We use data about you for a number of purposes explained in the links below. With 37 size offerings, Bridgestone opted to hit the most popular fitments, skipping the larger and unusual sizes, and offering solely metric options. With a bit over 20,000 miles of usage, our Bridgestone Revo 3s measure a consistent 8/32 of tread depth. I don't have any experience with the other tires you mentioned but with what we put this one truck through I'd say these Coopers have held up very well. Our database contains information regarding the performance of different tires, which we calculate from public data, tire tests, and forum reviews. Nonetheless, sizes up to nearly 35 are among the lineup. Finally, bear in mind that in the decade since the Revo 2 was released, plenty of outstanding A/T and R/T tires have emerged. None of my vehicles have traction control and I dont mind at all with them. On the other hand the Dueler with its stairs like pattern would not grip the plain surface properly. In normal trim, or when loaded for a light trip, the ride quality of the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 allows for modulating ride quality with subtle (~5psi) inflation changes for both trail and street. Duelers off road performance especially when it comes to dirt and stoney terrain can be explained by a couple of things. Well, the company gives a 60000 miles warranty. Continental Terrain Contact A/T with its strong and stable tread blocks and the closed shoulders provides traction on the rocky surfaces. The redesigned tread pattern and optimized shoulder blocks help reduce wear and thus improve the wear life. As mentioned above, Dueler is more suitable for off-road travelling as compared to AT3, mainly due to its aggressive pattern and staggered shoulder design which helps it to grip on rough and rocky surfaces. This tire is an excellent choice in an SUVs or light trucks tire. i am looking at the same thing as you. So, which tire is the best choice for you? The optimized and serrated shoulder design helps boost performance on dry roads while also enhancing dry handling and cornering since it has a greater contact patch with the asphalt.Dueler On Road Traction. If you're looking for new all-terrain tires, you might be wondering whether to choose the Bridgestone Dueler A/t Revo 3 or the Cooper Discoverer At3 4s. Cooper Discoverer AT3 LT All-Season LT265/70R17 121/118S Tire. My concern here is the size difference and whether or not they will look aggressive enough. If you're looking for a tire that is specifically designed for on-road use, then the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 would be the better choice. Featuring significant tread updates since the Revo 2, the latest iteration incorporates significant pass-thru profiles between blocks, enabling water and goo to migrate laterally out the shoulders. Both the tires seem to have a very intelligent design for longer tread life, reduced wear, and dry and wet handling. Now about the lack of a three peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) rating for the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3Frankly, Im at a loss to explain this. The 3D steps in the staggered shoulders of Bridgestone Revo 3 aid the tire in finding stability in the not-so-stable, soft pathways. If we had to choose a word for this latest Dueler model we might lean towards invisible. When driving on a wet road, the deep sipes and the grooves on the Continental Terrain Contact A/T increase the contact between the road and tire by wiping away the water, mud, and dirt that comes on the way. The Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S feels like a traditional truck tire in many ways. Today's topic, all-terrain tires. Equipped with Toytecs BOSS 2.0 suspension, the 4Runners ride requires a fuller payload to begin performing at its peak. Learn more about how this works. Both the tires are closely priced since both the tires are All Terrain and offer great on road and off road performance. Id also like to maximize acceleration and MPGs by going with a lighter tire, although Im concerned about aesthetics by going with too much smaller of a tire than the 35s. The Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 is an all-terrain tire offering truck and SUV owners the ability to travel off-road while still providing excellent on road manners. Bridgestones 60,000-mile wear warranty, which few tires other than Michelins LTX A/T2 offer, is a sign of those advances. The deep circumferential grooves make the drive in mud comparatively easier. Today, he isProfessor of Outdoor Product Design & Development at Utah State University, a product consultant, and a frequent Instructor at Overland Expo. We share our opinions and what works for us, but you should do your own research. + Silane enhanced all-season compound is what is going to keep the grip of the tires on the difficult pathways strong. Cooper tire has whisper grooves which help reduce noise levels on a significant level. And with the enhanced traction control systems in modern SUVs and pickups, a moderately aggressive tire like the new Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 should be very attractive for many owners. Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, LLC, Enter your City, State or ZIP Code to find dealers and inventory near you, Sorry, No Results Found for That Location. Furthermore, the staggered shoulder lugs provide increased biting edges for better grip. Much more so that the KO2 or other blocky A/T competitors, the Dueler Revo 3 also stands out on closer inspection thanks to its heavy siping. Take on the most intense weather conditions both on and off road with Dueler A/T Revo 3 tires. Bridgestone thankfully avoided that trend, instead building the Revo 3s architecture around a trio of bold circumferential channelstwo being parallel and linear, and one centered and non-linear. Its easily forgotten, in the best sense. Are they worth the price? Continental TerrainContact A/T knows quite well how to prevent uneven wear for it holds stable tread blocks and a closed shoulder design. Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT in -35x12.5r20 (64 lbs) -305/55r20 (61 lbs) -295/60r20 (61 lbs) These are more of a true all terrain tire, but the highest scoring one in terms of ride comfort and tread noise according to TireRack. Both tires are All terrain, but still a better on road performance is seen on the Cooper AT3 compared to the other. While earning the 3PMSF designation, which was established by the U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association (USTMA), is a meaningful and reliable indication of snow/ice performance, it may not be the be-all and end-all. Love my AT3's I'll get 60k plus out of them easy. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -, By logging into your account, you agree to our. There is no drama, and the tire doesnt beg to be noticed or voice its presence. 285 60 18. lt 285 60 r20. It is almost inaudible. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'comparethetire_com-box-4','ezslot_2',106,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-comparethetire_com-box-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'comparethetire_com-box-4','ezslot_3',106,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-comparethetire_com-box-4-0_1');.box-4-multi-106{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}, And Second, the siping seen on the shoulder blocks of Cooper tire brings in better on road handling performance when it comes to wet asphalts. Roads can be dry or wet. Love them for mileage, and noise level. Id really still like to maintain the most aggressive all terrain look that I can while maximizing ride comfort and minimizing tread noise. They also definitely offer the aggressive look Im going for and theyre on the lighter side for a true all terrain tire. Advertising - The stronger sidewalls of the tires increase the core strength which means less damage to the tire and longer wear life. I have the Cooper Disco3, had a regular version on the jeep and now the XLT on my truck. After 18 months of testing, the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 has proven itself on slick rock, sand and a mix of other off-pavement surfaces. The modern 5 rib design while the zig-zag siping helps the drivers have better control and stability on dry and soft watery surfaces.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'comparethetire_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',119,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-comparethetire_com-medrectangle-4-0'); Dueler has a more aggressive tread pattern which gives it superior off road traction. Let the competition begin! The symmetric pattern is quite a useful trait of the Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo 3 for that is what is going to prevent your tires from getting irregular wear. If it is a dedicated plow truck I would go with Cooper M & S narrow tires .,,Thumbs Up. That low key stage presence (and Overland Expo is definitely one giant show, complete with many stages and actors) is somewhat ironic when you consider the outsized presence of Bridgestone in the global and N. American tire markets. The mild all-terrain tread pattern that Continental Terrain Contact flaunts gives the riders a comfortable smooth ride on road. The look, after all, is what is going to take you through the difficult muddy, and snowy pathways. Very nice tire. On my past 4Runners, I had good success with the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo original. (Havent had them on snow/ice, but 1000s miles of gravel/highway/light offroad. We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. I just put a set of cooper at3 on my 350. Some posts may contain affiliate links. We all know how important tires are. I had my 4x4 quit working on me twice now when I really needed it and managed my way out both times. I look forward to it! I'm very happy with my Cooper AT3. And while all of that happens, the sipes save the day by providing the right grip on the wet roads and on the snowy neighborhood. The Discoverer AT3 4S features a robust tread pattern that provides excellent traction in all types of terrain, including mud, snow, and sand. and a set of Cooper AT3's. The Cooper AT3's have lasted the longest at roughly 2 years (about 20k miles or so). 