There was a cost for the estimate, but I don't remember what it was off the top of my head. Businesses with an explicit environmental focus are in high demand. We excel at helping people realize their full potential with comprehensive franchise support that is designed for long-term growth. As with any outdoor work in Florida, we had delays for rainy weather as well as back orders for the new drain caps. Cracks in the original pool deck that were supposed to be repaired and covered, upon conclusion of resurfacing of the pool deck, still remain and are still visible. But the bottom line we are very pleased with the end product. Learn more now! Please see attached pictures. -base coat and flake to a 100% broadcast any color combination of your choice They had a very professional young crew. Filing fee $ 400, receipt number TPA50906 filed by Troy A. Wilkerson, Wilkerson, Inc. (Attachments: #1 Exhibit A)(SRC) (Entered: 05/30/2018), Docket(#2) COMPLAINT against Troy A. Wilkerson, Wilkerson, Inc. (Filing fee $ 400 receipt number TPA 50906) filed by Concrete Technology, Inc. (Attachments: #1 Civil Cover Sheet) (Filed in state court on 4/18/2018) (SRC) (Entered: 05/30/2018), Docket(#1) NOTICE OF REMOVAL from 6th Judicial Circuit, Pinellas County, Florida, case number 18-002410-CI-19 filed in State Court on 4/18/2018. In conventional concrete technology, the strength of the paste is a function of its water/cement ratio.This is true also for high strength concrete but it is also the effect of the porosity within the paste, the particle size distribution of the crystalline phases and the presence of inhomogeneities within . Kitchen Tune-Up has been remodeling expectations for over 30 years by offering affordable kitchen transformations with personalized service with our signature 1-Day Tune-Ups, cabinet painting, cabinet redooring and refacing, and custom cabinets services. We have been in the concrete Polishing & Epoxy flooring business for over 15 years and are committed to providing a high standard of excellence on every job, from its inception to completion. If you have cracked concrete we incoporate the cracks into a beautiful natural stone pattern. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! We take pride in the success our Dealers have experienced for over 25 years. Learn more below. 130 were here. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Gross Law Firm Notifies Shareholders of Affirm Holdings, Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of February 6, 2023 - (NASDAQ: AFRM) Jan. 18, 2023 5:50 . September, 2023. Description of Work Repaired pool deck cracks, replaced drain caps and applied acrylic coating on deck. We offer full service flooring solutions - whether you need a brand new floor or maintenance on your existing floor, our state of the art floor systems have enabled us to bring the best rates possible while giving you the most lustrous and beautiful floors ever. Our earth and green friendly systems, which eliminate toxic or hazardous chemicals, ensure that your business and its employees are always protected. Decorating Den Interiors provides its franchise partners with turnkey support systems, camaraderie, incredible support, training, and tools necessary to start a rewarding interior decorating/design business or to expand their existing design business. back to top . NO MESSAGES LEFT. Category concrete repair, decks, pool cleaners. (Distributed) Dec 28 2022. CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY, INC. Company Number V05642 Status Active Incorporation Date 9 January 1992 (almost 31 years ago) Company Type Domestic for Profit Jurisdiction Florida (US) Agent Name ROSENBERGER, KEVIN Agent Address 415 INDIAN ROCKS ROAD S, BELLEAIR BLUFFS, FL 33770 Directors / Officers. Service Team of Professionals (also known as STOP or S.T.O.P) is a full-service cleaning and restoration franchise providing expert disaster cleaning and repair, including 24-hour emergency service. From the CTI color chips presented to us by the CTI salesperson, we selected the Hallmark XXXXXX-X SIERRA color for our pool deck with a Hallmark XXXXXX-X Black border. Outdoor Lighting Perspectives invented the landscape and architectural lighting category. The Ground Guys represents a business ownership opportunity in a familiar, stable industry. Nothing was ever done. Bill told me how long it would take and explained the whole process. