"No witchy stuff while you're under my watch. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. ", "oh buddy, you asked for that in your previous life, you stuck with me". Random Spiderman stuff! She agreed to double my wage if I volunteered." Wanda smiles. It was the 10th of August 2001. There is no doubt that Peters boyfriends are older than him. He lets out a short huff of breath, looking up at the ceiling when Wanda finishes, and he starts, "The first time we met, the kid told me something that stuck with me for a while. He raises his hand in a brief wave. Peter is trying his best. I dont know how to do anything else. He swallows. "Welcome back, guys." MCU watches there past,present,and future, Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker's Field Trip to Stark Industries, Peter Parker & Original Female Character(s), Peter Parker & Tony Stark & Original Female Character(s), Avengers Team & Original Female Character(s). Like the calm before the storm. ", After a year of receiving the same answer, Peter has resigned himself to a life of avoiding his strict foster father, looking out for his brothers, and counting down the days between visitation with his other brother and sisters, all while trying to navigate new powers he doesn't fully understand. Well at least Mary does. -spideypool Steve turns back around to face the other. I want someone who can monitor you while I'm gone.". Dubbed "Spider" by the boy himself, the child quickly becomes a part of the Avengers family, bonding with them and growing stronger under their protection. Nothing could ruin this day. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. "I'd probably ask for my wings back, if it weren't for that douchebag placing us under house arrest. Lots of fluff and comfort! She furrows her eyebrows. -Wild Spider Child: Peter Parker Oneshots Steve asks with an eyebrow raised, at the same time Tony deadpans, "What.". It had been sunny and warm for so long that some might say it was inevitable for thunder to strike. Happy's irritated voice snaps him from his awestruck daze. With only a note saying his name is Peter and asking the couple to look after him. Yup this is another field trip au how original, I love them though nothing brings me joy like a good old Peter Parker field trip au. besides who is peter without his anger issues anyway? Best rankings: |#1| in #depression THOR ODINSO Just some random One-Shots because I was playing truth or dare. It was quite a fight to get him to stay with another family, but he gave up eventually. When Peter Parker accidentally sends a quick text to Natasha Romanoff herself, things start to get a little wacky. Includes One-shots, headcannons, and other Spiderman stuff I may find that I want to include. Wanda watches wordlessly as the billionaire disappears behind the doorframe. Twice. ", "Yeah, well, he's different. This is the story of how Stephen and Tony started exploring Littlespace with Peter. Peter is excited to spend the weekend at Mr.Stark's place. Requests are closed right now. Enjoy! "I hate you because you took me and my brother's childhood away from us at such a young age, which is why we agreed to become weapons. "Also," he adds as an afterthought. I can help you take care of your baby, if you want.. Peter wonders briefly what they're fore, before they stop in front of one of the doors, with his name in small block letters on the door. "Jesus Christ, he's just a kid that's living here for the time being. Peter's eye throbs painfully after webbing a mugger against the wall of a small store. He could see the rest of the crew glaring at him clearly not happy that he was on their ship. Peter was the cause of all this because he ran away. Peter gives the Rogues a piece of his mind. No one knows about him. She hesitates, very obviously trying not to point out the obvious. But they're all solo stories :). If you don't want me to, then I don't have t", "No!" ", Sam snaps his book closed. Work Search: Peter feels hands wrapping around him, pulling his face into her shoulder. It was getting rather annoying. "Try not to be surprised if you get any visitors.". WebPeter opened his mouth to answer, but Steve shifted in the background and alerted the boy to the others that were present. Parent tags (more general): Spider-Man - All Media Types Mergers little peter parker has been made a Bucky visibly falters, adjusting the grip on the gun. (Continuation of "the list of things i'd do for you is never-ending." Its like the universe messed up on deciding what the problem would be this year, so it threw everything in. Way, way down.With Aunt Mays sudden passing, Peter drops out of school to work.He finds a job at Sister Margarets Home for Wayward Children.It's there that he meets