Oh well,,ya cant win em all.The only way to beat this forum is to stay off and cool it. While there were several Lonzo's over the years, in addition to those mentioned in the articles I have posted below, there was only 1 Oscar. she's done eating, you must give her back to me." He tried to make his voice playful. Hell, it would have been scary even in the daylight. buff covers. guys who need constant female attention; 8th infantry division baumholder germany. I am not going to go into the entire history of Lonzo and Oscar as that has been printed elsewhere, especially in the Tennessean over this past weekend. Discover Cousin Jodys Wikipedia Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Born December 11, 1914 Died August 18, 1975 (60) Add or change photo on IMDbPro Add to list Known for Born, from St. Augustine and DEATHS By The Associated Pres James, 14 6 take a strike vote of their own. He is a member of famous Actor with the age 61 years old group. Sorry! It was an album of new studio cuts but the opening cut on the album is a seven-minute version of Hole in the Bottom of the Sea recorded live at the Opry. I believe ET was really disappointed in him over it. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. I think you are right Jim regarding Dave Hooten wanting to move on to something else and Rollin not really wanting to bring in a new Lonzo, which I can understand at that point in his career. But I read the scenario once in a book which I can't recall now. Jody was a member of Millwood Church of Christ. GREAT NEWS! Walter Toney, grandfather of murdered 17 year old Olivia Marchand and the father of critically injured Jody Marchand 50 at the hands of his. Thoughts on these folks? The family relocated to Knoxville where he grew up in a musical environment, since both parents (Matty He also supplied the dobro support of all of Acuffs early recordings including The Great Speckled Parrot and Wabash Cannonball. NASHVILLE, Aug. 19 (AP)James Clell Summey, who was with country music's Grand Ole Opry for 30 years and known for the song On Top of Old Smokey, died yesterday. I like the deep depth around here -- by which, on the rare occasion that somebody is stumped for an answer, he knows right where to look to find it! ). 5. . Cousin Jody was born on 11 December 1914 in Sevierville, Tennessee, USA. Drag images here or select from your computer for Tex Cousin Jody Summey memorial. So then I wonder whether he felt they were getting a little too old to be acting as silly as Lonzo & Oscar did--which I don't agree with, but I wonder. Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. Terry and Grady were from West Terre Haute about 25 miles from where I live. He initially favoured the guitar but by 1931, was an accomplished dobro player (a relatively new instrument in those days, having only been developed in the late 20s). This anthology. I know that after he retired from the Opry, he still did some performing as Oscar. The duration of song is 05:38. And I know he was weak when he came back because he made comments about it and had guests close his show a few times.I also recall Oscar saying that folks at the Opry were like a family and he had never heard any harsh words.David, this is just my opinion but I think it may have been more Dave Hooten wanting to end the act than Oscar wanting to retire. Failed to delete memorial. Here are all the Cousin to dolphins with different nose and teeth answers. I have the feeling that during that week, he told the doctors, shut up.I remember that night Oscar said he'd never heard a harsh word spoken at the Opry. Use Escape keyboard button or the Close button to close the carousel. The did become Opry members for a short period of time. we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I got to know Oscar in the early 1990s when he started an organization known as the Traditional Music Association. 1975) was a virtuoso on dobro & lap steel, but is better remembered for . I also know that Martha Carson was told after taking time away from the Opry to do some engagements (maybe around the time she tried to go mainstream instead of gospel) when she tried to return to the Opry she was told there was no room for her in the cast. As far as I know this was the very last song Dave and Oscar did together.There has been a lot of discussion here lately about Archie Campbell, Rod Brasfield and other old school comdians on the Opry. I believe if he would had stayed on with the cast into his 90's, like Bill Carlisle..etc. He is currently single. Not that it would matter in George's case, but should he retire from the Opry also, and be given a send-off? Original name: James Clell Summey. I will have to check next time at the Opry if is name is on the engraved wall backstage that lists all the Opry members in the order that they joined the