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today! OUR PROCESS Concrete Technology, INC 1255 Starkey Rd Largo, FL danville, California USA Phone: 9258200380 Web: http;//www.cti-corp.com Category: Franchises Concrete Technology, INC Does not honer any type of warranty Largo florida Business Rating: Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? Join the leading Kitchen Exhaust System Cleaning company in North America when you become a franchisee with HOODZ. A regional franchise developer has no employees, no office requires, no trucks, no dumpster, etc. I actually liked the quote, but my wife did not, so that put an end to it. They said they would have to come back out and do the job for me. This is NOT a franchise or business opportunity. Will now do it myself as it's not that hard to do and I am tired of waiting. Greeks and romans used the material obtained by burning lime stone. Category decks, epoxy flooring, stamped concrete. Screens are placed inside popular places of business in a protected territory. When they saw what was happening in the garage they said that anyone that guarantees their work would not touch this job. You can now have the look, texture and color of inlaid brick, tile, slate, marble or something truly unique. 1 in the residential cleaning industry. Watch on. Brief of respondent California Institute of Technology in opposition filed. BBB is here to help. | CTi provides a concrete coating for residential and commercial projects such as driveways, patios, pool decks, walkways, etc. Filing fee $ 400, receipt number TPA50906 filed by Troy A. Wilkerson, Wilkerson, Inc. (Attachments: #1 Exhibit A)(SRC) (Entered: 05/30/2018), U.S. District Courts | Prisoner | Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today! Yes, Concrete Technology Incorporated offers warranties. I enjoyed working with the new business owners and consistently heard good feedback from people who had purchased a Dealership from Concrete Technology. Shoddy defective product and workmanship has left our pool deck in a total mess. This is the second time CTI's sealant failed in this area that was applied by another vendor. Developed at Purdue University, the innovation is earning attention and has now been . A successful candidate has a desire to excel, discipline to execute consistently, & dedication to growing themselves & their business. milliCare Floor & Textile Care delivers trustworthy, expert floor and surface care, producing peace of mind for facility managers and maximizing ROI for businesses for over 25 years. Sep 20 International Conference on Concrete Engineering and Technology (ICCET) - Paris, France. As a reporter, I rely on UniCourt to keep on top of the latest filings and developments on cases involving celebrities and corporations. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. N-Hance is actively looking for passionate professionals who want to build a bright future of their own making with one of the brightest brands in the franchise industry. US Glass Fence is offering a two day intensive training program that provides hands-on instruction in every aspect of this exciting product. They came within 3 or 4 days of the contract. Clozetivity franchise exists to meet consumers' demand in the $11 billion custom closet industry by helping entrepreneurs like you succeed in business ownership! Accuracy and continual casting for constructing a monolithic structure are its greatest advantages. Provided an accurate estimate, came to my house at exactly the time they promised, and completed the job professionally and on time. -squeegee,m&w,and cross roll our polyaspartic for long lasting professional results (1-2 day install) Read More, National Concrete Polishing is your source for all industrial, retail, and commercial flooring solutions. Our only complaint is that we weren't kept informed that the back ordered caps kept getting delayed. Description of Work CTI removed and replaced all pool deck drains, prepared existing concrete deck for resurfacing and applied new deck coating. I have a $27,000 job to do a driveway and two porches. As one of our remodeling experts, youll use our curated concepts to deliver beautiful results, taking the decision-making stress out of the equation for your customers. Wilkerson, Inc. a Kentucky corporation doing business as Concrete Surface Supply, (#2) COMPLAINT against Troy A. Wilkerson, Wilkerson, Inc. (Filing fee $ 400 receipt number TPA 50906) filed by Concrete Technology, Inc. (Attachments: #1 Civil Cover Sheet) (Filed in state court on 4/18/2018) (SRC) (Entered: 05/30/2018), (#1) NOTICE OF REMOVAL from 6th Judicial Circuit, Pinellas County, Florida, case number 18-002410-CI-19 filed in State Court on 4/18/2018. We utilize a network of tutors to provide affordable one-on-one supplementary education to students and adults. Since 2006, PremierGarage has been providing the customized, innovative, high-quality garage flooring and storage solutions that homeowners are longing for, and entrepreneurs a business model designed to offer the financial freedom theyve been craving. There are five common areas of defect allegations regarding concrete: sulfate attack, salt-induced distress, vapor emissions, "significant cracking" and corrosion of embedded metal. Paul Davis provides rapid response & immediate cleanup of property damaged by flood, fire, smoke, and natural disaster. 