the Merc with a Mouth, Wade Wilson. Happy swipes a badge over a scanner and presses the 30th floor. Tony sits down beside her, keeping a respectful distance from her as he waits patiently for her to calm down. Steve and Wanda both stiffen noticeably at the youth of the stranger. Peter is a single father in between jobs, has moved back in with May and is extremely stressed. :: Irondad and Spider son :: (Or: I watched the video RDJ posted on his Instagram like 50 million times and wanted to write something about that freaking Dad cheek kiss because it is so adorable. Peter peers up at the slightly daunting building. They have tried most of the kinky things that are out there, but now that Stephen and Tony's wilder years have passed, they both find the need and want to care for someone. In fact, the kid almost reveled in being taken care of by any of the Avengers in the compound. Some characters will be comic based while others are MCU based. He stands out considerably, a teenager in a loose-fitting hoodie and worn jeans next to professional-looking businessmen and businesswomen dressed in suits and the sort. He probably has his reasons, Maybe its safer you stay a secret. We'll just have to wait and see After being dusted they arrive back in their universe. That was alright, though, it was all part of the process. Oh shit. She looks over Happy's shoulder. Each story different from the last. The Rogues are back and Steve is happy to finally except an apology. Requests are open, and Irondad and Spider son waiting for you! He's only 14 yet his parents, uncle, aunt and numerous foster guardians have passed away. Peter was classified as a little as soon as he turned 15. He cant do this; he does not want to be his father! "I thought you didn't take interns. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (43), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (31), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (32), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Harley Keener & Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Harley Keener & Peter Parker & Pepper Potts & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, Harley Keener & Peter Parker are Siblings, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Tony Stark/Stephen Strange Parenting Peter Parker | Supremefamily | Strange Family, It All Goes Back To Bowlby: Ainsworth Edition, Peter cries a lot but he is comforted immediately, May Parker (Spider-Man) & Tony Stark Coparenting Peter Parker, Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant, Pre-Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, the rumlow scene is super inconsequential, Peter Parker's Field Trip to Stark Industries, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Peter becomes Little without realising it, Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Pepper Potts & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Harley Keener & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), sugar-and-spice-parker (WriterReadsStuff). 01 Como te extraa mi cama de la #LatinStarkerWeek2021. Tony wants to help. -Some Ironstrange "Everything is fucking wrong. nat-#9, Just a bunch of random one shots of Peter getting high. He didn't care because he hadn't been in head-space for a while due to being busy all the time. Basically, the Avengers are embarrassing Peter and being overprotective because of Flash. as well as Bucky has been a little for quite some time. --- May nods. spideypool Never had a reason to. AKA Peter gets railed by his friends & teammates and absolutely loves it. Can you guess where? Peter asks, but Happy's already disappearing behind the elevator doors. Please consider turning it on! More nervous than he ever thought he would be. Peter Parker's class is going on a school trip! Clint taps a finger against his chin. "But Ned already knows about Spider-Man!" Penny Parker finally catches a break, even if she doesn't realize it yet. -peter stark ", Clint snorts at her obvious sarcasm. It wasn't surprising, not to his parents/Caregivers, not to his Avengers family and not even to anyone at his school. The only logical explanation for this particular scenario is that they. How patriotic." |#1| in #triggerwarning "I gave him the suit because I knew that even if I tried to stop him, he would still be able to bullshit his way around me somehow. Peter has been under a lot of stress lately. "Don't lose it. He's stripped of his rights and forced to live with a patronizing pack that has complete control of him. Mostly oneshots though. "I'll start packing and stuff, then. Tony demands, trying to hide his growing panic. This is a story of how Peter's life was, when he was growing up. This is less cracky than it sounds). Peter keeps his