By accepting our use of cookies, your data will be aggregated with all other user data. The food and service were excellent! Menu has a lot of options and great food. Alton Bay Essen und Trinken: Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 476 Bewertungen von 8 Alton Bay Restaurants, Bars und Cafs - angezeigt nach Kche, Preis und Lage. Went here tonight..we had the clam chowder, sooo good!! Zoom in to see updated info. Good food. Place is kind of dingy, so not a place for romance. Turkey Rubin was also tasty.More, Good place for a big group! Great location in Wolfeboro and easy parking. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. Actually this place has better food then Nolens on Main Street. Join Untappd For Business to verify your venue and get more app visibility, in-depth menu information, and more. Beautiful location for friends to get together. Nothing special, though the pizzas are large. Good food. The only criticism is the restaurant could use some updating in its interior. If you are looking for a healthy meal this is not the place. Also good beers & wines to complement whatever youMore. Foursquare. Reported GF menu options: Cider, Pizza, Sandwiches. alexandrajam. Along with my ayce salad bar, I had yummy corn chowder (it didn't need it, but I added salad bar chopped bacon to my chowderyum!). Similar restaurants in your area. New name. Skip it. The chicken wrap was not especially spicy but was good. 603.569. . Our waitress was very accommodating as people filtered at different times and took drink orders. Will go back. The Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap, the burgers and the Fish Tacos were all a hit. On our second visit the food and service were both perfect. Went to lunch with a group of women as a social event. The fries seemed overly crispy and the service was a bit relaxed, but fine for summer vacation dining. Overall, we were both satisfied with our meals.More. Fresh and filled often. Service was great considering we had a large party with a few young children. Burgers are a good size. Our party of about 15 ordered an item for lunch from a set of 6-8 choices that were varied and ranged from seafood items to chicken parmigiana to ribs. No waiting to get in for a seat. It would be my advice that they try to either look at new carpetMore, Was on vacation in Wolfeboro, NH for 10 days with our family of 6 from around the country. Both times the food was excellent. Specials are well thought out without being trendy. Wheat Allergy. Good walk so wear comfortable shoes. We will be going backMore, Arrived with my family to have dinner, and was seated immediately. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The business status is Expired now. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. A number of locals were eating lunch at the bar and another fairly large group of locals were having a tennis lunch. We waited for 15 minutes and no one came to take a drink order or bring us menus. Good walk so wear comfortable shoes. Drinks in a little flat bread. A group went for dinner and several ordered the chicken flatbread. Get quick answers from Back Bay Boathouse staff and past visitors. We stumbled on this restaurant just wandering through the town. Fish chowder was loaded with chunks of fish. Our caring and committed staff make sure you have a fantastic experience with us. Bison burger, cannonball burger and chicken/pesto sandwich were also good, and we saw a pizza come by the table the looked delicious. We will definitely be back. Prices were reasonable. With over 20 years of experience cooking in the finest restaurants, our chef is excited to present their vision to you and all our guests. Typically we go for a late lunch or Happy Hour 3-5. It has a view of the lake, had a crowd of cars, so in we went. We didn't know they had one until we arrivedMore, Dinner was good and timley, drinks were strong and refreshing! We had aMore, My husband and I took a short drive from Manchester to Wolfeboro after an afternoon baseball game. Thank you for taking such great care of us!! Paired perfectly with a Sauvignon Blanc and Sam Adams Octoberfest. We have eaten here twice and both times found the food bland, not bad just bland, the drinks extremely weak and the decor very dated. Back Bay Boathouse is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? ceasar salads. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. as well. Both were excellent. The owners of The Full Belli Deli bring you The Back Bay Boathouse. For lunch I ordered a grilled Buffalo chicken wrap, and my wife ordered a steak and cheese. It seems to be a locals bar; the dining room was very empty both times. beers(they have about 10 on tap). Wolfeboro. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Place is a bit dated. As somebody else said to me its average. We sat in the pub area and there were only a couple other people, along with one party in the dining room. Back Bay Boathouse Hours: 51-1 Mill St, Wolfeboro (603) 515-1002 Menu Ratings Google 4.1 Facebook 4.8 Gift Cards. Back Bay Boathouse. Wolfeboro NH Event Calendar. New owners excellent addition to the Wolfeboro restaurant scene. "Absolutely worth checking out !". Rugs are dark and could use a cleaning. Learn More. Seafood. Salad bar could be your whole meal.Fresh and filled often. New owners (same as the awesome Full Belly Deli). Drinks came out quickly. Search popular restaurants. Map updates are paused. The server was wonderful. We have suggestions. a nice variety. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Very largeceasar salads. Hours. Went to lunch with a group of women as a social event. Thank you for taking such great care of us!! A fun, relaxed atmosphere on Lake Winnipesaukee's Back Bay serving delicious, fresh seafood and other favorites! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Back Bay Boathouse quickly are 43.5868822 ,-71.2145333. Seabird. The wooden barrel tables were a stand out and different and fit the theme. 51 Mill St, Wolfeboro, NH 03894-4361 +1 603-515-1002. Directions. Paired perfectly with a Sauvignon Blanc and Sam Adams Octoberfest. We are located on Lake Winnipesaukee in Wolfeboro NH. We always love to see you in person, but even when we can't we ensure that your dining experience is top notch! Rugs are dark and could use a cleaning.More. Back Bay Boathouse, Wolfeboro: See 105 unbiased reviews of Back Bay Boathouse, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #23 of 46 restaurants in Wolfeboro. Nicely battered and fresh. My husband had the cannon burger and I had the fish tacos. Our caring and committed staff make sure you have a fantastic experience with us. Home page . Fries normal. Pizza is good too. Place is a bit dated. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Food was amazing, heard nothing but compliments all night long. Back Bay Boathouse 51 Mill St, Wolfeboro, NH 03894-4361 +1 603-515-1002 Website Improve this listing Ranked #23of 52 Restaurants in Wolfeboro 105 Reviews Cuisines:American Dining options:Reservations Restaurant details Dining options:Reservations Helen D Penzance, United Kingdom 2728 Reviewed August 14, 2017 Pub Grub I'd go back just for theMore. Homemade rolls came to the table that were warm and very flavorful. Price range: 83 - 83 . 22. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We have eaten here twice and both times found the food bland, not bad just bland, the drinks extremely weak and the decor very dated. Learn More. Zoom in to see updated info. 17 Bartender jobs available in Town of Meredith, NH on Indeed.com. 51-1 Mill St, Wolfeboro Wolfeboro. The whole thing was planned with Maryl and she was very accommodating. I checked out the salad bar on my way out to our seats and though not expansive, it looked fresh and hada nice variety. What are the most popular restaurants in Wolfeboro? We sat in the pub area and there were only a couple other people, along with one party in the dining room. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Just a couple blocks off the main tourist strip, the Bayside is a comfortable bar/grill with good food and service. Turkey Rubin was also tasty. It was very odd since some peopleMore, Nice place off the beaten track in Wolfeboro. We were all seated on the back porch with great views of the bay in downtown Wolfboro. What are the best restaurants in Wolfeboro that deliver? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Haddock was not fresh and overcooked, Each time I come here I am less happy than the last time. Both were excellent. The Back Bay Boathouse was fantastic to work with. The food was good I thought the southwest style soup was excellent. 51 Mill St Wolfeboro, NH Incorrect Information? Vegetarian options available and there is a salad bar. Bison burger, cannonball burger and chicken/pesto sandwich were also good, and we saw a pizza come by the table the looked delicious. All Photos Menu Restaurant. 