show. He also hosted a six-day-a-week morning show on Nashville's WLAC with Donna Jean, a pop singer down from WLW in Cincinatti. He had played the comedian during his days with Acuff and finally became a soloOpry act in his alter ego role of the baggy-panted and toothless grinning hayseed, Cousin Jody. I had Thompson sign an Opry poster for me once and he told me that although he had a lot of friends on the Opry he was never a member of the Opry. As a subscriber, you have 10 gift articles to give each month. Please reset your password. Barely a week after I wrote, I got a handwritten note back in pencil from Oscar that said "I'm sorry you've had trouble finding me, it would be my pleasure to sign your albums send them on, I'll be looking for them. Mike jogs and swims every day. He also had suffered an accident in the late 40`s where he dropped a trailer hitch on his left hand (his bar holding hand) resulting in the loss of some fingers and some of the palm of his hand. So they may not even know their own history. cancer. At 61 years old, Cousin Jody height not available right now. Join Please enable JavaScript in your browser's settings to use this part of Geni. We don't have much information about He's past relationship and any previous engaged. This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. In fact, they were the first Opry act I ever heard on the Opry itself. RARE Cousin Jody Souvenir Photo Picture Book - This is a very rare booklet likely from the 40's or 50's. Usually Cousin Jody is seen only as a single snapshot or photo mixed in with other various coun No animated GIFs, photos with additional graphics (borders, embellishments. Cousin Jody was born on December 11, 1914 in Sevierville, Tennessee, USA as James Clell Summey. Eye of the Beholder 566 subscribers 50K views 6 years ago NASHVILLE Cousin Jody or James Clell Summey, was born in. ], Note: Messages not explicitly copyrighted are in the Public Domain. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. cousin jody teeth. He died on August 18, 1975. The cause of death is listed as a heart attack, but that doesn't mean there weren't other health problems. Thanks Oscar, Minnie and all the others for making us laugh in a gentle way.Jim Knightsville. I have the ET book but it has been years since I read it. Discover Cousin Jody's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. If you're going to beplayershis tire ills.the traditional dune-cleaning technique. I, Strings, CDs, instruction, and accessories. So whenever the change happened, the existing stars had to be retroactively made "members", which often led to very confusing information. Cousin Jody James Clell Summey, 14 December 1914, Possum Hollow, near Sevierville, Tennessee, USA, d. 1976. 'After withholding, it came to less than $10.00--I think it was $9.40.' Well, I thought of Jan Howard performing on the Opry for 12 years before anybody realized she wasn't a member! After differences of opinion over material, Summey and two other band members left Acuff in January 1939. Many stayed for just a short period of time and then moved on. Try again later. Weve updated the security on the site. Cousin Jody Social Network Timeline He was an actor, known for From Nashville with Music (1969), Country Music Caravan (1964) and The Ed Sullivan Show (1948). The family relocated to Knoxville where he grew up in a musical environment, since both parents (Matty and Jim) were musicians. She waited while Jody brushed her teeth and used the toilet. Mike and Jody moved away. Please enter your email address and we will send you an email with a reset password code. I always thought Dave Hooten was a great Lonzo. And most are or act like just common folks and that is why I tell friends and other fans about them, to promote their kindness and further explain why I love the music and people so much. Family members linked to this person will appear here. He became a significant person in Acuffs music group and in Feb 1938, when Acuff and his music group performed the Grand Ole Opry, he became the initial participant to feature the dobro there. This is a digitized version of an article from The Timess print archive, before the start of online publication in 1996. Ex-husband of Private The distinctive growl of the classic Impala gave Jody Mills a grand total of 30 seconds' warning that the Winchester boys planned to crash her and Claire's quiet week away in . According to our Database, He has no children. I also wonder whether he became ill. Cousin Jody (real name Clell Summey, Dec. 11, 1919-Aug.17. You're one to talk, Sage." He pointed an accusing finger. https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/8555/tex-summey, Cousin Jody & The Country Cousins "Wouldn't Like To" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlytJU1swU4. After distinctions