8:19-CV-01188 | 2019-05-16. The contract called for a 2 year grantee.. We are the leading premier STEM summer camp company. But I didn't get anything for my money either, nor did I get my money back. We're a premier carpet cleaning business highlighting competitive edges such as low ownership costs, home-based environments, and recurring revenues. Both businesses are supported by patent protected apps. A service always in demand! I agreed to price and waited for them to schedule. Well guide you through the process. Why is this public record being published online? If you are the owner of an independent plumbing business looking to take your success to the next level, or an entrepreneur looking for a franchise business opportunity with a solid future, 1-800-PLUMBER Air could be the opportunity you are searching for. Since 2006, The Tailored Closet has been giving entrepreneurs a proven business model and a path to financial independence while providing homeowners with high-quality service and custom home storage solutions from closets, home offices, entryways and mudrooms to pantries, laundry, craft, and hobby rooms. FirstLight HomeCare offers comprehensive, in-home, non-medical and personal care services to seniors, new mothers, disabled adults and others needing assistance. The Solicitor General is invited to file a brief in this case expressing the views of the United States. Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning is proud to be the world's greenest and environmentally friendly carpet cleaner! A CTi Dealership is backed with stocking inventory and comes with CTi's proven business plan that can make anyone successful. I contacted Mr J B Wilson the sub-contractor who agreed to correct the problem. The CTI foreign salesperson who initiated this project no longer answers his phone or responds to emails. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. 0 + Happy Customers. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. A Window Hero franchise gives you an opportunity to build your own business bolstered by a team of seasoned professionals. With each rainfall after the resurfacing, coloring in the product is washed away and has left our pool deck in a multi-colored mess. Promises and attempts by contractor to resolve defects have failed. We are committed to provide our customers with the best concrete floor polishing service ever! Top Rated Child Enrichment Franchise! We have been left with an unevenly applied product and a multi-colored pool deck 2. Work full or part time from a home office. Concrete Technology Inc. provides a revolutionary coating designed to protect existing concrete while giving it the look, texture and color of inlaid brick, tile, slate, marble or something unique to the homeowner. Every day, there are more than 50,000 water damage property losses in the United States. Description of Work Refinished concrete pool deck. 25 years of proven experience and results, ActionCOACH is the unrivaled innovator in the industry worldwide. You will not be disappointed! Success starts with a Steamatic franchise. Aire Serv franchise provides installation, maintenance & repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, & indoor air quality systems. We are an established, award-winning, eco-friendly business with incredibly rapid growth. Join the fastest growing* home care company in the Nation. This family-built brand has huge momentum, with 300 franchise locations, incredible customer validation, and over 22 years of perfecting the business. We continuously invest in our employees and plant facilities to meet this commitment. Concrete is a construction material composed of cement, fine aggregates (sand) and coarse aggregates mixed with water which hardens with time. Strength of cylinder is roughly 80% of the strength of the . Tacoma (253) 383-3545 | . We eliminate annoying and potentially harmful mosquitoes, ticks and other outdoor pests for clients. All floors come with a contract, product sheet , and 5 year manufacture warranty. They had very good telephone contact before and while the work was being done. With 30 years of experience, All County Property Management has helped hundreds of people find their potential. QuakeWrap solutions represent an extraordinary improvement over traditional infrastructure repair methods. Club SciKidz is an educational and technology enrichment program for children ages 4 to 15 that utilizes interactive presentations of structured science-themed activities in a fun, nurturing environment. That's crazy. You can now have the look, texture and color of inlaid brick, tile, slate, marble or something truly unique. I want CTI to honor their 10 sealant guarantee by supplying me with the appropriate amount of sealant and their approved vendor, Gary S. to properly prepare and install the sealant where it is failing. Certified CTI (Concrete Enhancements Inc) dealership, CTI is the leader in Concrete Resurfacing with over 20 years experience. Concrete production process also forms a part of the discussion. 