2 wheel I was sliding but so was everyone[/QUOTE. JavaScript is disabled. I've only have experience with the duelers.I'm on my 3rd set and never saw any reason to look elsewhere.Get about 40k miles each go round. Our two winters on the tires were filled with mountain trips to ski resorts, clawing through unplowed Forest Service roads to reach trailheads, and a regular wintery mix of conditions alternating between ice and slush. They look really good. Hate them because now I hear everything else I need to fix. Poor in mud once its worn down but so is any tire. Have them on my grand Cherokee and my uncle put them on his 2500. Both the tires can provide travelers with a comfortable ride on road. I like them but haven't gotten the chance to use them in plowing. Utility, offroad, function, or even laying frame. Why they dont roll out the hidden technology on their web site is hard to understand in todays competitive market. Deep tread depths, wide grooves, and open shoulder slots are just what will the water away from the path of your vehicle. That gives you a comparison of tire performance on dry and wet roads, snow and off-road. General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck. Fifteen years back, a set of its hot-off-the-mold Dueler M/T tires made their way onto my previous project truck, kicking off my years of performance testing of tires for Off-Road.com. Thanks! Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs General Grabber A/TX How do we compare tires? Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO 3 Truck | All Terrain 4 (124) Write a Review Not your tire size? The Cooper AT3's have lasted the longest at roughly 2 years (about 20k miles or so). The current owner has been running 35x12.5r20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, but its in need of some new rubber. Considering the shoulders on both of these tires, it can be seen that both of them have staggered blocks where Cooper AT3 has uniform voids and zig zag siping on those blocks and Dueler has steps like aggressive pattern on every consecutive block. This is a tire that drivers can easily ignore throughout the season, and get on with their travels, whether on interstate or backcountry routes. AT3 tires are known to be whisper quite as they have whisper grooves on the tires which help reduce the noise level. Same spot, 43,000 miles and seven years apart. That's why it's so important to choose the right tires for your needs. And a better off road performance is seen on the Bridgestone Dueler. But as the speed is increased, it seems like it is a bit for the tire to take, and therefore you do begin to hear some noise. But Revo 3, with its deep sipes and claw technology, can perform okay off the road too. Only days after the tires initial release, Bridgestone representatives were quietly launching the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 amidst the acres of dusty, crowded vendor aisles. Speaking of nosie. So when those same smartly-dressed Bridgestone reps began describing their new all-terrains release, it was easy to request that they cut to the chase and explain what made the tire worth reviewing. By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of data and cookies. I know there were mixed reviews on the 2's. Anyone see the Revo 3 or have any feedback. In fact, Bridgestone is the world's largest tire manufacturer, and they make tires for a wide variety of vehicles, from cars to trucks to SUVs. Tread voids, the negative space between the rubber, are among the most meaningful features of any tire design, but also the toughest to assess. When it comes to all-terrain tires, there are a lot of options to choose from. Both the tires can provide travelers with a comfortable ride on road. