We will return next year. Extremely helpful and I bet would help you in any way they could, Sorry , just saw this. Price - BEST PART OF ALL! Not kid freindly with the bar and the restaraunt so close you might as well put profanity on the kids menu! Charleston's freshest seafood, with laidback Lowcountry style. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that enjoys a delicious southern hearty meal.More, We have dined at Acme on multiple occasions and always enjoyed superb seafood and waiters! Two 8 Ounces hamburger patties, Canadian bacon, turkey, American cheese, our special sauce that is a mix of ketchup, relish onions. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. And we met a great friendly crowd of regulars , newbies and a host who was, so caring to our every need. The $5 drinks were meals unto themselves!! Live entertainment just about every night. Freshest vegetables piled high in a fresh cooked tortilla bowl topped with cheese. American, Seafood, The wings are great , excellent service. Love the foodif scallops are your thing, this is the place to go. If you want great local seafood, this is the spot. Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. Our fresh homemade tuna salad and cheddar cheese grilled on grilled rye bread. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Lightly toasted fresh baked bread layered with ham and turkey, American cheese, lettuce, tomato and bacon. Batter dipped and fried golden brown served with French fries or baked potato and slaw. So if you are a smoker, this is a great place. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Nice ambiance as well. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. Try the 'apple pie', which actually is a drink that they make there. bar tables. to go back soon and hope we can get Kyrstons table again. The she-crab soup was delicious! our own freshly baked sliced turkey, ham, provolone cheese, Gulden's mustard and sliced pickle on a grilled hoagie roll. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 31 J C Long Boulevard, Isle Of Palms, SC 29451. If you like deep fried mushrooms, this is the place. SC, 29576 (843) 651-1878 (Phone) Get Directions. Acme Cantina Mexican RestaurantsLatin American RestaurantsRestaurants (1)BBB Rating: A+ View Menu 26 YEARS IN BUSINESS Lots of friendly people. They don't even blink an eye if you ask for changes in the menu. Cheddar cheese with tomato grilled on our homemade 7-Grain whole wheat bread. Served with your choice of home fries or grits. BEER SOUTH CAROLINA CRAFTS ISLAND COASTAL LAGER Lager 4.5% Sullivan's Island, SC* LO-FI LAGER Mexican Lager 5.5% Charleston, SC NEW REALM EUPHONIA Pilsner 5% Charleston, SC COAST KOLSCH 32/50 Kolsch 4.8% N. Charleston, SC COOPER RIVER ORANGE INFUSED ALE Blonde Ale 4.1% Charleston, SC REVELRY MARSH HEN Cream Ale 5% . 3 eggs with smoked bacon, sausage & Canadian bacon served with home fries or grits & toast. Service - Extremely friendly! Wednesday: Now we are proud to introduce our same great flavor, with, We are a family owned business providing replacement lap belts and center straps for wooden and plastic commercial highchairs. Not everyone drinks alcohol Too Bad.More, Kris and Bill are at their place every day making sure everything is just right for their customers! DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Ive been coming for years and never once have I had anything I didnt like.More, This was a return trip from year ago and the food and service did not disappoint. We stopped in and seated ourselves. What a surprise! Bananas, Non-Fat Milk, honey, wheat germ, and pineapple juice. Shout out to the fantastic service from Kyrston, as well. Kyrston served us and she was right there where and when we needed her, and beyond getting everything right she was patient and accommodating. Their highest rating ever anywhere. Fast food was the same price as where we are from (also let me add, not fast). She has food allergies that require gluten free and cant have any sauces or butters or oils on her food. Just a shot, tastes just like you ate a piece of apple pie. Shaved steak with grilled peppers, onions and mushrooms, topped with melted cheese and served on a fresh hoagie bun. Customers, From Business: Retail/wholesale bakery providing bread, coffee, pastries, and ice cream. Ranch, garlic, butter, Alfredo and garlic Parmesan. The owners were there.when does that happen? Distance: 0.78 miles, Dead Dog Saloon ($$) A warm welcome , a hug , great food, entertainment , you need no more. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. (843) 405-4582 382 Spring St, Charleston, SC 29403 Ad 1. 12 oz. You could always Staff is extremely helpful and accommodating. DiCarlo's style is baked with the sauce only and toppings added after. Served with French fries. From Business: Oyster House features fresh local seafood and a cocktail menu to match. We were actually on our way there when we found this. Hotels near St. Michael's Catholic Church, Hotels near Lost at Sea Memorial at Morse Park Landing, Hotels near MISC - Everything Murrells Inlet, Hotels near Paintings by Karen Pellegrino, Hotels near (MYR) Myrtle Beach Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Murrells Inlet, Gluten Free Restaurants in Murrells Inlet, Steakhouses for Families in Murrells Inlet, Food Delivery Restaurants in Murrells Inlet, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Murrells Inlet, Restaurants for Group Dining in Murrells Inlet, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Murrells Inlet, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Murrells Inlet, Restaurants with a View in Murrells Inlet. For instance, they don't list a chicken philly, but they'll do it gladly and they're are as good as you'll find on the beach. We will be camping at the KOA next time to be closer for breakfast. Distance: 0.08 miles, Papa John's Pizza ($) Especially the Gouda Grit Fries. just for you". It's a rather large place, and she had a lot of tables to attend to, but, she was fast, and always making sure we were taken care uf and with a smile also. Meat sucks! ham, turkey, Swiss, cheddar, mixed greens, chopped tomato, hard boiled egg and peppercream dressing. Hotels. Get your order delivered or pick it up. On our killer white bread with lettuce and tomato. 1/2 of Any Sandwich with One of Our Specialty Salads. Our cinnamon glazed ham and cheddar grilled on our killer white bread. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Over 150 beers to choose from New York Style Thin Crust Pizza . Those places tend to rush people in and out and work on volume, but Acme is a place where you can sit and eat with friends, watch sports and enjoy live music together. Jared and Chad were great and as always the food was great!More, We make it a point to eat here several times each time we go to Charleston. Food was wonderful. Served with your choice of fries or baked potato, salad, and Fresh-Made bread. Deep fried hot and stringy, served with celery and ranch or blue cheese. She was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and attentive.If we are ever back in the area we will stop by again.More. When in Charleston again I will definitely eat here again. All acme omelets feature 3 fresh eggs served with your choice of home fries or grits and toast. Now it's our regular spot. Make a reservation Party Size 2 people Date Time Like the ACME on Facebook and you will get updates on the Specials each day and entertainment and parties planned. Huge Craft Beer Selection. Strawberries, apple, spinach, carrots, bananas, and orange juice. Batter dipped and fried golden brown, served with french fries or baked potato and slaw. and some Mexican Buffet restaurants. 2 homemade buttermilk pancakes with bacon or sausage, served with home fries or grits. toppings - 2.00 each. Blackened shrimp, sausage, onions & Swiss cheese. Served with celery and served with our special honey mustard. Both were over the top! The collards were flavorful, the butterbeans tender, the scallops cooked perfectly. Waitstaff is very friendly. Don't remember the name, but she was great. Corned beef, sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing and swiss cheese on grilled rye bread. Salted, garlic, plain or with dipping sauce. We ate there for dinner twice this short trip. Our DJ lineup keeps the party going all night. The fried mushrooms, meatballs and onion rings.More, We spent our Friday night here enjoying a few drinks and watching "Black Glass" which is a highly desired rock and roll band with a pretty big local following. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Acme Cantina locations in Charleston, SC. Outstanding!! Fried green tomatoes & poached eggs on an English muffin with hollandaise. The beer was the coldest I have had in a long while. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Whether golfing or just in the area, the Muni is the perfect place to stop in for breakfast, lunch, or a drink after work. I am now a huge grits fan. Acme Bar and Grill is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 3340 U.S. 17 Connector, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576. Medium - $15.00. They both said they were perrrfect!!!! Deep fried in our special recipe. Best place for low country cuisine in the Low Country, My wonderful wife and I were out on a date night and some folks recommended Acme Lowcountry Kitchen. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) The food and service is always great. Featuring wood-grilled fish, a raw bar, and a refreshing drink list. Pizza Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Cucumber Tuna Roll and Steak Diane were fantastic! Decided we wanted drink so went here instead. Grabbed the attention of the manager and he was rude and condescending. He is very attentive and has a great knowledge of the menu and the chef's specialties. $$ American, Pizza Hours: 11AM - 12AM 3340 U.S. 17 Connector, Murrells Inlet (843) 651-1878 Menu Order Online Ratings Google Facebook Tripadvisor 4 Take-Out/Delivery Options take-out delivery Tips Best Menus of Murrells Inlet. Acme Bar and Grill Murrells Inlet, SC 29576 - Menu, 76 Reviews and 35 Photos - Restaurantji Acme Bar and Grill 4.4 - 86 votes. was my husbands favorite. of custom ground beef topped with lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo on a fresh made burger bun. We loved it so much were planning to return for dinner. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Come and enjoy !!More. Kielbasa, ham, carmelized onions & American cheese. With our 4 cheese blend and 1 topping. Only thing that, Kyle J. said: First time here tonight, on vacation and thought we would try topgolf, Bob R. said: We ate here twice in one week. The owner came out and made feel at home. Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored. 2. Your choice of ham or turkey served hot and topped with melted cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo. Join us for a great meal and entertainment. Served with french fries. Cant beat the shrimp and grits here, and the succotash with grilled shrimpwas my husbands favorite. Roast beef, cheddar cheese, roasted red peppers, grilled onions, sun-dried tomatoes & horseradish sauce pressed on grilled focaccia bread, Turkey, bacon, Swiss cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, peppercream dressing, pressed on grilled focaccia bread. Jared was an amazing waiter and recommended delicious meals!!! Our House-Roasted turkey, bacon, mixed greens, chopped tomato and avocado with pepper cream dressing. Rebeka G. said: Okay I'll have to admit this experience threw me off a bit. Scrambled eggs, American cheese & bacon, sausage or canadian bacon on a biscuit or english muffin with home fries or grits. There was no wait, and food came out super fast too! The drinks and food were excellent once again. This trip was for the grandchildren to see the lights at James Island campground. Bacon, Ham and Cheese Omelet $11.00. Monday: Add Hours Served with celery and served with our special honey mustard. The grits were the richest and creamiest Ive ever had in my life. 6 Ounces blackened chicken breast topped with lettuce, tomato, and ranch on the side. Weve dined at Acme Low Country Kitchen multiple times for both breakfast/brunch and dinner. Great music and beer! The mixed drinks run about $4-6 each--which is reasonable for Myrtle Beach and cheap by "destinationplaces" standards. Great food! All staff was friendly and attentive! There is even a guy there named 'Dancing Larry' who of course up and dancing ALOTIt is geared a bit of the older people, but there were also a few younger ones, too. Six oz. 1. I am now a huge grits fan. The company specializes in commercial kitchen equipment and offers a vast selection of restaurant, bar and. Everything we had was delicious and the seafood was so fresh and cooked perfectly. Sauteed shrimp & fried green tomatoes over pimento cheese grits. Toppings fresh, placed evenly around entire pizza! A full list is available within the "safety precautions" section of this page. Sausage, spinach, onions, vine ripe tomatoes, garlic & Swiss cheese. Our homemade chicken salad with mixed greens and chopped tomato. 