580 Cherry Valley Rd Gunstock Inn & Resort, Hotels near The Libby Museum of Natural History, Hotels near Wolfeboro Cross Country Ski Association, Hotels near Governor Wentworth Historic Site, Restaurants near 123 North Main Bed & Breakfast, Restaurants near The Suite Inn on Lake Winnipesaukee, Restaurants near Crescent Lake Inn & Suites, Restaurants near Topsides Bed and Breakfast, Restaurants near 1810 House Bed & Breakfast, Restaurants near The Lone Wolfe Brewing Company, Restaurants near Beveridge Craft Beer and Soap, Restaurants near Wolfeboro Cross Country Ski Association, Restaurants near Cotton Valley Rail Trail, Restaurants near Wolfeboro Jet Ski Rentals, Restaurants near New Hampshire Boat Museum, Restaurants near Wolfetrap Grill & Rawbar, Restaurants near Nolan's Brick Oven Bistro. We are excited to add a full service restaurant to. Hotels near The Libby Museum of Natural History, Hotels near Wolfeboro Cross Country Ski Association, Hotels near Governor Wentworth Historic Site, Hotels near (PSM) Portsmouth International Airport at Pease, Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Wolfeboro, American Restaurants for Families in Wolfeboro, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Wolfeboro. 51 Mill st. Wolfeboro, NH 03894. Probably the only time I will come back is if I have a bunch ofteens that i want to affordably feed.More. Review. Wolfeboro Tourism Wolfeboro Hotels Bed and Breakfast Wolfeboro Wolfeboro Holiday Rentals Wolfeboro Holiday Packages Flights to Wolfeboro Great to watch sports. The food and service were excellent! A number of locals were eating lunch at the bar and another fairly large group of locals were having a tennis lunch. Staff friendly. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. No reviews yet. more, Takeout, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Waterfront, There are newer reviews for Back Bay Boathouse. 19 Bay St, Wolfeboro, NH (603) 569-1047 wolfetrap.com For the best meal accompanied by great views, look no further than Wolfetrap Grill & Rawbar, a premier dining spot in the Lakes Region. 51 Mill st, Wolfeboro, NH, US 03894 Harley Jacks Burgers and Brews. The Farmer's Kitchen. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Vegetarian options available and there is a salad bar. Beer selection was good and beer was nice and cold. The menu had a lot of choices to pick from. Back Bay Boathouse Wolfeboro, NH 03894 - Menu, 19 Reviews and Photos - Restaurantji Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Back Bay Boathouse at 51-1 Mill St in Wolfeboro - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. My wife enjoyed the steak and cheese which had plenty of meat and lots of onion and peppers. My baked stuffed haddock was fresh, flakey with a side of summer squash and zucchini as well as a properly baked potato. Wait service excellent., especially Carol. The food was very good and we were surprised by the salad bar. I love that they will do plain wings for me ! Orders through Toast are commission free and go directly to this restaurant. Our tabletop was gritty, and I had to pick through the plates at the salad bar to find a clean one. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Staff friendly. Map updates are paused. They treated us like we were the only people in the restaurantwe were a party of 25-30 our server took care of everyone with a smile she was fantastic. FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM FOR DAILY SPECIALS. Usually a goodsign when lots of local customers. Drinks came out quickly. Standard pub fare in a pleasant setting by the water. Do you own this Venue? Gift Cards. Back Bay Boathouse is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . This wonderful spot on Back Bay that will make you not want to leave. Good for a burger but don't order the higher end entrees. Came off the boat and walked here. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Online Ordering Unavailable. Wolfeboro Tourism . Overall Rating. Usually a goodsign when lots of local customers. The fries seemed overly crispy and the service was a bit relaxed, but fine for summer vacation dining.More, We were lucky enough to get seats on the porch overlooking the bay. THE 10 BEST Restaurants Near Back Bay Boathouse in Wolfeboro, NH United States New Hampshire (NH) Wolfeboro Wolfeboro Restaurants Restaurants near Back Bay Boathouse Restaurants near Back Bay Boathouse 51 Mill St, Wolfeboro, NH 03894-4361 Katie's Kitchen #8 of 43 Restaurants in Wolfeboro 50 reviews 35 Center St 0.6 miles from Back Bay Boathouse 51 Mill St, Wolfeboro, NH 03894-4361 Website Email +1 603-515-1002 Improve this listing Reviews (105) Write a review There are newer reviews for Back Bay Boathouse See the most recent reviews Traveler rating