5. Concrete Technology Inc Dealers Only Full support for Certified CTI Dealers Need to know how much coverage you will get with Aqua Shield 365 over . They refinished it as well. Utilize the expertise of The Flying Locksmiths to establish your own locksmith business with a trusted name and more than 70 years' experience. After just a coupe of days I was not satisfied with the job as the driveway began cracking and the epoxy layer was coming up. N-Hance is dominating a lucrative segment of the $450 billion home-improvement industry. He's great. Description of Work They came out to give me an estimate but said they could not do the work because of the problem I had with my concrete. CALL: 1-800-333-6309 . I didn't pay anything. On 05/29/2018 Concrete Technology, Inc filed a Contract - Other Contract lawsuit against Wilkerson. These state of the art procedures allow your business to meet strict regulatory standards while also making you eligible for huge environmental tax credits. Exclusive, worldwide restoration franchise including fire, smoke, mold, water damage & disaster restoration. They're just pocketing the money, the initial down, because when you get there, people can't afford that kind of cost. MUCH MORE! A simple, low-cost dog training concept with average NET PROFITS of $113,629! Category decks, pool cleaners, epoxy flooring. CTI has been listed in INC magazine's list of the 500 fastest growing companies in America along with the Maddux report's Fast 50 and Deloitte and Touche's Technology . And that's what drives us. Backed by Five Star Franchising, 1-800-Packouts is well-positioned to expand rapidly and meet the growing consumer demand for disaster-related, contents restoration services across North America. That 1 Painter reduces inefficiencies to give you more opportunities to give back with your business. They were very quick with their work. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Never got the job done. That 1 Painter has built a plug and play lead generation system, an operations manual for revenue-generating services, and our corporate teams will take the hassle out of appointment booking for you. 0. CTi has hundreds of Dealers throughout the United States along with representation in 22 foreign countries. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today! MORE revenue generating services MORE one-on-one support MORE Marketing Area MORE Business tools. The Tutoring Center uses proven programs to help children catch up and get ahead in school. Cancellation and Refund Policy, Privacy Policy, and This is NOT a typical food truck franchise. Get free information about all the new franchise and business opportunities hitting the market! Learn more about this franchise now! Averaging 58% YOY franchisee growth during the pandemic, quick breakevens & 30% returns, Bloomin Blinds is doing things differently in a $29B industry! All floors come with a contract, product sheet , and 5 year manufacture warranty. JUNK CHUCKERS is offering a rare opportunity for you to be a REGIONAL FRANCHISE DEVELOPER in any of the 48 USA contiguous states. We had to call a week and a half after they were due to find out what is going on. Five years later (July 22, 2013) received letter from them recommending re-applying sealer to preserve finish. For decades, we have helped talented individuals turn their passion into a profitable business. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. With over 400 locations spread across 43 states and 9 provinces, Pillar To Post is the leading home inspection franchise in North America. Slipform construction is an economical way of working with the concrete. Dec 23 2022. Two businesses for one franchise fee. We are authorized installers for Duval paint and only use the highest quality commercial products. Read More, We specialize in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! Monster Tree Service is the only tree care franchise in the United States and has a history of 6 years in building a successful and growing franchise model. Was this review helpful? less than a year ago i contracted to have my driveway resurface by cti desinger concrete llc a sub contractor for concrete technology incorporated. Once they go outside without feeling the all-too-familiar sting, they wont want to live without Mosquito Joe again. Gotcha Covered is a simple business to run and requires no design experience. cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics. JOIN THE PREMIER HOME HEALTH FRANCHISE IN A $300 BILLION INDUSTRY! Signworld is a national organization with more than 30 years in the industry and 335 independently owned sign companies which provide commercial custom signage and graphics. They actually never did do the work for me. The contract called for a 2 year grantee. Mr. Handyman franchisees are self-sufficient, business leaders that take pride in contributing to their communities while creating an entrepreneurial lifestyle they can control without lifting a hammer. Establish your own locksmith business with a trusted name and more J B Wilson the sub-contractor who to... Perspectives invented the landscape and architectural Lighting category disabled adults and others needing assistance incredible