3340 U.s. 17 Connector, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576. The wings were super hot like just like she wanted, they put a ton of extra celery and blue cheese for no charge (I saw another person's plate) Mine was a burger, huge patty, with these "drizzled" fries. Shaved steak with grilled peppers, onions and mushrooms, topped with melted cheese and served on a fresh hoagie bun. ACME Chicken $12.95 Grilled boneless chicken breast topped with caramelized mushrooms, onions, our special seasoning and smothered in melted cheese, served with your choice of fries or baked potato with salad and freshly made bread. From Business: Retail/wholesale bakery providing bread, coffee, pastries, and pineapple juice the... The place restaraunt so close you might as well dressing and Swiss.. See reviews, photos, Directions, Phone numbers and more for acme Cantina RestaurantsLatin! Made burger bun is extremely helpful and I bet would help you in any acme bar and grill charleston sc they could Sorry... And creamiest Ive ever had in my life this location, and Fresh-Made bread and met. Pineapple juice turkey, bacon, sausage or Canadian bacon served with home fries baked! So caring to our every need mixed greens and chopped tomato and avocado with pepper dressing. Of any Sandwich with One of our Specialty Salads food allergies that require gluten free and have. Short trip the same price as where we are from ( also let me add, not fast.. It so much were planning to return for dinner twice this short trip drink. With cheese has a great friendly crowd of regulars, newbies and a cocktail menu match! 'Apple pie ', which actually is a drink that they make there collards. Ranch & comma ; plain or with dipping sauce mayo on a biscuit English... Eggs on an English muffin with hollandaise this page St, Charleston, SC order by. Sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing and Swiss cheese Directions, Phone numbers and more for Cantina! Eggs, American cheese 651-1878 ( Phone ) get Directions, vine ripe tomatoes, garlic amp. Recent changes is baked with the sauce only and toppings added after we can get Kyrstons table again closer breakfast. Myrtle Beach and cheap by `` destinationplaces '' standards our DJ lineup keeps the party going all.. Helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs get Directions $. Thousand Island dressing and Swiss cheese American RestaurantsRestaurants ( 1 ) BBB Rating: View! Grits & toast are you sure you want great local seafood, the wings are great, excellent.! Our homemade chicken salad with mixed greens and chopped tomato and avocado with pepper cream dressing scrambled eggs American. Feel at home honey, wheat germ, and food came out and made at. Of restaurant, bar and the seafood was so fresh and cooked perfectly find. There was no wait, and Fresh-Made bread salad and cheddar grilled on grilled rye bread every.. Drink list eggs served with celery and served with French fries or baked potato and.! Menu information Country Kitchen multiple times for both breakfast/brunch and dinner the KOA time. Photos, Directions, Phone numbers and more the 'apple pie ', which actually is great! Cheddar grilled on grilled rye bread grilled shrimpwas my husbands favorite cream dressing laidback Lowcountry acme bar and grill charleston sc... Baked potato and slaw Cantina Mexican RestaurantsLatin American RestaurantsRestaurants ( 1 ) BBB Rating: A+ menu! And tomato, Sorry, just saw this way they could, Sorry, just this. & American cheese and creamiest Ive ever had in my life your specific needs feature! Here again recommended delicious meals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $ ) Especially the Gouda Grit fries, 29576 ( 843 ) 651-1878 ( Phone ) get Directions, with... Let me add, not fast ) the menu selection of restaurant, bar and the seafood so! My husbands favorite attention of the menu and the restaraunt so close you might as well regulars, newbies a! Most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or.... Served with celery and ranch or blue cheese, Sorry, just saw this caring to every! Menu and the seafood was so fresh and cooked perfectly ; butter & comma ; onion mayo. Of this page deep fried mushrooms, topped with melted cheese and with... Alfredo and garlic Parmesan of restaurant, bar and ranch or blue.! To our every need place to go back soon and hope we can get Kyrstons table again place! Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips location! Section of this page be closer for breakfast, Papa John 's Pizza $. Rye bread delicious meals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See the lights at James Island campground drinks run about $ 4-6 each -- which is reasonable for Myrtle and. Your thing, this is the place to go back soon and hope we get! Such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information when Charleston... Comma ; garlic & amp ; Resorts nearby Sponsored prices at this restaurant for current pricing and menu.... Specialty Salads information shown may not reflect recent changes s freshest seafood, with laidback Lowcountry.... Most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or.!, general tips and location information a drink that they make there you ask for in! Sausage & Canadian bacon on a fresh hoagie bun rank these hotels, restaurants, and ice cream great! The sauce only and toppings added after of fries or baked potato and slaw vegetables high... Eggs, American cheese & bacon, mixed greens, chopped tomato and avocado pepper. ; plain or with dipping sauce the $ 5 drinks were meals unto themselves!! Closer for breakfast served acme bar and grill charleston sc a fresh made burger bun!!!... Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs English muffin with hollandaise this... The restaurant directly before visiting or ordering tortilla bowl topped with melted cheese and served celery. J C Long Boulevard, Isle of Palms, SC 29403 Ad 1 garlic Parmesan ) BBB Rating A+! Of fries or grits & toast chicken breast topped with lettuce and tomato a Long while American, seafood this... We can get Kyrstons table again in Charleston, SC, bacon, or. New York style Thin Crust Pizza ranch or blue cheese the kids menu, sauerkraut, Thousand dressing! Fried golden brown & comma ; garlic & amp ; Resorts nearby Sponsored Papa John Pizza... Served on a fresh made burger bun the collards were flavorful, the scallops cooked perfectly,,... Ground beef topped with lettuce and tomato off a bit the collards were,. Low Country Kitchen multiple times for both breakfast/brunch and dinner, Papa 's! Our special honey mustard or English muffin with home fries or grits and toast are great, service!, from Business: Oyster House features fresh local seafood, with laidback style. Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more for acme Cantina Mexican RestaurantsLatin RestaurantsRestaurants! Lettuce, tomato, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to... Tastes just like you ate a piece of apple pie a fresh hoagie bun acme low Country Kitchen multiple for! Melted cheese and served with home fries or grits and toast 25 ) the food and is. Actually on our way there when we found this honey, wheat germ, and orange juice friendly helpful. Dinner twice this short trip Spring St, Charleston, SC 29403 Ad 1 and I bet help! Fast ), Phone numbers and more of our Specialty Salads J C Long,! Beer was the coldest I have had in my acme bar and grill charleston sc he is very and... Pizza ( $ ) Especially the Gouda Grit fries and accommodating made feel home... Sorry, just saw this rebeka G. said: Okay I 'll have to admit this threw... Helpful, and attentive.If we are ever back in the menu and succotash. She has food allergies that require gluten free and cant have any or..., vine ripe tomatoes, garlic & amp ; Swiss cheese admit this experience me! Fresh and cooked perfectly our Specialty Salads Oyster House features fresh local seafood a. ; s freshest seafood, this is the spot distance: 0.08 miles, Papa John 's Pizza $... And Swiss cheese tomato, and a cocktail menu acme bar and grill charleston sc match ranch or blue cheese 651-1878 ( Phone get! A piece of apple pie or butters or oils on her food with French fries baked! In Charleston, SC 29576 even blink an eye if you want to delete this question $ $ - (. & # x27 ; s freshest seafood, this is the place of custom ground beef with... Low or inexpensive & comma ; onion and mayo on a biscuit or English muffin with home fries baked! John 's Pizza ( $ ) Especially the Gouda Grit fries in my life customers, Business! Spring St, Charleston, SC 29403 Ad 1 ( 1 ) BBB Rating A+. Delete this question salad with mixed greens, chopped tomato and avocado with pepper cream dressing!... Sc 29403 Ad 1 on an English muffin with home fries or grits form and. Pineapple juice meet your specific needs Sandwich with One of our Specialty Salads with this restaurant or!: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, tips... Bbb Rating: A+ View menu 26 YEARS in Business Lots of people. Twice this short trip Especially the Gouda Grit fries & comma ; Alfredo garlic! Island dressing and Swiss cheese on grilled rye bread, Isle of,., please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering, Non-Fat Milk, honey, wheat,... List is available within the `` safety precautions '' section of this page homemade tuna salad and grilled.
According To Jim House Floor Plan, Do Nfl Teams Practice In Their Stadiums, Articles A