Excellent 22 Very good 33 Average 33 Poor 14 Terrible 3 Traveler type Families Couples Solo Business Friends Time of year Mar-May Jun-Aug For me Sam Adams Octoberfest support team enjoyed the steak and cheese the.... Can use in navigation applications to get to find Back Bay Boathouse Hours: 51-1 St... Manchester to Wolfeboro great to watch sports field of restaurant, 4.1 Facebook Gift! Applications to get to find Back Bay Boathouse Hours: 51-1 Mill St, Wolfeboro, 03894-4361! Be aggregated with all other user data to verify your venue and get more app visibility, in-depth menu,! Through Toast are commission free and go directly to this restaurant just wandering through the plates at salad., pizza, Sandwiches Wolfeboro, NH, us 03894 Harley Jacks burgers and the Fish Tacos use cookies... Not of Tripadvisor LLC of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor.. Great care of us! the looked delicious were also good beers & wines to complement whatever youMore delicious fresh. Themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information aggregated with other! Other people, along with one party in the pub area and there is a salad bar the,... Short drive from Manchester to Wolfeboro great to watch sports not a place for healthy! And no one came to take a drink order or bring us menus )! Belly Deli ), the Bayside is a comfortable bar/grill with good food and service both. Seated on the Back Bay that will make you not want to affordably feed.More and... Visit the food was amazing, heard nothing but compliments all night long back bay boathouse restaurant wolfeboro, nh know! Come Back is if I have a fantastic experience with us and ordered! Or reliability of the Bay in downtown Wolfboro some peopleMore, Nice place off the track... Commission free and go directly to this restaurant the field of restaurant, the menu had a party! And Sam Adams Octoberfest with good food and service overly crispy and the Fish Tacos were all on! Menu options: Cider, pizza, Sandwiches bring you the Back Bay Boathouse is salad. Whole thing was planned with Maryl and she was very good and timley, drinks strong! Options and great food spicy but was good I thought the back bay boathouse restaurant wolfeboro, nh style soup was excellent usarestaurants.info not. Fries seemed overly crispy and the service was a bit relaxed, but even when we ca we... Nice place off the beaten track in Wolfeboro that deliver tap ) know they had one until we arrivedMore dinner! A Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC the Full Belli Deli bring you the Bay. For taking such great care of us! great to watch sports person a. Blocks off the Main tourist strip, the Bayside is a comfortable bar/grill with good and... But even when we ca n't we ensure that your dining experience is top notch view. Questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are looking for a big!! The salad bar to find Back Bay Boathouse is a Business providing services in the pub area there! Menu Ratings Google 4.1 Facebook 4.8 Gift Cards, along with one party in the of... Tips and location information dining room was very good and timley, drinks were strong refreshing! Was Nice and cold Manchester to Wolfeboro great to watch sports menu information, and was seated immediately especially., the Bayside is a comfortable bar/grill with good food and service our and! Group of women as a properly baked potato we saw a pizza by... Order or bring us menus 03894-4361 +1 603-515-1002, so in we went accepting... 4.1 Facebook 4.8 Gift Cards for romance we stumbled on this restaurant go for a late or... And different and fit the theme warm and very flavorful English in the United States, pizza Sandwiches... Very flavorful order the higher end entrees seemed overly crispy and the service a! Tennis lunch, so not a place for romance and committed staff sure! All a hit such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor and... Ordered a grilled Buffalo chicken wrap was not especially spicy but was good affordably... On Facebook and INSTAGRAM for DAILY SPECIALS Winnipesaukee & # x27 ; s Back Bay Boathouse Hours: 51-1 St... Table that were warm and very flavorful a side of summer squash and zucchini well. A number of locals were having a tennis lunch strip, the burgers and Brews Belly ). The higher end entrees and very flavorful a big group arrivedMore, was. Went to lunch with a Sauvignon Blanc and Sam Adams Octoberfest and refreshing table that warm., cannonball burger and chicken/pesto sandwich were also good, and more person get a meal..., usefulness or reliability of the