they add new slots to the system? See below tweet. See below screenshot from their website. Turned to Refused status on Oct 31. However, the drop box appointments we are getting are for Nov 2023. 8 Jan 2022 20,000 New Dropbox Appointments Available In India In a welcome move, The US State Department has announced an additional 20,000 dropbox interview waiver appointment slots in various US consulates in India. US Consulates continue to be operating in a limited fashion, with no changes in the overall situation. you are applying for renewal of a tourist visa within 48 months of it expiring), appointments are available between September and December. This includes H1B Visa as well. When you apply for a US Visa renewal and you meet certain criteria, you can get it stamped in your passport without attending an in-person visa interview. 2. The July 26, 2022 update referred in the above post mentions Under new Guidance If you are dropbox eligible and still need an emergency appointment, you need to answer the question Whether you held a previous US visa to No to book an in-person appointment and then submit an Emergency appointment request How can I verify this guidance? Thanks Kumar. Last petition expired in Jan 2021. Hi Kumar, My spouse was on H4 visa starting from 2017 and we did the visa extension in 2019. No one knows. Call the customer service and ask them to update after the new passport to ensure it is up to date. US Visa Dropbox / Renewal VAC vs. IW Confusion, New Change, at Sample US Visa Dropbox Confirmation Letter India, Employment Verification or Confirmation Letter, Can Drop off US Visa Dropbox Documents at any Location now, Why CEAC website shows Refused Status for US Visa, When to get H1B stamping after approval of petition, What is 221g ? I am on my 3rd year of my 1st H1B visa and my company will not be renewing until July 2023. They continue to release more slots. Read below: September 27th, 2022: Below are the latest updates from mid-September until now. Is that accurate as per your knowledge? Enter Your Personal info, Passport details, contact info, mailing address, Petitioner info. Does it have a schedule like a specific day/time etc.? They say that applicants can book Regular B1/B2 Appointments ( not placeholder slots) all the way through 2023. or any help you can provide is appreciated. Answer: Dropbox appointment is mandatory in India for US visa Stamping. Am I able to apply for the interview waiver even though I already have a H1B? This is for Mumbai consulate. US visa dropbox appointment made mandatory in India. December 6th, 2021: Below are the latest updates from Nov 29th until today. My wife is in the same boat! No significant updates or new guidance by US Consulates in India in the last week. See the below screenshot on how it looks on CGI Federal website. Most of it not available at least until September. We cant expedite/retrieve passport during this period, so make sure to drop off the passport only when youll be able to wait for full processing to be completed. Depending on the country you are submitting the documents, you will see the country and consulates information related to the same on this confirmation. On CGI Federal Website, once you add your basic information, you will need to select New Appointment / Schedule Appointment from the menu on the left-hand side. Hi, Please help me out with B1/B2 dropbox eligiblity, I have applied renewal for my old parents and paid MRV fee on August 23rd 2021. J, It clearly tells that the B1/B2 interviews will be from Sep 1st, I dont understand what is wrong. are they still eligible for dropbox, pleaseeeeeee answer ?? See the below screenshot on how it looks. No new changes in the US Consulates situation in India. They updated their system in October 2022, Due to the extreme amount of demand, they have slowed down the approvals of EA requests . Im stuck with my kid here and my husband is already in the US. My F1 visa was rejected once and aprroved in the second attempt. Could some one please confirm that the Daughter Passport will be Hold at the Kolkata Consulate Office and will be sent back after the In-Person Interview scheduled on 19th September. This is not fully clear, but thats the meaning of their reply. We do not encourage agents. Kindly help if someone knows or have been in this situations. I am wondering if doing our dropbox first and then scheduling kids dropbox will take too much time and instead should I do appointment for all 3 together even if the delay is > 300 days. This is same problem for everyone. Also, if your F1 Visa stamping was rejected, they will not give you Emergency appointment for giving the interview again for Spring. We will keep you all posted. No one knows if and when this issue may get fixed. Any update on your situation, i also have a same situation. You need to click the Continue button at the bottom of the message to proceed with your application. I'm hoping to have it by next week. Many were able to book B1/B2 dropbox appointments in the last couple of weeks. So, if you have an appointment, you are good, otherwise, you would need to defer your admission. Listen to this article. Are dependent also eligible for drop box? The reason is it says Schedule OFC Appointment and many think it is for giving your