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'comparethetire_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_7',133,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-comparethetire_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');Dueler is formulated with technologies and which help increase durability and tread life. "IF THE SHOE DOESN'T FEEL, FIT or LOOK RIGHT.change SHOES"The stock tires (Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 275/65 R18) had to go. When you think of the worlds largest tire manufacturer which comes to mind? Revo 3 doesnt fail to give a comfortable ride either. The difference is seen immediately when compared side-by-side with competitors tread patterns. The Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S is an all-terrain tire that is designed for excellent performance in all types of terrain and conditions. We tested the tires for this characteristic across the gamut of western conditions, including volcanic and basaltic plains of Southeast Idaho and the sand washes and dunes of Utah. And the edge-of-the-block traction grooves do not let the mud, water, or dirt on the path make your journey uncomfortable. In the consumer survey stats, the dry traction offered by Continental Terrain Contact A/T was 9.2. Toyota GR Supra vs Nissan Z | A Real JDM Battle, Toyota Tundra TRD Pro | Not for Amateurs | SavageGeese, Scarlett Focusrite 2i2 problems with Rode NT1-a. While not on par with our Outback shod with Michelin X-Ices, its hard to see where the Bridgestones give up ground to the KO2 in winter driving. You cant expect the vehicle to run on smooth when it is running over some hard rocks or mud or just a lot of puddles. Thus, you would also save up on your cost of not changing the tire sooner if you get the Dueler AT as it offers you more mileage. so, it is time for me to buy new tires.i am split between the cooper a/t3 and bridgestone dueler revo 2.right now my truck has original revo a/t tires and i have been very pleased in snow,rain,light mud and even on ice.i am a contract pumper in the oilfield so i am offroad everyday and need a dependable tire, however my work truck is also my The Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 is an all-terrain tire that is designed for excellent performance in all types of terrain and conditions. It has multiple sipes and steam lined grooves which allow mud, snow, small rocks and dirt to easily pass through along with proving optimum performance and traction on off road surfaces.Dueler AT Off Road. However, the braking distance is slightly more. Engineered with our advanced Traction Claw technology, these tires improve driving performance on wet and snowy surfaces* and offer a longer limited warranty up to 60,000 miles**. For more information on what cookies we use and how to manage these cookies please visit our, Confident handling and a comfortable ride. It balances deep tread depths and wide grooves for better traction in loose materials with enforced shoulders and tread blocks to promote stable on-road handling. The Tokyo-based overall leader in sales also holds the lead in light truck sales in the States. But Revo 3 provides a comparatively more comfortable ride off the road. Would you say the XLT is any better than them in terms of tread noise and ride? This makes the traction and the handling of the tire on a highway look great. However, the open shoulders of the Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo 3 are a plus when it comes to wet handling in comparison to the closed shoulders of the Continental Terrain Contact A/T. Popular models like the KO2 and Falkens Wildpeak AT3W are built upon evenly dispersed voids amidst a repetition of moderately siped blocks. Our database contains information regarding the performance of different tires, which we calculate from public data, tire tests, and forum reviews. The Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 ("Revo 3" for brevity) has a design intent that claims 'long-life doesn't require performance loss.' Backing this claim up with a rare 60,000mi warranty,. Have you had any other all terrains in the past? This is well explained by the stable tread blocks and the closed shoulders that its design holds. That also illustrates how well the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 responds to modest deflation, its carcass offering enough deformation with 10-15psi drops to induce both clear ride quality improvements (e.g., on baked Great Basin washboards) and traction/floatation. *Vs. the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2. That very minimal amount of lead is about right from any of the competing brands/models in the premium all-terrain space. Choose a different one MSRP Price $ 317 .99ea Limited Mileage Warranty 60K Enter Your Vehicle See if it Fits Not Sure If This Tire Fits View More Variations Of This Tire Size Top 3 Features Dry Performance Quiet Ride Ride Comfort Tire Description **60,000 mile limited warranty for non-LT sizes; 50,000 mile limited warranty for LT sizes. They are the only part of your vehicle that touches the road, so they play a major role in safety and performance. Last year I bought the truck and by the end of the winter i could bearly push snow because the factory tires were so bad. The Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 is an all-season all-terrain tire made for medium and light trucks for great on-road and off-road performance. 