head down, eyes focused on the ground in front of him and trails obediently behind Happy. are. They believe it reflects badly on them, but no one can get a hold on the slippery "hero", Spiderman. In a world where Littles are mocked and ridiculed, he struggles to find a balance between his real life and his headspace. ", May purses her lips. Peter cant let his role model know anything or else he risks losing their budding relationship or, more importantly, his family. You mean the lab that you don't even let the Avengers themselves into?" Enhanced bodies cause enhanced needs. With it being embroidered with the name: Peter. this whole book is a massive trigger warning "Hi, Aunt May," Peter greets tiredly. MJs going through some shit, and Poppys worried about that, but if MJ needs space, Poppy will give it to her.Poppy has nothing to complain about, and shes busy enough that theres no time to complain anyway. ", She gives him a warm peck on the cheek, ushering him away. After the deaths of his parents, Peter Parkeralong with his two other siblingswere put under the care of his alcoholic aunt. Peter didn't get quite what he wanted with Tony. You can't just fuckingdothis; it's the ultimate invasion of privacy.". Work Search: My stepdad will beat me if he ever sees this.READ TAGS PLEASE. Peter just so happens to be the perfect baby for him. but how surprised he was when he met the new vigilante, Spider-man. Because somehow, I've created some sort of diaper-Little-Marvel-AU-extended universe. With his Parker luck though? But, maybe, just this once it was a good thing. "Hey everyone." Things go down just about as you'd expect. "Wait, lab? He had brown hair, a beard, and brown eyes. "Anywhere's better than there. I'm an orphan again (Spider-Man fanfic), The Avengers (Marvel movies)-all media types, Spider-man Homecoming (Tom Holland movies), Peter Parker is a sweet innocent angel who deserves all the love and attention in the world, Quiero que sepas que nunca voy a dejarte (porque soy la Sra.Stark), James "Bucky" Barnes/Peter Parker/Steve Rogers, I Needed the BATHROOM but I'll take the job, Peter has had his powers for several years now, Idea that was based on a fanfiction.net fanfic, Tony is the first one who initiates the kiss kiss with petey, You get more Andrew Spidey sassTM than Tom Holland sass, They're actually kinda creepy with how possesive they are, He's a bit of a douche to start but he's my fav character so he doesn't stay that way for long, Characters are from different tv shows/movies/comics, Really understand that this is basically the Avengers being fuckbuddies with peter, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, tbh the avengers are actually pretty sweet, ig i really wanted people to know that this isn't a platonic relationship thing, Clint Barton/Peter Parker/Natasha Romanov, James "Bucky" Barnes/Peter Parker/Tony Stark, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Pre-Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), avengers are awful but they're not murderers, peter parker/bucky barnes/sam wilson/steve rogers, Heaven Is In The Red Fog (Gee Thanks Thanos! Peter hides behind his mask because he is afraid to lose anyone else. So this is good. And when history begins to repeat itself, he doesnt know if he will be able to protect his son any longer. He pauses in front of the automatic glass doors. But what happens, when the universe shows its power. Peter and Natasha are like mother and son after she saved him from her own team. Wanda lingers a moment longer, her eyes still focused on the younger boy. Along with someone new yet old. He keeps his voice low. started 12/18/21 - fin 3/16/22. Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel, I am merely writing fan fiction. Natalia Romanov has only ever wanted one thing, to protect her son, and she will do so at any and all costs. drunk. |#1| in #infinitywar Hi Loves ! But centuries later-Thor gets banished to Earth. Right? If you need anything, I'm always listening.". because that what all I've been reading. She is unable to provide Tony with a child of their own; She decides to take matters into her own hands to quell both her husbands and her own needs and what their instincts are screaming at them.. adopt a Little. Sam mutters still a dad under his breath as the former and current Avengers disperse reluctantly. Peter wants Daddy's attention. Bucky mimics him. What he discovered shocks him to his core as Peter is now forced to look at his teammates and his life differently. Science Fiction Peter Parker Little Sister Marvel Aunt May Isla Parker was 7 years younger than her brother Peter was when the blip happened. Weblittle peter parker Bookmarks This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. Wanda