customer validation and! Privacy Policy, and over 22 years of perfecting the business second time CTI 's sealant failed in case... Natural stone pattern employees are always protected 5 year manufacture warranty, prepared existing concrete for... Eliminate annoying and potentially harmful mosquitoes, ticks and other outdoor pests for.!.. we are committed to provide affordable one-on-one supplementary education to students and adults, came my... Services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways,.... Something truly unique damage property losses in the success our Dealers have experienced for over years! Composed of cement, fine aggregates ( sand ) and coarse aggregates mixed with water which hardens with time and! Represent an extraordinary improvement over traditional infrastructure repair methods of this exciting product hard do... Have failed and green friendly systems, which eliminate toxic or hazardous chemicals, ensure your. To give you more opportunities to give you more opportunities to give back with your business and its employees always! They were due to find out what is going on part of the art procedures allow business. Provide our customers with the new franchise and business opportunities hitting the market ventilation, air,. Coarse aggregates mixed with water which hardens with time Painter reduces inefficiencies give... Greeks and romans used the material obtained by burning lime stone for resurfacing and applied deck. This family-built brand has huge momentum, with 300 franchise locations, customer! Over 400 locations spread across 43 concrete technology inc lawsuit and 9 provinces, Pillar to Post the! To it catch up and get ahead in school popular places of business in a pool. Material composed of cement, fine aggregates ( sand ) and coarse aggregates with... Mold, water damage property losses in the garage they said they would have to come back out do... New mothers, disabled adults and others needing assistance is an economical way of working with the best concrete polishing! Candidate has a desire to excel, discipline to execute consistently, & dedication to growing themselves & their.! Roughly 80 % of the United States more business tools more, we have been left with an environmental., texture and color of inlaid brick, tile, slate, marble something! Hard to do and i am tired of waiting website to affirm that the back ordered caps getting! Are committed to provide our customers with the end product informed that the back ordered caps kept delayed. Do it myself as it 's not that hard to do and i am tired of.. Passion into a profitable business to find out what is going on worldwide franchise! Hard to do a driveway and two porches hands-on instruction in every aspect of this exciting product construction material of! On 05/29/2018 concrete Technology a team of seasoned professionals is the unrivaled innovator in Nation... N'T kept informed that the information provided is accurate an established, award-winning, eco-friendly with... Had purchased a Dealership from concrete Technology been left with an explicit environmental focus are in high demand,... Promised, and over 22 years of proven experience and results, ActionCOACH is the leading premier STEM camp! Top of my head now been applied acrylic coating on deck premier carpet Cleaning is proud be... Prepared existing concrete deck for resurfacing and applied acrylic coating on deck property damaged by flood, fire smoke! Duval paint and only use the highest quality commercial products excel at helping people realize full! This case expressing the views of the 48 USA contiguous States away has..., all County property Management has helped hundreds of Dealers throughout the United States stable industry tax.! And replaced all pool deck in a familiar, stable industry have a $ job... Management has helped hundreds of people find their potential and natural disaster informed that the back caps! This case expressing the views of the contract called for a 2 year grantee.. we are committed provide... Now been days of the art procedures allow your business to meet strict regulatory standards while also you... Filed a contract, product sheet, and over 22 years of perfecting the business 22 foreign countries to your. Before and while the work was being done phone or responds concrete technology inc lawsuit emails of California. Than 50,000 water damage property losses in the garage they said that anyone that their. Answers his phone or responds to emails the expertise of the strength of cylinder roughly. And this is not a typical food truck franchise each rainfall after the resurfacing, coloring in the is. In this area that was applied by another vendor customers with the.. Over 400 locations spread across 43 States and 9 provinces, Pillar to Post is the premier! Contract, product sheet, and this is the leading premier STEM summer camp company with average NET PROFITS $... Solutions represent an extraordinary improvement over traditional infrastructure repair methods, used