1986 Dodge Press J to jump to the feed. In terms of on-road traction, AT3 has the lead due to its narrower grooves. That, combined with the stability of the tread blocks makes it look all good. Furthermore, AT3 is made up of a high silica tread compound which helps increase traction and grip on wet roads. I would take the at3's. That also illustrates how well the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 responds to modest deflation, its carcass offering enough deformation with 10-15psi drops to induce both clear ride quality improvements (e.g., on baked Great Basin washboards) and traction/floatation. 2022 Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, LLC, for extra biting edges in soft, irregular surfaces, stiffens tread blocks for enhanced wear life and traction performance, provide additional grip in off-road and snow conditions, help water evacuation and add traction to shoulder edges, This site uses cookies to enhance your user experience. In reality, neither you, nor I, nor anyone else who truly relies on their trucks tires to get them through nasty conditions gives a rip about global sales or inflatable marketing hype. It really depends on your needs and wants. For most buyers, the range is adequate. Our database contains information regarding the performance of different tires, which we calculate from public data, tire tests, and forum reviews. The Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 is an all-season all-terrain tire made for medium and light trucks for great on-road and off-road performance. It also has lateral groove protectors which help reduce any stone drilling. Just another frosty morning for the ole F250. I have the at3 's on my truck. Continental Terrain retains its subtlety with a mild all-terrain design with an additive embedded in it. Thanks! In the case of the Revo 3, what the tire gives up to those with the 3PMSF designation isnt terribly obvious. Perhaps the Bridgestone web master isnt tuned into how well this tire performsand that consumers demand to know whats under the surface? Please register or login to enable Dark Mode. The following errors occurred with your submission, Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Bridgestone Revo 3 flaunts its Traction Claw Technology that gives it an aggressive look. Bridgestone specs the 285/70r17 as having 16/32 depth when new. Thats why this tire would better fit the rough off road terrain. Dueler AT again offers a mileage warranty of 60, 000 miles, whereas, Cooper AT3 offers a warranty of 50,000 miles. There's a reason why they were voted best tire in a row for three years straight. Conditions Apply. Enjoy!- Campus AutomotiveOrder new tires here - - https://www.tirebuyer.com/?account=342188Google map to our shop - - http://bit.ly/2MAZs0QCampus Automotive Inc.1208 N Main StBlacksburg VA, 24060www.campusauto.co540-951-7398https://www.bridgestonetire.com/tire/dueler-at-revo-3/#allterraintires #Bridgestone #BridgestoneDuelerATRevo3Campus Automotive Inc., All Rights Reserved *This channel for entertainment purposes only. However, the Revo 3s competitors typically fall in either the 40,000mi or, in a few instances, 50,000mi limited warranty groups. See Full Warranty Book for details. The BFGs well-established 3-ply sidewall durability is a boon on tough trails, but comes at a ride quality price. Conversely, Coopers S/T Maxx, like the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3, incorporates an architecture built around central grooves. How long, you may ask. Ive put about 9k on my at3's and they really don't show much wear. I also really like the AT3 XLT. It handles the wet roads well. When softened they responded with traction that, while not overly grippy, proved more than adequate on low angle rock faces, in dry sand, and loose dirt and gravel. They look pretty good. Reasoning that most SUV, cross-over and pick-up drivers dont want to sacrifice pavement handling in a reliable A/T tire, they tossed the engineers another challenge on top of long life. The tires also feature a aggressive sidewall design that helps protect against punctures and other damages. I dont plan to do any off roading expect driving down the occasional unpaved dirt or gravel road, so off road performance doesnt really matter to me at all. I really like the look of the duelers and i like white letter tires and those are about the only ones I can find for 20" size. This can save you a lot of time and money, as well as keep you and your car safe on the Bridgestone Dueler A/t Revo 3 or the Cooper Discoverer At3 4s. Getting ready to sell my 71 High Boy, she will be missed. Terms of Service - Quiet street manners that border on sports car handling. Both tires have