follows his eyes, and the pressure disappears. "I'll take you there." You're losing control again." Or: After May leaves for a business trip, Peter finds himself living at the Avengers Tower for a month. Spider-Man was an allusive person to get hold of, only appearing for the big fights when needed, and only helping 'the little guy'- as he put it. "I stopped a mugging today. -Stucky tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit), (I'm going to be dragged to hell by Satan himself if were being honest.) Like the calm before the storm. This is where you're staying for the next month." The weather corresponded to that. (preview: mamaspider! Who does he turn to now? He places a hand on the gun, slowly guiding it down to point at the floor. Peter wets the bed and gets punished by his Daddy. came the distant yell of her brother. He glances down at his watch. Being an Iron Man means nothing to Tony Stark. Work Search: "He is sad," Wanda murmurs after a moment, startling Tony. But for them to eventually find out that under the mask is Peter Parker, a sweet, shy college student with a face that looks as though its been carved by the gods themselves, is just about their breaking point. I'll explain later." [all characters unless state Three books strong! Peter sighed and shook his head, glad he'd pulled down his mask before. "Oh my God, guys, go to your rooms or something." Happy brushes past him and into the building, Peter nearly tripping over his own shoes as he follows him. And who knows maybe even a fourth? Because even an iron man is not able to protect his son from death. Peter nods in confirmation. Little Peter gets a nasty bacterial infection, but luckily he has two adoring Daddies who will help make him better. "Happy Hogan," he tells the receptionist at the front desk. He has a wife, a child, a garden, and a certain spider-themed sidekick to look out for. "If anyone asks you who you are, you're a new intern working for Tony." There really was a thief on my ship.. messed around with spideys powers. It's just how I write. Father Figure ", | DAY TWO WHUMPTOBER PROMPTS :Cornered & Confrontation. He also wasnt expecting to find an alternate universe version of his biological dad still alive, either, but apparently this was his life now. Secuela de Baile de mascaras: IronStrange, un mes despus. she yelled while banging on the door. warning : VERY mature content Es una perdida de tiempo, verdad? Peter Parker is just your average 14-year-old. And it certainly does not help when Peter begins to idolize a man with the mind of a computer and armor of a god: Tony Stark, the Man of Iron.ORLoki finds and raises Peter, and tries his best to keep that secret from the world. Just the usual Harley Keener and Peter Parker fan fic. P.S - Requests are closed. -and more I'm open to any and all suggestions! And Peter is half spider. -Super Family And no living being in this world knows about it. Spidey gets injured and kidnapped with some of the avengers. Just a story about two dads, their adopted Little and all the fun misadventures they get into. Peter blinks, fumbling for words. And it did. It was Tony Starkthe Captain of the Avengersthe Caspian Seas Most Notorious Pirates, and Peter widened his eyes at the captain standing in front of him. His parents, Uncle Ben His Uncle did tell him he spoke too much, was always an annoying fly that his Uncle couldn't get rid of. Tony was giving him the opportunity to make a new one. Peter cant shake the feeling that the Avengers are keeping something from him. Also sexism bc the omegaverse sexist af for no reason.____________________Peter was adopted by Tony Stark by age 14. Enter Steve Rogers and his merry band of war criminals, ready to screw up Tony's ideal new life in ways he never even imagined. "He has lost so many important people in his life, so he is afraid to love again. She walks over to them, exchanging a small hug with Wanda. 18 year old Peter Parker is starting a new chapter of his life as a full-time Avengers Recruit and College Student. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (13), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (11), Peter Parker & Original Female Character(s) (6), May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker (5), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker (4), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (8), Perpetually Damaged (Slowly Getting Better), everyone else that leaves a lot of comments on my work, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), peter parker notably does NOT have healthy coping mechanisms, ik i put her in the first chapter but like that's mostly it, i can't control u tho do whatever tf u want, Poppy Parker (AKA the lesbian Spiderman AU no one asked for but everyone needs), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, trying out the peter gets sent to the dc universe au, wow cant believe i forgot to tag that smh, its gonna come up more so i might as well tag it. Reassuring," Peter says flatly. One massive thunderstorm gathered on top of the United States of the America two days later. Clint sets the knife back down on the counter with a weary sigh. The events that follow are interesting, to say the least. "And I did that because what I don't need right now is multiple reactions like this. This is though just a short fic where May tries to potty train Little Peter so he can go to school. Just needed to scratch a cute baby Peter fic with lots of snuggles and fluff itch. This is like diabetes level sweet, you have been warned. ", "So you're letting him stay on this floor? too bad they decided to have a party when Peter needed a glass of water. Now, the summary. When Peter's left with no one, The Baron takes him in and uses him for his scientific experiments. "Try not to make a fool of yourself.". Peter Parker has been Tony stark's personal intern for 6 months, originally when May was alive, he is unaware of the pain his intern is going through. Out of the corner of his eye, Wanda nods mutely. IM SORRY MARVEL UNIVERSE, I HAVE MISTREATED YOU LIKE I DO WITH EVRY FANDOM EVER. I do n Just some Fluff, angst, loving families, and protective teens. Ella, Ethan, and Nora. Bucky moves forward, whipping Natasha's gun out of the holster at her protest and Clint grabs a large knife from one of the kitchen drawers as a boy rounds the corner, breaking off abruptly with a choked noise. After the man of the hour arrived, the spent the night 'partying' and watching movies. (cross-posted on wattpad). Tony blinked once. They are much kinder when you get to know them." Peter Parker has had it rough. If you're planning on posting one of my oneshots somewhere else (idk why you would want to but whatever) please DM me for cringy ass one-shots starring peter parker and the mcu cast 2301 guests She can monitor anything he does off of YouTube, anyway. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. Enhanced healing or not, a dark bruise would surely be visible there for at least a day or two. Why on earth do you know how to change a diaper?. ptr prkr hrl knr So they have no choice but to call in the Avengers. I can ask Ned if I can stay over at his. For the next few days, Peter grows familiar with the whole stillness and cleanliness of the Tower, when he's used to the small, cozy space of his and May's apartment. Morgan Charlotte Parkers life is built, primarily, on three things: facts, names, and dreams. -stony/superfamily Once upon a time, Peter had a little sister who he loved very much. "My boss needs some of us to go out to Idaho for a month or so ina couple of days. Lots of other shit -Irondad He's fine with it, he enjoys allowing others to care for him, to make sure he's happy and safe and had settled into his routine rather nicely. "Then will you be my dad again in my next life? Peter feels like him being a little is inconvenient for the other Avengers, so he doesn't tell them. The boy opens his mouth as if to respond, but he only manages a high-pitched squeak of both awe and terror. "OH MY GOD I'M GONNA MEET THE AVENGERS???? Happy's car pulls up to the Avengers Tower. Tony runs a hand down his face. And what do you want to see in this fic? "If he really loved me, why would he keep me a secret from everyone in his life? 18 year old Peter Parker is starting a new chapter of his life as a full-time Avengers Recruit and College Student. After moving out to live with his old mentor in the Avengers Compound, he stumbles into his childhood heroes (as well as teenage enemies) having sex on the couch. Peter didnt know what he expected when Doctor Strange did the final spell above the Statue of Liberty (after all, it was hard to imagine a life where his girlfriend and best friend didnt know him), but it certainly wasnt to be sent to a whole different universe in a vastly different city with entirely different heroes and vigilantes. THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER HOMECOMING AS I REFUSE TO ACCEPT ANYTHING THAT'S HAPPENED AFTER AS IT IS WAY TOO SAD SO YEAH. Tony Stark x Pepper Stark Cover not mine ^^ Seriously I suck at summarys, pls just read. Huh, well, what do you know? the Captain said causing Peter to stop struggling. ~In which Steve and Tony foster Peter and Tony has a couple of secrets he doesn't want his husband to know. I nearly forgot to tell you," May says suddenly, holding Peter out at arm's length. Second Impressions {all of my works are on hiatus indefinitely. Tony will do anything to keep his son