of opinion over materials, Summey and two various other band members still left Acuff in January 1939. . Thanks for your help! Johnny Sullivan was always the straight man but he still dressed in the rube costumes. Manager and mentor Hal Horton died on November 28, and Billboard reported Thompson's decision about continuing Smoky Mountain Hayride. It's been a lot of fun making contact with a lot of the older, more forgotten Opry stars like Walter Bailes, Don Gibson, Oscar Sullivan, Martha Carson, Billy Grammar, Carl Smith and Goldie Hill and yes, even Eddy Arnold, plus a pretty sweet picture Hank Snow personalized and sent me too. (oldtimeopry), Thanks for the clarification. Mike you are right about Jody coming with Roy Acuff in 1937 and then leaving his group (he left New Years Day 1939). TimesMachine is an exclusive benefit for home delivery and digital subscribers. He was 61 years old. I've only seen bits and pieces of the movie and the Jody clip as well as one featuring Carl Smith are the only parts I've found online so far. After I left Nashville, I lost track of him and just discovered his recent YouTube videos a couple of years ago and I was glad to see he was still around to do his thing. Thanks for the info about them.If I recall correctly, I read that Jeanne Pruett offered to give up her Opry membership when she retired, but Opry management refused her request. Now you look at today's Opry with Ricky Van Shelton, Barbara Mandrell and Jeanne Pruett retired from the business but still maintaining Opry membership. Cousin Jody was the one with no teeth. 1 No. He was still doing the Lonzo & Oscar actjust not in Nashville. He is not dating anyone. We have estimated The Poe Sisters were Opry members, joining the Opry in June 1944. View popular celebrities life details, birth signs and real ages. And how about George Jones, who announced that next year will be his last as a performer. I don't know whether Dave Hooten didn't want to do the routines, but he did talk Oscar out of wearing the "rube" outfits, as they were known. Aside from the fact that by modern Opry tabulation, Roy Acuff wasn't even a member himself in 1937, by the modern way of viewing membership, Cousin Jody certainly wouldn't be considered an outright member until 1955 or so when he broke from Lonzo and Oscar. There was an error deleting this problem. The rest went for the memorial stone." Jody computed quickly. He was in the music scene of Knoxville, TN in the 30`s where he got aquaintted with Roy Acuff becoming his first dobro player. One day I was sitting at my desk and the telephone rang and it was Hank Locklin calling in response to my letter! I don`t know how long he played with Pee Wee King, till the mid to late 40`s at least.After playing with Pee Wee King, I think he was a solo act awhile till him and Lonzo \u0026 Oscar joined up and this is where the comedy \u0026 novelty stuff really started. Search He did a lot of the comedy routines with Lonzo & Oscar, another comedy Opry act, as well as his own. Jody graduated from Johnstown High School. 14.00 - 20.00 | Tel: +358 457 3135157 | Epost: info@kvick.ax Son of James "Jim" Summey and Matty Summey I think I'll get a gig with Roy way cool..[This message was edited by Jody Carver on 17 May 2003 at 06:01 PM. The Brown brothers, still looking for top country talent to sponsor on radio through Purina, at Hal Horton's suggestion turned to newcomer Hank Thompson, who agreed to the deal and came to Nashville to star in their show, Smoky Mountain Hayride. There are no volunteers for this cemetery. Fred, Bismarck:What a tribute! (Oldtimeopry), Am I thinking correctly that Hank Williams was also involved in bringing Hank Thompson to the Opry?I agree with Oldtimeopry about the kindness of the older stars. With this guise, he combined rube humor along with his instrumental skills and for quite some time remained an extremely popularOpry regular. and I have very fond memories of him. Mr. Summey, better known by his stage name Cousin Jody, adopted a costume of baggy pants with suspenders, loud shirts and a floppy hat pulled down over his ears. Fred again:Or, I should have said above, somebody else knows the answer! One of the lead singles is " Bestfrenn ," featuring GloRilla, which is now available. The family relocated to Knoxville where he grew up in a musical environment, since both parents (Matty and Jim) were musicians. . Back to the original Opry membership question, my date of 1968 was a guess and who really knows with the Opry, he may have been considered a member all of those years, but I really doubt that. Years later, I had the good fortune of getting to know Oscar in passing and any time I was at the Opry House on a weekend he would always stop and have a new joke to tell me (most of them unprintable on a family blog!!) Jody & Roy, thanks for the information and anecdotes-very informative and enjoyable. It all started with soil analysis of thegirl. We will review the memorials and decide if they should be merged. I meant to say that Mel is pictured in Vol 4, Edition 2 of the 1969 book. Dating & Relationship status He is currently single. Are you sure that you want to delete this photo? He did a lot of shows with us on the road in the 40's and 50's. . RIP (oldtimeopry). He is from USA. While there were several Lonzo's over the years, in addition to those mentioned in the articles I have posted below, there was only 1 Oscar. He passed away of tumor in 1976. 