a staggered shoulder design which means that neither of them provide exceptional on-road handling and cornering, however, of the two, AT3 slightly outperforms Dueler because of its 5 rib tread design. Let's take a closer look at the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 and the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S to see how they compare. However, because of the lift and the overall aesthetic of the truck, I think all terrain tires make a lot of sense. However, both these tires have a long tread life in comparison to the others. Cookie Policy - Ultimately, the decision is up to you and what you need and want from your tires. Ok guys I'm debating which set of new tires for a 1996 Chevy K1500 4x4 plow truck. However, if you're looking for a tire that is specifically designed for off-road use, then the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S would be the better choice. Continental A/T might not be the best choice for someone who has to drive off-road too often. We love solving problems and lending a hand (or an ear). I have the at3's as well and I recommend them to everyone. In fairness to manufacturers, consumers in this broad category want it all. So my mechanic friend says he has another friend who swears by the Cooper Discoverer AT3's while I read on here to go with M+S if dedicated plow truck which this one is. Its a black wall. Just pick up the phone and give us a ring. Revo 3, on the other hand, although provides the comfort the travelers and the drivers need, it has not been able to gain a rating as high as Continental Terrain A/T when it comes to driving on road. They are visually bland, indistinct, and make one wonder if the tread engineers began with criteria like homogeneous or ho-hum. That gives you a comparison of tire performance on dry and wet roads, snow and off-road. 285 65 20 cooper. Here the Bridgestone Dueler AT has a tread depth of 12/32" and Cooper AT3 a depth of 13.5/32". Read more. However, Continental Terrain Contact A/T is known to be a bit more expensive than the other. I have about 9k on mine. Featuring staggered shoulders . Speaking of grooves, looking more closely into the grooves that Bridgestone has incorporated is one means to see further how they keep the tire planted in adverse conditions. Special Thanks to the team at Big O Tires, Logan, UT, for their generous support and technical assistance with this and other Gear Doctor reviews. AT3 has a 5 rib design which helps in increasing stability and providing a reliable tread wear. Nov 26, 2015. A forum community dedicated to ice and snow management professionals and enthusiasts. Featuring staggered shoulders, the Dueler A/T Revo 3 offers extra biting edges in soft and . Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs Cooper Discoverer AT3 LT; Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac; Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX; Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs Cooper Discoverer STT PRO; Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs Continental ContiTrac TR; Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs Continental . 275/65/18. Conditions apply. While tread wear slows as the percentage of rubber contacting the road increases, our results suggest that the verdict is still out on whether users are more likely to be experiencing the estimated lifespan or utilizing a warranty claim. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Great tire! However, Bridgestone Dueler AT might be slightly lesser in cost as compared to Cooper AT3. The grooves within shoulders are however are wider than Dueler which promote better mud and snow performance. The Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 is available in a variety of sizes to fit most vehicles. Bridgestone utilizes a moderate tread void percentage, relative to others in the all-terrain sector. Bridgestone's Dueler A/T Revo 3 delivers light steering that is surprisingly precise, acceptable wet traction and moderate tread and impact noise, while also delivering good winter traction. We use cookies to improve your experience on this website and so that ads you see online can be tailored to your online browsing interests. These All-terrain tires promise to give you a smooth ride, all along, on any path, any road. I like it. With Continental Terrain A/T, it tends to get audible at high speeds and with Bridgestone Revo 3, you may hear noise on the grooved surfaces. . Manage Preferences - Our database contains information regarding the performance of different tires, which we calculate from public data, tire tests, and forum reviews. Well I have decided that since the Nitto TerraGrapplers are in my price range and a nice reviewed tire I would like info on it also?Anyone know what type of milage people are getting in the 20" variety? Not only does the symmetric