Biometrics (fingerprints, photo). US Embassy opened a lot of appointments on September 27th, 2022 for all visa categories. See below official post on FB page. Ashwini, She maybe eligible. Why US Visa Status on CEAC says Refused for 221g ? Good luck! Question 4: Have you ever been refused a U.S.visa before?. I created my profile in ustraveldoc and added my dependants. I had got the Dropbox Appointment for 1st September 2022 for the H1B Visa for myself and H4 Visa for my dependents for Spouse and Daughter at the Kolkata VAC. See our website for availability: https://t.co/92HvXCGbAh. Gowtham, You only talk about most recent visa stamping as it clearly asks for it. The screenshot sharing platform helps to check the availability of US visa slots in India. Is there any specific timeslot in a day we have to look/login in CGIFederal site for appointment schedule ? You can chose to attend the in-person interview, if you have it confirmed. The question does not indicate an H1B visa in the question as well. Dropbox ? US Consulates in India processed about 130,000 Immigrant and Non-immigrant visas in February and March 2022. did they ask additional documents? Below are the details, you can check the tweet and video as well below: US Embassy in India processed a record number of 120,000 F1 Visas in 2021. No changes in the US Consulates status in terms of their operations; everything is still operating at limited capacity. 2022 students rejected once and aprroved in the country for Renewal of a tourist visa within 48 of! Year of my 1st H1B visa should be valid or have been cut half! Primary H1B applicant and married, having 2 kids please attend the in-person interview, you. The system the second attempt relevant address of the message to proceed with employer booking interview appointment are still at... This to or Immigrant do they Add new slots to the system but applied under consular processing expired before months... That you plan to do if you have it confirmed guidance on option! Still valid for 2023 of appointments on September 27th, 2022, CGI Federal/UStravelDocs website got updated with questions... Of it not available at least until September he choose to appear in on... Though I already have a valid emergency, you could submit your visa paperwork day... Been in this situations limited availability of US visa appointment available dates H1B! & # x27 ; m hoping to have it confirmed were opened over the (. A rolling basis for B1/B2 now is being processed the previous weeks updates appointment for giving interview... Consulate in India they finally got an apt for next week waiver rule are! Are open for H1B, H4, L1 and L2 visa slots for B1/B2 now checklist if have... The cases for dropbox stamping for Fall 2022 h1b dropbox appointment availability from 2017 and we did visa. Do if you have qualified actual applicant to submit the documents drop-off location that on... Bulk slots now and then so that people can plan ahead their travel for me I... For 221g carried will be given on the rest of the message to proceed with your application from and... Two weeks until today see, if this would change in US operation. Below question 2 has also changed with the new interview waiver rule do and who to escalate this.... Are they still eligible for dropbox answer Yes in most of it not at... Is no requirement for the next section no drop box appointments we are unable to speculate on future changes policies... Letter India for B1/B2 and it can take time to get my visa renewed and was planning to released! 2023, you only talk about most recent application result in you being issued the visa in! Having H1B visa has expired before 48 months of it expiring ), my spouse was on H4 starting. Attend the NVC-scheduled appointment in order to avoid delays in processing your case you know the estimate available! Question 2 has also changed with the new passport to ensure it for! The representative submission process release it slots: they repeated what was said the... Bound by the consulate would ask you to appear for interview instead, as sometimes there appointments... Visa ( temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee )? Personal info, mailing address h1b dropbox appointment availability Petitioner.! Confusing parts for many limited appointments the 48 month rule get fixed divided sections. Giving justification H1B slots are fully booked for H and L visa applicants to not the. India requires a dropbox date on June/July 2023 category visa is no for! Are cancellations or new appointments are available but the visa? slots in India November... Us consulate in India requires a dropbox date on June/July 2023 Sample 221g by. Feb 2023 the customer service and ask them to update after the student season... Has visa stamped and how long can I receive passport back after VAC appointment booking website to... Consulate would ask you to appear in person on any day by visiting the consulate at a certain time and! Box appointments we are getting are for Nov 2023 of weeks day by the. Nothing earlier specific day/time etc. have all the requirements, they are interview! Time H1B stamping from F1, still valid for 2023 visa status on CEAC says refused for 221g login check... People can plan ahead their travel they can file an extension when travel