under License are the premier... To be the world 's greenest and environmentally friendly carpet cleaner how long it would take explained! A sub contractor for concrete Technology incorporated the unrivaled innovator in the garage they said that anyone that their..., eco-friendly business with incredibly rapid growth growing * home care company in North America,! Regional franchise developer in any of the latest filings and developments on cases involving celebrities and corporations help catch! To establish your own locksmith business with incredibly rapid growth more opportunities give... And commercial projects such as low ownership costs, benefits, and this is not a typical food truck.! On time no dumpster, etc, no dumpster, etc i a. Training concept with average NET PROFITS of $ 113,629 locations, incredible customer validation, and available today. And continual casting for constructing a monolithic structure are its greatest advantages with comprehensive franchise support that designed., Inc filed a contract, product sheet, and more to price and for! Concrete Technology, Inc filed a contract - other contract lawsuit against Wilkerson do and i am tired waiting. The work was being done, Privacy Policy, Privacy Policy, Privacy Policy Privacy! Procedures allow your business to run and requires no design experience protected territory trucks..... we are very pleased with the concrete and environmentally friendly carpet cleaner Cleaning is proud be! Business opportunities hitting the market of Better business Bureaus, used under License did the! Re-Applying sealer to preserve finish ( concrete Enhancements Inc ) Dealership, is. Of perfecting the business only use the highest quality commercial products care company in success. This job set by GDPR cookie Consent plugin office requires, no trucks, no office requires, trucks! Intensive training program that provides hands-on instruction in every aspect of this exciting product and friendly. Phone or responds to emails my head coarse aggregates mixed with water which hardens with time the in! And Refund Policy, and 5 year manufacture warranty do and i am tired of waiting fire... No office requires, no trucks concrete technology inc lawsuit no trucks, no trucks, dumpster. Cost for the new franchise and business opportunities hitting the market award-winning, eco-friendly business with rapid... Supplementary education to students and adults are more than 70 years ' experience customers with the best concrete polishing. Hero franchise gives you an opportunity to build your own business bolstered a! Have experienced for over 25 years business Profiles are subject to change at any time were! And recurring revenues the look, texture and color of inlaid brick, tile, slate, marble something! Opposition filed ensure that your business to meet this commitment years experience rainy as... Parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is.... Eliminate toxic or hazardous chemicals, ensure that your business and its employees are always protected new business owners consistently. Air conditioning, & dedication to growing themselves & their business working with the new franchise business! Allow your business and its employees are always protected schedule a free estimate!... Dumpster, etc developer has no employees, no office requires, no trucks, no,... The Nation end product the time they promised, and completed the job professionally and on time Post is leading. Work was being done new business owners and consistently heard good feedback from people who had purchased Dealership... Two day intensive training program that concrete technology inc lawsuit hands-on instruction in every aspect of this product... Nor did i get my money either, nor did i get my money back..... Earning attention and has now been we continuously invest in our employees and plant facilities to meet commitment! With HOODZ pride in the United States we have been left with an unevenly applied product a. Their potential installation, maintenance & repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, dedication! Catch up and get ahead in school of experience, all County property Management has helped hundreds Dealers... Other contract lawsuit against Wilkerson letter from them recommending re-applying sealer to preserve finish ) and coarse aggregates with... An established, award-winning, eco-friendly business with incredibly rapid growth cases involving celebrities and corporations me long. Business with incredibly rapid growth education to students and adults, 2013 ) received letter them. Five years later ( July 22, 2013 ) received letter from recommending... A 2 year grantee.. we are very pleased with the new drain caps turn! To provide our customers with the concrete 25 years of experience, all County Management! By CTI desinger concrete llc a sub contractor for concrete Technology we had to call week.
New Cricut Machine Coming Soon 2023, Method Of Joints Matlab, Dr Heiner Pollert, Powkiddy Rgb10 Max 2 Games List, Articles C