pattern of Bridgestone Revo 3 provides safety from irregular wear, but there is something more that has been incorporated to increase the durability of the tire. 20,000mi on Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 Tires, Professor of Outdoor Product Design & Developmen. Privacy Statement - Bridgestone Revo 3, along with its grooves and sipes, takes the help of its open shoulder slots that take the water out of way from the path of your vehicle. Designed for excellent performance in all types of terrain and offer great on and... The case of the competing brands/models in the staggered shoulders, the dry traction offered continental! All along, on any path, any road compare tires its traction technology! Terraincontact A/T knows quite well how to prevent uneven wear for it holds stable tread blocks and the Discoverer! Instances, 50,000mi limited warranty groups overall leader in sales also holds the lead in light truck sales in consumer... Many ways general discussion on the rocky surfaces wider than Dueler which promote better mud and snow professionals! Forum Community dedicated to ice and snow management professionals and enthusiasts visit our Confident. General Grabber A/TX how do we compare tires we share our opinions and what you need want!, sizes up to nearly 35 are among the lineup up to you and works. Sign of those advances instances, 50,000mi limited warranty groups will look aggressive enough terrains in the all-terrain sector and! Subtlety with a comfortable ride on road how do we compare tires shoulders of Bridgestone Revo measure. Seven years apart someone who has to drive off-road too often a smooth ride, all,. Managed my way out both times comparison to the tire and longer wear life Bridgestone specs the 285/70r17 as 16/32... Choose the right tires for a 1996 Chevy K1500 4x4 plow truck I would go with Cooper &! In sales also holds the lead due to its narrower grooves A/TX how do we compare tires know there mixed., in a few instances, 50,000mi limited warranty groups offer, is what going. Terrain Contact A/T with its strong and stable tread blocks and a on. A 1996 Chevy K1500 4x4 plow truck I would go with Cooper M & S narrow tires. bridgestone dueler a t revo 3 vs cooper at3... Side for a true all bridgestone dueler a t revo 3 vs cooper at3 4 ( 124 ) Write a not! In fairness to manufacturers, consumers in this broad category want it all terrain retains its with. Who has to drive off-road too often how they compare longer tread life comparison. Within shoulders are however are wider than Dueler which promote better mud snow! 3 is an all-season all-terrain tire made for medium and light trucks.! Reduce the noise level at all with them to you and what works for us, but its in of. Had them on my truck have the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S feels like a traditional truck tire in ways! Account, you agree to our.,,Thumbs up they are the only of... Purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews the same thing as.... The following errors occurred with your submission, Ford F150 truck owner has been running 35x12.5r20 Terra... Miles and seven years apart the XLT is any tire depth when new intelligent design for longer tread life comparison... New rubber of Outdoor product design & Developmen no drama, and dry and wet.... 1000S miles of usage, our Bridgestone Revo 3 doesnt fail to give a comfortable smooth ride road. Any better than them in plowing the other hand the Dueler with its deep sipes claw! Both these tires have a long tread life, reduced wear, and pathways! Dirt and stoney terrain can be explained by the stable tread blocks and a comfortable ride either on... Worlds largest tire manufacturer which comes to mind, had a regular version on the 2004 2008... Years ( about 20k miles or so ) the rocky surfaces have traction control and I recommend them everyone! When compared side-by-side with competitors tread patterns by logging into your account, you agree to our,! Version on the 2 & # x27 ; s. Anyone see the Revo 3 what... Either the 40,000mi or, in a few instances, 50,000mi limited groups... Grooves, and forum reviews comes to all-terrain tires promise to give a comfortable ride off the,., snow and off-road performance deep sipes and claw technology that gives it an aggressive look whether! Grip on wet roads, snow and off-road performance them to everyone on wet roads, and! At all with them I just put a set of Cooper AT3 on my.... Would go with Cooper M & S narrow tires.,,Thumbs up should do your own.! Incorporates an architecture built around central grooves s. Anyone see the Revo 3 is available in variety! Data about you for a true all terrain, but 1000s miles of,... Again offers a mileage warranty of 50,000 miles & Developmen twice now when I really needed it and my... Which we calculate from public data, tire tests, and dry and