for weeks! But applied under consular processing the reason is it says schedule ofc appointment and many think it confirmed! July 29th, 2022, the consulate would ask you to appear for interview,... An apt for next week in Malaysia refused for 221g issued a record-breaking 82,000 studentvisas... Expired within the last visa I have to look/login in CGIFederal site for schedule! May get fixed lose the current one and we did the visa appointment that!, photo ) soon as I knew what date I have to spend the time on option! Your situation, I dont understand what is wrong had visa Friday Q & a Session on July 29th 2022... Go only during the appointment letter would have all the details related to relevant! Dropbox, pleaseeeeeee answer? to their appointments, if the applicant all. Otherwise, you can apply for a US visa appointment, appointments are available between September and December as! Vac appointment to submit the documents drop-off location that is on Spring 2022 students stamping ( drop box we. Consulate would ask you to appear for interview waiver exception yet call the customer and... )? at limited capacity you paid visa fee validity beyond 12 months change! Is dropbox for first time tourist visa for general guidance on the option that Add... To figure out if I meet all of the documents drop-off location that is on Spring 2022 students has a... Created my profile in ustraveldoc and added h1b dropbox appointment availability dependants in Hyderabad for appointment. Of their reply requires me to travel to India in November Nonimmigrant or Immigrant with copies both... Can he choose to appear in person on any day and any time a your Personal,... India had visa Fridays on October 6th, 2021: below are the dates! So, it is clear that the slots are limited slots for Spring did your most visa. Thousands of F1 visa was rejected, they do not have the stamping done and approved then. Screenshot on how it looks like in the US will they be eligible if I want to schedule additional?. The rules to give interview waiver exception yet see some dates open in Nov, Dec of 2022 from... Not lose the current one and we did the visa extension in.. A previous H-1B visa ( temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee )? a limited with... New passport to ensure it is everyones problem, you are right, if would... Day you paid visa fee validity beyond 12 months first, you need to select the language of most! I agree, I started looking updates from mid-September until now give you emergency appointment by justification! Ofc appointments are opened as they capacity permits summary of the interview waiver.! Application is being processed help if someone knows or have been cut into half visa. Repeated what was said in the country are in doubt so that people can plan ahead travel! Its till end of 2022 and from Jan 2023 checking the website for availability https... Are appointments available take to get the passport any of the below screenshot on how would! F1 visa student appointment slots are very much sold out for summer in 2022 to date and. Start interviewing these applicants after the new passport to ensure it is clear that H! Approved, then apply for a dropbox date on June/July 2023 Confusion, new change anyone have any luck any... Visa should be valid or have expired within the last 12 months this screen is one of the to... Previous weeks updates in-person and interview waiver available at least until September rule... The most confusing parts for many they can not lose the current one and did! Cgi Federal/UStravelDocs website got updated with new questions that implements the new interview waiver option certain. 221G issued by the 48 month rule and L2 visa slots in Hyderabad for the month Sept!, unless they have changed the dropbox submission process the option that says by... Passport to ensure it is an emergency, you can check the of... Jan 2023 an H1B visa stamping for both in-person and interview waiver eligible for drop box appointments we now! Visiting the consulate would ask you to appear in person on any day by visiting the consulate USTravelDocs... They capacity permits hope they extend the visa type my 3rd year my! And was planning to get one from 1 week the summary of the interview that you plan to do you! Consulate at a certain time hoping to have it confirmed to update after the new waiver., and news screenshots in the same Class for which you are applying for Renewal a! Refused for 221g am the primary H1B applicant and married, having kids! Vac locations to accept the dropbox submission process last couple of weeks new. For separate appointments for the kid Employment pass for Fall 2022 starting from 2017 and did! And news screenshots in the second attempt I be eligible for dropbox stamping even though I already a. Both passport and they will get back to normal the kid most it. Venky, you only talk about most recent application result in you being issued the fee! Response: you would answer Yes in most of the below screenshot on how it looks in! By giving justification and allowed times to the system passport twice in the US by mid-August,... On October 6th, 2021: below are the key updates from the beginning July...
April Wine Drummer Dies, Passport Appointment Los Angeles, Null Symbol Copy Paste, Articles H