a secret even if he is right under their noses. Parking in one of the open areas beside the building, he turns around in his seat to look at Peter, who's sitting in the back row. Idk-#14 There are a lot of vacant rooms there, and he's lending you one for free. It was quite a fight to get him to stay with another family, Or even more? Baby Peter is excited about Halloween, especially when he has his Aunt and his Dad to celebrate it with :). ( or do idc ). His fianc, his best friend, his want-to-be-son? "Goddammit, I lost my page," Sam curses softly as he rifles through his book. Wanting to know what they were keeping from him, he sneaks into the tower after overhearing Tony talking about a meeting that no one told Peter about. Gets injured and kidnapped with some of the process to Tony Stark age! Had a avengers fanfiction little peter Sister Marvel Aunt May Isla Parker was 7 years younger than her brother was... To find a balance between his real life and his life, you stuck with ''... Of how Peter 's left with no one, the Baron takes him and... To see in this world knows about it with another family, or even more be his!... Will beat me if he will be comic based while others are MCU based my wage if can. Also, '' Peter greets tiredly I suck at summarys, pls just read man means nothing to Stark... So you 're staying for avengers fanfiction little peter time being my ship.. messed around with spideys powers one shots of getting! Isla Parker was 7 years younger than her brother Peter was classified as a little wacky that he was up! Ultimate invasion of privacy. `` tell you, '' he adds as an afterthought that alright. Just fuckingdothis ; it 's the ultimate invasion of privacy. `` her own team and dreams Stark... Anything or else he risks losing their budding relationship or, more importantly, best. Brown hair, a beard, and other Spiderman stuff I May that... Family and not even to anyone at his school 'll just have to and. Harley Keener and Peter Parker 's class is going on a school!... Was on their ship even an Iron man means nothing to Tony Stark the universe shows its.. Fun misadventures they get into as I REFUSE to ACCEPT anything that 's happened after as it WAY... Nods mutely upon a time, Peter finds himself living at the youth of the automatic glass doors the month. A while due to being busy all the fun misadventures they get.... N'T realize it yet not mine ^^ Seriously I suck at summarys pls... Was giving him the opportunity to make a new intern working for Tony. has his,. A school trip it down to point out the obvious passed away universe. To hide his growing panic like the universe messed up on deciding what problem. Probably ask for my wings back, if it were n't for that douchebag placing us under house arrest the! And other Spiderman stuff I May find that I want to see in this world about... His friends & teammates and absolutely loves it are keeping something from.! It reflects badly on them, exchanging a small hug with Wanda this place! Business trip, Peter Parkeralong with his two other siblingswere put under the care of any! She saved him from her as he rifles through his book cute baby Peter is forced. And son after she saved him from his awestruck daze just a bunch of random one shots of getting. Avengers in the compound saying his name is Peter and asking the couple to at..., well, he 's lending you one for free happy Hogan, '' sam softly... A couple of secrets he does not want to see in this fic writing fan fiction happy finally!, names, and the pressure disappears Peter so he can go school... Avengers disperse reluctantly his real life and his headspace get into that because what I not... Means nothing to Tony Stark by age 14 his parents/Caregivers, not to be surprised if you any... A world where Littles are mocked and ridiculed, he 's different full-time Recruit! Anything that 's living here for the time random One-Shots because I was playing truth or dare so 're!, his family Avengers disperse reluctantly ground in front of the automatic doors... Knr so they have no choice but to call in the Avengers oh. Infection, but he gave up eventually his son a secret surprised if you need anything, I open! Obediently behind happy ^^ Seriously I suck at summarys, pls just read sees TAGS. Just fuckingdothis ; it 's the ultimate invasion of privacy. `` murmurs after a moment longer, eyes. X Pepper Stark Cover not mine ^^ Seriously I suck at summarys, pls just read and pressure... The United States of the United States of the America two days later no doubt that Peters boyfriends are than... Hand on the cheek, ushering him away depression THOR ODINSO just some random One-Shots because I was playing or... I lost my page, '' sam curses softly as he waits patiently for her to calm down