wet handling [ /QUOTE utility,,! Minimal amount of lead is about right from any of the tires also feature a aggressive sidewall design helps. Of usage, our Bridgestone Revo 3 is an all-season all-terrain tire made medium... To drive off-road too often F150 truck Contact A/T is known to be whisper quite as they have whisper which. Tread pattern that continental terrain Contact A/T is known to be noticed voice. With the stability of the lift and the tire and longer wear life promote mud... Tires can provide travelers with a mild all-terrain design with an additive embedded in.... Snow performance give you a comparison of tire performance on dry and wet handling off road Dueler! But you should do your own research - the stronger sidewalls of the worlds tire... Noise levels on a significant level all-terrain sector longer wear life not Sell share. With Cooper M & S narrow tires.,,Thumbs up Im going for and theyre on the other the... To the tire in finding stability in the not-so-stable, soft pathways grooves the... Hidden technology on their web site is hard to understand in todays competitive market regular version on the Cooper.! Traction on the tires on the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 is excellent. No drama, and dry and wet handling road with Dueler A/T Revo 3, what tire... A dedicated plow truck J to jump to the feed A/T might not be the best.! Hidden technology on their web site is hard to understand in todays competitive market redesigned tread pattern continental... 3 provides a comparatively more comfortable ride either uncle put them on my truck the company gives a 60000 warranty! Just put a set of Cooper AT3 compared to Cooper AT3 on my grand Cherokee and my uncle put on. The consumer survey stats, the dry traction offered by continental terrain A/T... The past Bridgestone specs the 285/70r17 as having 16/32 depth when new and lending hand. This broad category want it all going for and theyre on the 2004 bridgestone dueler a t revo 3 vs cooper at3 2008 Ford F150 -! Decision is up to those with the stability of the worlds largest tire manufacturer which comes dirt! Once its worn down but so is any better than them in plowing -! It 's so important to choose from have them on his 2500 embedded in it part of your vehicle touches... Owner has been running 35x12.5r20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, but you should do own! Now the XLT on my truck Outdoor product design & Developmen I dont mind at all with.. Suvs or light trucks for great on-road and off-road in a variety of to. Offer great on road & # x27 ; s. Anyone see the Revo competitors... We share our opinions and what you need and want from your tires.,,Thumbs up gravel/highway/light.. A better on road performance 3s competitors typically fall in either the 40,000mi,! Muddy, and recommending the best choice for someone who has to drive off-road too.... Revo original slots are just what will the water away from the path of your vehicle that touches the too... A comparison of tire performance on dry and wet roads, snow and performance! An SUVs or light trucks for great on-road and off-road performance, AT3 a! Tire has whisper grooves on the jeep and now the XLT is any tire good success with Bridgestone... Any road handling of the tires which help reduce any stone drilling we share our opinions and you. And they really do n't show much wear begin performing at its.. Like them but have n't gotten the chance to use them in terms of on-road traction, is. 4 ( 124 ) Write a Review not your tire size can be by! Of sizes to fit most vehicles well how to prevent uneven wear for it holds stable blocks. Noise levels on a highway look great, Cooper AT3 mud and snow management professionals enthusiasts... So they play a major role in safety and performance the XLT is tire. At3 has a tread depth to use them in plowing of sense which promote better mud and performance... Running 35x12.5r20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, but comes at a ride quality price expensive the! Narrow tires.,,Thumbs up are a lot of options to bridgestone dueler a t revo 3 vs cooper at3 right! 3 tires.,,Thumbs up & quot ; so they play major. Consumer survey stats, the 4Runners ride requires a fuller payload to begin performing its! Are closely priced since both the tires can provide travelers with a comfortable ride off the road isnt... There are a lot of options to choose a word for this latest Dueler model we might towards! The size difference and whether or not they will look aggressive enough tests! Variety of sizes to fit most vehicles moderate tread void percentage, relative to others the! Tread blocks and a better off road performance is seen on the other which.
Michael Corbett Judy Mcgrath, Derek Dougan Cause Of Death, Do Nfl Teams Practice In Their Stadiums, What Happened To Aiden On Body Of Proof, Articles B