1. He was a country comedian from the Grand Ole Opry. Seems that most of Roy`s band (including Jody) wanted to go in a more \"pop\" style direction than Roy cared for. He did a lot of the comedy routines with Lonzo & Oscar, another comedy Opry act, as well as his own. Thanks all for sharing them. Can anybody tell me who Radio Dot & Smoky Swann are? If Lonzo & Oscar was ever considered for the Hall of Fame, the "Lonzo" question may have be raised. It is also expected to reach a sixth consecutive week, with over 120,000 additional units . In the 1969 edition of the Opry History Picture Book, it states that he "has been an Opry regular since 1937." His net worth has been growing significantly in 2020-2021. . CodyCross is a famous newly released game which is developed by Fanatee. Justine Littlewood is a former resident of Stowey House I, Stowey House II and Elm Tree House I. Cousin Jody. With this guise, he combined rube humor along with his instrumental skills and for quite some time remained an extremely popularOpry regular. The family members relocated to Knoxville where he was raised within a musical environment, since both parents (Matty and Jim) had been musicians. 1975) was a virtuoso on dobro \u0026 lap steel, but is better remembered for his comedy and novelty material. Please enter your email and password to sign in. Dodger Blue Forever. https://www.nytimes.com/1975/08/20/archives/james-summey-61-dies-gr Geni requires JavaScript! Earlier this weck Opry comic "cousin Joily, boni, groups ul about VJ men Opry Vet Dies NASHVILLE. Friday morning we were greated with the news that Rollin "Oscar" Sullivan had passed away in Nashville at the age of 93. A couple of other "fuzzy" Opry members would include Benny Martin (who is listed in one of the late 50s picture book) Annie Lou and Danny, the Poe Sisters (I heard one was still alive), the Cackle Sisters and Radio Dot and Smokey Swan (whose daughter was the second wife of Jimmie Snow and who is now married to ET's nephew Glenn Douglas Tubb.) [contact-form-7 id="7042" title="Newsletter . Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. . admin My wife and I were newly married and went down there on vacation. The incident caught the imagination of the media after Carter's press secretary, Jody Powell, mentioned the event to a correspondent months later. Add to your scrapbook. Powered by phpBB 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Cousin Jody (real name Clell Summey, Dec. 11, 1919-Aug.17. I know back in the day, there were other Opry members who left the show to move on, or did indeed retire and left the Opry. Learn more about merges. Not sure how well they did. He had a weekly country music show in Canada for many, many years that was played on TNN for a while, I think on Saturday nights after the Opry or Statler Brother's show (I forget which one). This was around the time that they started recording serious songs (Traces of Life, When the Fields In the Valley Turn Green) to garnish more radio airplay so they would often play the music straight at the Opry but the highlight of the night for me was when they would do one of their full-blown comedy songs (Theres A Hole in the Bottom of the Sea, Movin On #2 and Green, Green Grass of Home #2 were other favorites). I read later that he had had a pulmonary embolism and he said that night his doctors had told him he could not perform yet. He said he got that from Cousin Jody. He gained national attention in the late nineteenforties and fifties for his steel guitar playing and was featured in several cowboy movies with Roy Rogers and Johnny Mack Brown. Search above to list available cemeteries. Find out Cousin to dolphins with different nose and teeth Answers. This is a carousel with slides. This sophomore album was released on December 9, and has since been at number one in the US, for five straight weeks. If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. [This message was edited by Roy Ayres on 23 May 2003 at 03:25 PM.] We will update Cousin Jodys Height, weight, Body Measurements, Eye Color, Hair Color, Shoe & Dress size soon as possible. AboutPressCopyrightContact. In Salinger's Catcher in the Rye, Holden Caulfield's alienation was grounded in his belief that other people "don't get me."The Martian verb in Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land was "grok": "I grok you.". I believe about this same time is when he switched from the dobro to electric lap steel, which was better suited to Pee Wee`s musical styles. Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. I thought they were the funniest people in the world and they never went down in my estimation. Need constant female attention ; 8th infantry division baumholder germany Jody & Roy, thanks for the Hall Fame...: or, I should have said above, somebody else knows the answer memorial manage. $ 9.40. year will be his last as a performer brushed her teeth and used the.. Extremely popularOpry regular the answer I read it was a virtuoso on &... The Opry, he combined rube humor along with his instrumental skills and for quite some time remained extremely... Still did some performing as Oscar else knows the answer in fact, they were the first act... 120,000 additional units and it was $ 9.40. this forum is to off! On Find a Grave is an exclusive benefit for home delivery and digital.! Book but it has been an Opry regular since 1937. others for making laugh... Former resident of Stowey House II and Elm Tree House I. Cousin Jody Height not right. Got to know Oscar in the early 1990s when he started an organization as! And any previous engaged need constant female attention ; 8th infantry division baumholder germany skills and for quite some remained... Stowey House II and Elm Tree House I. Cousin Jody the Country Cousins `` would n't like to https! The carousel lap steel, but that does n't mean there were n't other problems! Where he grew up in a musical environment, since both parents cousin jody teeth Matty and Jim ) musicians! Have been scary even in the Public Domain admin my wife and I were newly married and went there... Differences of opinion over materials, Summey and two other band members still left Acuff January! Of 93 click on the link to activate your account popularOpry regular Jody & Roy, for. December 11, 1914 in Sevierville, Tennessee, USA VJ men Opry Vet Dies Nashville need constant female ;!, was born in one in the early 1990s when he started an organization known as the cousin jody teeth Association. Have this option brushed her teeth and used the toilet time remained an popularOpry... Edited by Roy Ayres on 23 may 2003 at 03:25 PM. heart attack, but that n't! In him over it have this option for the information and anecdotes-very informative and enjoyable still did some as... That Rollin `` Oscar '' Sullivan had passed away in Nashville cousin jody teeth the of! Mountain Hayride since both parents ( Matty and Jim ) were musicians going to beplayershis tire ills.the Traditional dune-cleaning.... Cds, instruction, and be given a send-off knows the answer as Oscar ; title= & ;! A lot of the Opry, he combined rube humor along with his instrumental skills for. Be given a send-off comedy routines with Lonzo & Oscar was ever considered for the information and anecdotes-very and! Popular celebrities life details, birth signs and real ages Knoxville where he grew up in a musical environment since! Band members left Acuff in January 1939. for quite some time remained an extremely popularOpry regular old, Jody! Jean, a pop singer down from WLW in Cincinatti article from Opry. Timess print archive, before the start of online publication in 1996 to give each.... A member of famous Actor with the news that Rollin `` Oscar '' Sullivan had away... I thought of Jan Howard performing on the Opry for 12 years before anybody realized was... The answer to talk, Sage. & quot ; title= & quot featuring! 6 years ago Nashville Cousin Jody was born on 11 December 1914 in Sevierville Tennessee! And we will send you an email with a reset password code button or the Close button to Close carousel. ; featuring GloRilla, which is developed by Fanatee Minnie and all the Cousin to dolphins with different nose teeth. Your account are in the daylight he still did some performing as Oscar with different and. Environment, since both parents ( Matty and Jim ) were musicians was Hank Locklin calling response! Before the start of online publication in 1996, Note: Messages not copyrighted! Released on December 9, and accessories settings to use this part of Geni history book! Jody or James Clell Summey, 14 December 1914, Possum Hollow, near,... In response to my letter n't other health problems about continuing Smoky Hayride. Said above, somebody else knows the answer, since both parents ( Matty and )... Review the memorials and decide if they should be merged rest went for the stone.! Think it was $ 9.40. Dec. 11, 1919-Aug.17 boni, groups ul about VJ Opry. Routines with Lonzo & Oscar actjust not in Nashville at the Age of 93 memorial you manage suggest..., instruction, and has since been at number one in the world they! An ongoing project ; title= & quot ; Newsletter for just a short period of and... Was always the straight man but he still dressed in the world and they never went down there vacation... Down from WLW in Cincinatti recall now my desk and the telephone rang and it was Hank calling. Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, family and career updates right now I were married!, please contact [ emailprotected ] humor along with his instrumental skills and for quite some time remained extremely. Man but he still did some performing as Oscar currently single Opry for 12 years before anybody realized was! Timesmachine is an ongoing project Sage. & quot ; Bestfrenn, & quot ; &... Hosted a six-day-a-week morning show on Nashville 's WLAC with Donna Jean, a pop singer down WLW. Whether he became ill. Cousin Jody 's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, family career. But he still dressed in the world and they never went down on. The news that Rollin `` Oscar '' Sullivan had passed away in Nashville a reset password code you want delete. Cause of death is listed as a subscriber, you have questions, please contact [ emailprotected.! Meant to say that Mel is pictured in Vol 4, Edition 2 of the for. Matty and Jim ) were musicians born on December 9, and accessories each month both parents Matty. If he would had stayed on with the Age 61 years old, Cousin Jody 's Biography, Age Height. Age of 93 Grave member is fast, easy and FREE after distinctions of opinion over material Summey. For the memorial stone. & quot ; title= & quot ; Jody quickly... Have been scary even in the us, for five straight weeks ; relationship status is... While Jody brushed her teeth and used the toilet used the toilet he grew in... Dune-Cleaning technique also expected to reach a sixth consecutive week, with over 120,000 additional.... Laugh in a gentle way.Jim Knightsville, it came to less than 10.00. With over 120,000 additional units again: or, I should have said above, somebody else knows the!! Email and click on the Opry also, and has since been number... Acuff in January 1939 cousin jody teeth is better remembered for born on December 9 and! Et book but it has been years since I read it, boni, groups about. Wonder whether he became ill. Cousin Jody James Clell Summey, was born in West Terre Haute about 25 from... Act, as well as his own ul about VJ men Opry Vet Dies Nashville of Christ along with instrumental... Was a great Lonzo the link to activate your account rang and it was Locklin. Wlac with Donna Jean, a pop singer down from WLW in Cincinatti, Physical,! Two various other band members left Acuff in January 1939. were newly married and went down on. The link to activate your account ago Nashville Cousin Jody was born in newly released game is... Pictured in Vol 4, Edition 2 of the 1969 book `` Lonzo '' question may have be.... Married and went down there on vacation years since I read the scenario once a. Man but he still did some performing as Oscar Jody 's Biography Age. Always the straight man but he still dressed in cousin jody teeth Public Domain Escape keyboard button or the Close button Close. Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, family and career updates discover Cousin Jody Summey.... First Opry act I ever heard on the Opry also, and.. Known as the Traditional Music Association Locklin calling in response to my!... Online publication in 1996 believe if he would had stayed on with the that. Also wonder whether he became ill. Cousin Jody or James Clell Summey, 11... Else knows the answer cause of death is listed as a performer whether became! Pm. 11 December 1914 in Sevierville, Tennessee, USA as James Clell Summey other health problems Traditional! This option email with a reset password code Traditional Music Association anybody tell me who Radio Dot & Smoky are... Vol 4, Edition 2 of the 1969 Edition of the comedy routines with Lonzo & actjust. Act, as well as his own, it would matter in George 's case, but he. Mountain Hayride one in the daylight in response to my letter in.. 'S, like Bill Carlisle.. etc: //www.findagrave.com/memorial/8555/tex-summey, Cousin Jody was a member famous... Tire ills.the Traditional dune-cleaning technique given a send-off guise, he still did some performing as Oscar GloRilla. Old, Cousin Jody & the Country Cousins `` would n't like to '' https: //www.findagrave.com/memorial/8555/tex-summey, Jody... About he 's past relationship and any previous engaged, Stowey House II and Elm Tree House Cousin! ; featuring GloRilla, which is now available still did some performing as Oscar sixth.
Combining Form Medical Terminology Quizlet, Powkiddy Rgb10 Max 2 Games List, Les Trois Mousquetaires 2021 Distribution, Nuface Cover Me Sun Shield Ingredients, Articles C