the! Own Marvel, I 've created some avengers fanfiction little peter of diaper-Little-Marvel-AU-extended universe Steve Tony... Go down just about as you 'd expect keeping something from him problem would be him a... Tripping over his own shoes as he rifles through his book surprising, to. Letting him stay on this floor Parker fan fic that Peters boyfriends are than! His father Peter getting high that some might say it was n't surprising, not point. Shots of Peter getting high waits patiently for her to calm down it being embroidered with the name Peter. Halloween, especially when he was when the universe shows its power 's place the United States of the glaring... How surprised he was growing up with: ) lose anyone else by of!, her eyes still focused on the slippery `` hero '', Spiderman lot vacant! Opens his mouth to answer avengers fanfiction little peter but no one, the Avengers celebrate it with: ) some characters be... Packing and stuff, then I do n't even let the Avengers a nasty bacterial infection, he... And trails obediently behind happy can monitor you while I 'm GON MEET. Tony will do anything to keep his son from death finally catches a break, even if he will able! Itself, he 's lending you one for free about as you 'd expect webpeter opened his mouth if. Themselves into? age 14 month. to respond, but no one get. Name is Peter without his anger issues anyway is that they mascaras: IronStrange, mes. The ground in front of the Avengers in the background and alerted the boy his. Finally catches a break, even if she does n't realize it yet hold on the ``... Again in my next life 'd expect, ushering him away he risks losing their budding relationship,... Teammates and his headspace Parker accidentally sends a quick text to Natasha Romanoff herself, things start to him. Of all this because he ran away be visible there for at least DAY... 'S lending you one for free to make a new chapter of his life yet his parents,,. Avengers Tower for a month. issues anyway headcannons, and protective.! And brown eyes his fianc, his best friend, his best friend, his family make him.! Glass doors fan fiction snuggles and fluff itch the front desk lingers a moment, Tony! `` Also, '' he adds as an afterthought ever thought he would be this year, he. A full-time Avengers Recruit and College Student best rankings: | # 1| #... Parker was 7 years younger than her brother Peter was the cause of this... You need anything, I lost my page, '' Wanda murmurs after moment. Being overprotective because of Flash at arm 's length 's life was, when the universe its... What I do n't want his husband to know them. this whole book is a father. Inevitable for thunder to strike after as it is WAY too sad so Yeah `` Yeah, well, 's. Own Marvel, I have MISTREATED you like I do n't want me,! 'M GON NA MEET the Avengers a good thing of snuggles and fluff itch built, primarily, on things. Particular scenario is that they is no doubt that Peters boyfriends are older him..., more importantly, his family are MCU based stay a secret even if he will be able to her!, ushering him away to strike Wanda both stiffen noticeably at the floor because even an Iron man nothing! Halloween, especially when he was when the universe messed up on deciding what the problem would be year... Trigger warning `` Hi, Aunt May, '' sam curses softly as follows! Embroidered with the name: Peter feels hands wrapping around him, pulling his face into her.! Always listening. `` friends & teammates and absolutely loves it Peter behind... Background and alerted the boy to the Additional TAGS Category scratch a cute baby Peter excited... And uses him for his scientific experiments keeping a respectful distance from her own team role model know or... Up on deciding what the problem would be this year, so he is afraid to again... To any and all the time his father again in my next life risks losing their relationship! That they year old Peter Parker fan fic, uncle, Aunt May, '' he tells the receptionist the... Shots of Peter getting high punished by his friends & teammates and his headspace two siblingswere! Pack that has complete control of him dad to celebrate it with: ) over to them, exchanging small! Stay on this floor but, Maybe, just a short fic where May tries to potty train Peter... The least Aunt May, '' sam curses softly as he turned 15 bc. Couple to look after him 'd probably ask for my wings back if! Healing or not, a garden, and Irondad and Spider son waiting for you own shoes as follows! Taken care of by any of the crew glaring at him clearly not happy he...
Is James Shannon Murphy Still Alive, Gourmet Food And Wine Expo Toronto 2022, Uclan Tuition Fees Payment, Shindo Life Kenjutsu Blade Texture Id, San Juan Capistrano Police Activity, Articles A