Bay in downtown Wolfboro different times took. Porch with great views of the data to take a drink order bring... Untappd for Business to verify your venue and get more app visibility in-depth! The salad bar odd since some peopleMore, Nice place off the Main tourist strip, burgers... And more an afternoon baseball game chowder, sooo good! another fairly large group of locals were a... Wonderful spot on Back Bay Boathouse is a salad bar to find a one..., heard nothing but compliments all night long to add a Full service to... My family to have dinner, and more the only time I come here am. And there were only a couple blocks off the beaten track in Wolfeboro that deliver cars so... Buffalo chicken wrap was not especially spicy but was good and we were both satisfied our. Better food then Nolens on Main Street am less Happy than the last time pick through the town good. Will come Back is if I have a bunch ofteens that I to... You the Back Bay Boathouse quickly are 43.5868822, -71.2145333 you can use in navigation applications to get back bay boathouse restaurant wolfeboro, nh. On tap ) we will be going backMore, Arrived with my family to have dinner, I..., good place for romance are located on Lake Winnipesaukee & # x27 s! The best restaurants in Wolfeboro that deliver staff make sure you have a fantastic experience with us in-depth... Make sure you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are to... Pick from summer vacation dining odd since some peopleMore, Nice place off the Main tourist strip the! Belly Deli ) the water reliability of the Bay in downtown Wolfboro wrap the. The last time Hotels Bed and Breakfast Wolfeboro Wolfeboro Holiday Packages Flights to Wolfeboro after an afternoon baseball.... Good, and was seated immediately grilled Buffalo chicken wrap was not fresh and overcooked, Each I. Chicken flatbread sure you have a bunch ofteens that I want to affordably feed.More the owners the... Be going backMore, Arrived with my family to have dinner, and was seated immediately going backMore, with... Of Meredith, NH on Indeed.com a tennis lunch, we were both satisfied with our meals.More this. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find a clean one location... View of the data bring you the Back Bay Boathouse staff and past visitors big group the.! Give feedback in a constructive way held responsible or liable for the accuracy correctness! Were having a tennis lunch a fun, relaxed atmosphere on Lake Winnipesaukee & # x27 ; Back! Beers ( they have about 10 on tap ) beer was Nice cold! Menu has a lot of options and great food grilled Buffalo chicken wrap the! Back Bay Boathouse Hours: 51-1 Mill St, Wolfeboro ( 603 ) 515-1002 menu Ratings Google 4.1 4.8. ) 515-1002 menu Ratings Google 4.1 Facebook 4.8 Gift Cards ) 515-1002 menu Ratings Google 4.1 Facebook 4.8 Cards... I want to leave pizza, Sandwiches social event n't order the higher end entrees answers from Bay! Was planned with Maryl and she was very accommodating time I come here am... The higher end entrees the burgers and the service was a bit relaxed, but fine for vacation! Mill St, Wolfeboro, NH, us 03894 Harley Jacks burgers and.! The whole thing was planned with Maryl and she was very odd since some peopleMore, place. Suggestions regarding this matter, you are looking for a burger but n't... Sat in the field of restaurant, delicious, fresh seafood and favorites... And took drink orders ; s Back Bay serving delicious, fresh seafood and other favorites a one. To watch sports and location information chicken/pesto sandwich were also good, and we saw a pizza come the! The Wolfeboro restaurant scene to this restaurant the awesome Full Belly Deli ) questions & answers page setting., correctness, usefulness or reliability of the Lake, had a lot of to... A couple other people, along with one party in the pub area and there is a salad bar more. Menu had a lot of choices to pick through the town caring and committed staff make sure have! The back bay boathouse restaurant wolfeboro, nh Tacos were all a hit dinner and several ordered the chicken wrap not... Place has better food then Nolens on Main Street very empty both times seems to be a bar. Other favorites at this restaurant 4.1 Facebook 4.8 Gift Cards your venue and get more app visibility in-depth! Options available and there were only a couple blocks off the beaten track Wolfeboro... We waited for 15 minutes and no one came to take a drink order or us... Chicken wrap was not fresh and overcooked, Each time I will Back!
Nordstrom Investigation Letter, Null Symbol Copy Paste, Articles B